Phantis Forums

Alpha SAT

Very soon AlphaTV will start broadcasting in America and Australia. Giorgos Aftias (a greek reporter) announced that through Alpha radio. The tv channel will be on air 24/7. It will be available in Australia via FOXTEL cable system. It will be a 7 hours delay between the Greek and the America broadcasting.

The above is nothing official yet. It is based on a listener's post (satleo.gr).

By the way... Does anyone know what happened to the greektorrents.com?

greek channels do have the rights for greek games..but when it comes to europian games involving greek teams then uefa has the rights for those games broadcasted in north america........and uefa has a deal with epsn for the games and espn what ever game doesnt like gives it to sentanta tv and teleantenna....so i am really sorry that will never happen (sentanta not picking any greek games)

This year is the last one that ESPN has the rights to CL games. I hope next year they'll lose them and someone more caring for soccer will pick them up (like FOX SPORTS WORLD or GolTv). Then there is a big chance to watch more games per week.

Like I wrote before.....TSN does not show ALL the champions league games.

But they show alot more than ESPN does in the states.

And Spiro, This is not the last year of ESPN's contract with UEFA for CL matches. It runs through next season.

GOOD Friends,

All the champion League games, I have seen either LIVE or with a short delay,

everyone of them, by TSN of Canada! You can get this thru the BELL VUE

system. It is free and clear-awesome deal!

PAOFOREVER :rolleyes:

what r u talking about they only showed arsenal pao thats it

ti na to kano to delay re paidia.....to akouw apo to radiofono an einai....telos panton...

tora oso afora to gia to alpha tous pira xana tilefono kai tous rotisa gia to doriforiko programa gia amerikh kai kanenas den xerei tipota .

oti tous eipa was news to them..........i will try again in a month

Archived