Phantis Forums

dave22222

i think a win will be difficult but can be possible even without Gkekas, Kallithea is very dangerous at home .

i predict

0-1 for Aek ! and 1700 for attendance

Record attendance: 6,000 (Kallithea FC vs AEK Athens FC - in 1987)

GO AEK GO AEK !!!

Can match tickets be bought on the day ? I'm a first time visitor to Greece and would like to attend this game.

Also, what are the practicalities of getting from Ionikos to Kallithea in 1hr 45minutes, as i'd like to make both games.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Why Mark?

So you can go and support the underdog against us!? NO! :angry:

--

:D Just Kidding mate

I am almost certain that for Kallithea normally tickets should be on sale outside the stadium.

I am also sure that if our friend from Kallithea sees your request he might even like to help by guiding you more precisely. Send him a PM.

Just be a bit fast about it because AEK fans follow closelly the team latelly and it might prove a bit difficult for 'El Paso' (The Kallithea Stadium) to cover all needs (weather permitting).

Good Luck

PS. How are things up to now mate? Are you enjoying your stay? Did you manage to see any matches?

Enjoy

Dimitris

PS. How are things up to now mate? Are you enjoying your stay? Did you manae to see any matches?

Enjoy

Dimitris

-

I'll be there from Saturday to Tuesday, hopefully taking in games at Ionikos, Kallithea, Apollon and Panathanaikos if things go to plan.

Unfortunately the Monday game is in Pyrgos, so a little bit out of the way.

By the way, what's the Stoke City badge all about. You should follow a good team like Cardiff City

PS. How are things up to now mate? Are you enjoying your stay? Did you manae to see any matches?

Enjoy

Dimitris

-

I'll be there from Saturday to Tuesday, hopefully taking in games at Ionikos, Kallithea, Apollon and Panathanaikos if things go to plan.

Unfortunately the Monday game is in Pyrgos, so a little bit out of the way.

By the way, what's the Stoke City badge all about. You should follow a good team like Cardiff City

Leeds united are the best in the championship division!!!!! :tup:

I lived in the UK for some Years for University. Most of them in Stoke-on-Trend

Where I also met that scumbag "elastonpappou13" :hypocrite:

I believe that a connection with a club must be generated by following it. So they somehow stayed as a distant second team in my heart.

popopo 0-2 sto proto 10 lepto ti trella einai auti. bravo santos gia to sistima pou katevases aepithetiko me goal apo cezar sto 2 kai vladan ivic sto 9.

prwti fora fetos bvainoume sto proto imihrono forza gia goal. etsi eithale tin aek na paixei simera kai to ehei kanei einai opos thelw na blepw tin aek pantote.

Were playing extremely well despite a bad pitch due to the heavy rain that has been falling in Athens... from what they're saying we could have scored at least one more.. according to the commentators a penalty should have been called as the foul that was given to us was clearly inside the box. Ela etsi kai sti sinexia na baloume merika akoma golakia na xaro tin athlitiki kiraki..

Archived