Phantis Forums

Malezani new PAO coach?

m_kafes

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

acording to goal.com he said he was very pleased to have joined the most known greek club in his country :P

You can bet on it! Panathinaikos is really the most known club in italy (with olympiakos :-((( )...anyway. we don't have to forget that we consider panathinaikos better than olympiakos: i rember a PAO-Juve 3-1 in Champions League (i was juventino at that time and Juventus was eliminated) and Juve-OSFP 7-0...facts speak by themselves

easy guys, the game against Aegaleo was won by the players and good psyche by them and Phylakouris... Even Melitzana acknowledged this much....

Things do change quickly, but we are not strangers to f***king up! At least now we can control our future, having OLY & AEK home, but we still have to go to PAOK and PAnionios, and any other game that we don't see it as a derby.

This new guy has lot of work to make the team a well-tuned instrument. I'm happy that Fylakouris stayed on.

One last thing: It is VERY important for any team to keep people at all positions who carry on the MEMORY of the club. Can't stress this enough.... Too many of the (our) new players have no idea for which team they're playing...

actaully...i dont believe that is completely true.. i think our recent signing have really taken pao to heart...i believe alot of our newer signings are starting to really know what pao stands for...it seems as though most of the players that left were the ones that were clueless (ie demba, epalle)

Archived