Phantis Forums

Summer 2005 Transfer period

Batigol

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giannis Goumenos said today that Feutchine will not be sold to any Greek based team under any circumstances. PAE PAOK however will entertain any offers from European based teams. Rumors are that the player has an offer from a French team. Goumenos is travelling to Austria on Friday, where he will discuss the issue with the coaching staff.

Not really a transfer, but Goumenos had a meeting with Dimitris Salpiggidis in Austria and has made him an offer to renegotiate his contract with PAOK. This move was planned since April 2005. the new contract with salpiggidis would be for 4 years, and would include salary increase.

It was also decided that Feutchine will stay at PAOK for now. The only way for Feutchine to leave the team is if the players brings an offer worth 500,000 Euro, something that he has failed to do so.

PAOK went ahead and signed the Panathinaikos reject Pantelis Konstantinidis, better know as "Svouras" when he used to play for PAOK 3 years ago.

The deal is for 1+1. No financial details are known yet.

I can't really understand the reasoning behind this move. I thought the coaching staff wanted to promote youngsters on the team. Seems like they took two steps forward and one step back.

svouras will be around for one year and end at paok...this is a respectful sorts of endings to finish where he started and help the youngsters...

"i feel like i am more mature and mor expereince" i believe were about his words...it seems like he will help ther younger guys as a player thats been around..

Don't know. Time will tell if this was a good move. I hope he came cheap to PAOK. Rumors are that this was a transfer made by Goumenos despite the fact that the coach did not really want the player.

As downside, some of the young talents will be shipped out. Allredy the first casaulty seems to be Eleftheriadis, who will be loaned out to Kastoria.

That's great news! Now hopefully PAOK can pay all these players...

PAOK has relesed one of their more talented young players, Ilias Eleftheriadis. Eleftheriadis was on loan to Ergotelis last season, but was called back to the team for the next season. However, he has not impressed the technical staff during the pre-season and was released from the team. Eleftheriadis has now signed with Kastoria for 3 seasons.

I wish these players would just take off then. Leave.

No sense in having a sour puss on the team who gets bitter because the ruling didn't go their way. It's makes me so mad. Most of us would cherish the chance to play any type of professional soccer, yet these clowns make it seem like it's their right or something.

Anyway, enjoy Div 2 play in England. No UEFA, no chances of CL.

Karageorgiou went through great lengths to keep him on the team, when he became the "black sheep" of the family, and all he does is turn around and pushes the envelope. best solution right now for PAOK is to let him go and make some money by selling him. There are youngsters on the team that could easily replace him.

This year's PAOK looks really amasing... Shiqabala, Salpingidis, F***yel and the greatest captain of all Zagorakis... I also see some sparks with Iliadis and Kodeon... A decent GK is a need and Karypydis needs to play better than his OSFP showing last season...

What's the case with Foutsini??? Which club is he going???

Turk, I agree that we need another experienced goalkeeper. Katergiannakis would have been a good addition.

I don't think Feutchine is going anywhere at this moment. There were reports on ineternet that claimed Featchine has found an English team to transfer, but he himself came out and said that all those reports were fabricated.

Karypidis played very well in the last two friendlies (Kalamaria & AEK).

Archived