Is it time for Scazni to go

m_kafes

Should Scazni be sacked?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scazni be sacked?

• Yes he should go at once
    • No he should stay till the end of the season
    • Vadinogiannis knows better

I don't agree with bringing back Markarian. I don't think he was that successfull with PAO. He got a really good team from Kyrastas and managed to ruin it all within a year.

I preffer someone who has never been a PAO coach before, but at thesame time being able to what sort of club he is working and what is expected of him.

Parashos is ideal for the job. As far as Rocha is concerned I don't think he would be a good solution. The only good thing is that we might get some more Argentinean players (he knows the market very very well).

Vlachos has shown he has improved a great deal recently. He might fit the role as well (his style reminds me of Kyrastas)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres a long shot...Markarian. Imagine what he can do if he is given the team from preseason!

:box: :nw:

if we never hired santos last season we would have won the title......all it would have taken is 1 point vs proodeftiki early in the year...

almamatter- yeah we signed crap, but Bikovski did prove he was talented. He was a great backup and proved it, but he wouldnt have ever made the starting plans....

Im convinced. We need a new coach by the end of this week before this m#$%! causes us more damage.

Ive changed my mind - I didnt think itd be as bad if we kept him till the end of the season but there are no excuses for the weekends result!

Glad to see some friends coming over to our side for an immediate change....

Scaz cannot turn around this team.... not only he's incompetent and doesn't have the respect of most of the players (Basinas needs a kick in the #*$%#@), but the situation is so tense that Scaz has become the enemy.

If he stays until Thu, against AEk, he'll play not to lose, for a tie! And, of course, we'll be out of the cup race too. Then Seville arrives....

I think it's pretty much over for us this season....We might as well try another coach, one that at least will make the team play football--yes, it is this elemental: we don't play as a team. We can't put 3 straight passes together!

Again, we first have to stop the bleeding.....

Hey guys,

those who know me know that I have always been in favour of the management and always want to give the coaches time to show their abilities, but here is my opinion on Scazny.

He seems to have lost the respect and faith of his players. He had it in the beginning, rotating the team and giving everyone a chance to prove themselves (except for poor Sapanis). The past month has him fighting with Lucian, Equi, Kyrgiakos, Halkias. It is too much.

Watching the game yesterday , I had the impression that the players were not performing to their abilities. Not even at 60%. I also saw that Scazny was not his usual self. He is usually very expressive during matches. Yesterday he was just sitting there, not reacting to anything. It was as though he knew before the match that his time had come.

I think it is time for him to go and my number one choice to bring in is Vaggelis Vlachos. He has been on my list for the past month. He would be a good fit. He is young, hungry, loyal to PAO and I believe he would get the players respect. If you look at PAO in the past, the coaches that did the best job were not the big names. It was the people that were connected to th team ... former players like Kyrastas and Rocha. Vlachos is one of them. I remember him in the 80?s as a player. He is dying to coach us. Bring him in.

Archived