32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scazni be sacked?

• Yes he should go at once
    • No he should stay till the end of the season
    • Vadinogiannis knows better

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are not considering all the aspects of the matter when we say he should go at once.

1.Who is gonna be brought in? (Probably another unknown coach)

2.What is the effect gonna be on the team? (it's not often we change 2 coaches in the same season)

3.Is sacking the coach gonna make that big a difference? (I don't think so)

I think we are not considering all the aspects of the matter when we say he should go at once.

1.Who is gonna be brought in? (Probably another unknown coach)

2.What is the effect gonna be on the team? (it's not often we change 2 coaches in the same season)

3.Is sacking the coach gonna make that big a difference? (I don't think so)

he cant pick lineups, he cant make intelligent substitutions. he sucks. a new coach doesnt change things as much as it sounds. we just cant have coaches who wont play to win every game- especially domestically. It would be nice to have a proffesional manager with experience.....i am for Rotsa. if it has to be inexperienced, only one man can lead us.......... :nw: Vazexa :nw:

Siga re manges, we're tied for first place. We always overdo these "should [insert name here] leave." The true measuring stick is European play. That is why coaches like Pouskas, Markarian and Kirastas were great. If we were playing like PAOK then I'd say otherwise, but let's see what happens against Sevilla and as long as we are in first or a close second in the domestic league, keep him round till at least the end of the year. We need to establish somebody who will stick around and develop around the nucleus of youth that is coming up. In otherwords, Pao's version of an Arsene Wenger.

What do you expect, they get a coach from greek league to manage their team. The reality is that there are no good coaches in greece that are capable of taking on teams like Pao, Olympiakos and Aek.

Look at bajaevic his team got hammered by the worst liverpool side I have ever seem. Burnley even knocked them out in Fa Cup.

There seems to be a player revolt in the team, that why skansi is not using gonzales, samaterean and others. I do not think he can get the respect from certain players at this stage, that why he is not using them.

His days are numbered at pao and its about time they look overseas for someone creditable, not some reject from ofi.

This dioktisi has prostituted themselves to the level that anyone can become coach at pao. It seems that skansi was put in place in order for zaets to tell him what to do.

Now that he is gone, skansi is by himself with no idea what to do. They have got the players, but not the brains in guide this team.

How lucky can you get, olympiakos is dropping points away.

The dioktisi are the only ones to blame and its time for a change in ownership of this club.

Guest Protathlitis

Look at bajaevic his team got hammered by the worst liverpool side I have ever seem. Burnley even knocked them out in Fa Cup.

speak for yourself, Bajevic is a successful coach. Worst liverpool side you have ever seen? smarten up man. It was the best liverpool theres been for 7 years; better than anything under Houllier

Siga re manges, we're tied for first place

I dont think thats a reason not to sack his ass; Osfp should be 6 points further ahead. Plus your only being saved by the fact that Osfp is in terrible form and aek is no good.

Yes yous should sack him, of course you should

liverpool theres been for 7 years; better than anything under Houllier

give me a break re si looooooooooooooooooooooooool

ARE U SMELLING THE SALTS MAN,,,,WITH HOULLIER LIVERPOOL HAD THE WOOD ON MANCHESTER UNITED,,WON THE UEFA, CUP AND FA CUP THE SAME YR,,

DONT UPSTAGE LIVERPOOL ,,,,JUST O MAKE UR 3-1 LOSS,SOUND NOT AS BAD MATE..UZ ARE A DISGRACE MAN,,,,THIS WAS THE WEAKEST LIVERPOOL SIDE,IN YEARS...

DIETTEER HAMMAN,,,,----THE PAPOU OF THE EPLEAGUE

LIVERPOOL IS A JOKE,,,AND THEY JUST LOST TO FULHAM AND SOUTHAMPTON LOOOOOL

MAKES UR SORRY ASS TEAM LOOK LIKE A PACK OF XESMENI KOTES

We got Aek n the cup then followed with a tough away game against Xanthi in the League... for some reason i think were gonna drop points in both games with the form we r in...

If so scaznis days are over.... However this isnt a positive because were gonna get another scazni....

Guest Protathlitis

Osfp failed badly that night but to say that its the worst liverpool side you ever seen is ridiculous; they played the best Id seen them play in years. If pao played liverpool they would have got creamed and I think the vazeloi in here know it.

WHY DONT YOU ASK LIVERPOOL FANS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT HOULLIER COMPARED TO BENITEZ AND THE WAY THEY FEEL ABOUT THE NEW TEAM.

Liverpool is under new managment and has been impressive although very inconsistent: That obvious by the fact that we crushed them in Athens (should have been 5-0) and then killed us when we went there playing the best I've seen that club play in a long time.

Yeah livepool is a joke: Milan Baros, Harry Kewell, Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Hyppia: RUBBISH

I dont mean to ruin this thread, but sometimes people should shut the *&$% up

speak for yourself, Bajevic is a successful coach. Worst liverpool side you have ever seen? smarten up man. It was the best liverpool theres been for 7 years; better than anything under Houllier

I dont think thats a reason not to sack his ass; Osfp should be 6 points further ahead. Plus your only being saved by the fact that Osfp is in terrible form and aek is no good.

Yes yous should sack him, of course you should

varethika na akouo gia autous tous 6 points.... giati eiste toso sigouroi oti tha nikousate ton Panionio???? den to katalaveno auto... mporei na xanate, mporei na fernate isopalia...... come on now....

Siga re manges, we're tied for first place. We always overdo these "should [insert name here] leave." The true measuring stick is European play. That is why coaches like Pouskas, Markarian and Kirastas were great. If we were playing like PAOK then I'd say otherwise, but let's see what happens against Sevilla and as long as we are in first or a close second in the domestic league, keep him round till at least the end of the year. We need to establish somebody who will stick around and develop around the nucleus of youth that is coming up. In otherwords, Pao's version of an Arsene Wenger.

jc this is no way overdoing it man. the team has been utter crap lately, Skaznis decisions in matches are not just questionable but downright stupid. The only reason we are tied in first is because OSFP fans are morons. We cant wait for Sevilla to realize he sucks. Its too obvious now. We shouldnt even worry about Sevilla- its a practice game pretty much. If you have seen PAO play lately u will realize there is no chance in hell we will beat a world class team like sevilla. Skat0-zny hasnt put the team together, he bitches, his decisions are just stupid, and he has the courage of a mouse. This guy is like George W. Bush.....hes a complete moron, crap coach, and doesnt even know the other teams in the league. (remember when he congratulated PAOK after losing to AEK...) Theres no reason why a big club like PAO should give every nobody that comes around their dream shot to become manager of a big club. the fans dont deserve this.

It was the best liverpool theres been for 7 years; better than anything under Houllier

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That was hillarious.

Right now there are thousandas of Liverpool fans who disagree with you. Trust me on this, I don't need to ask them. I know this for a fact. The comparison is not between Rafa Benitez and Houllier as coaches but between the team that Liverepool had 2-3 yars ago and the miserable one they have now. The team that won the treble of cups only 3 years ago and then the FA Cup beating the likes of ManU and Arsenal and the team now that can't beat Burnely and Southampton.

Get your facts right my friend. Numbers and stats speak for themselves. There is a BIG difference between personnel and style of play of Liverpool this year and that is they are not as good. Simple as that.

The fact is that this team can not function effectively with Skazni. Greek mentality is such that a string of bad results and poor performances bring pressure on players who instead of working harder, lose the psychology and become even worse. I don't see any other solution that for Skazni to be replaced.

Maybe instead of spending money on players, Tzigger should spend the Kiriakos money on a good name coach from Europe. But he won't. Yet another cheap optoin awaits us.

The Cup fixture against AEK and the Championship against Xanthi will decide his future.

Some people say we might try our luck with Vlachos. There were rumours about him resigning from Ionikos just after PAO defeat from AEK but he commented that he is no "Traitor" to leave Ionikos in the middle of the season..

I wouldn't be too unhappy with Vlachos those kind of coaches remind me of the late Kyrastas.

I think he is quite good in terms of Dicipline without lacking in Coaching skills.

What do you guys think about him. Any other sugestions?

Guest Protathlitis

I dont care how much of an expert of scousers you think you are: nobody would take Houllier and his team over Benitez and what hes shown he can do on some occasions on some occasions this season.

Liverpool has looked like one of the best teams in europe when they've been on song this year.

I think you said once that you live in england; how can you not know that the media and the scousers would rather die than have Houllier back?

Anyways theres not much point in arguing this: some guy said it was the worst liverpool side his seen in years: Now that is ridiculous

I remember even the pao fans in here, while trying to rip into Osfp (despite them having a miserable CL) acknowledged that it was a very good liverpool side.

liverpool were simply amazing that game.....very good? that was gorgeous play, and even sweeter that OSFP were on the receiving end.

about Panionios- dont assume u would have won there. They are undefeated in nea smyrni, have a great side (they would be higher up but for the punishment) and OSFP isnt in that great form anyways. Panionios had a legitimate chance to win too.

anyways this topic is about our worthless coach.

I'm amazed that a forum topic on whether a PAO coach should stay or go could change into one about the abilities of an English Premiership team. Just incredible....

He needs to go. He's shown that he's not very adept to the game and to be pissing off players like Gonzales, Sanmartean for the benefit of some new signings or for personal ego....yeah...just not a good idea.

The question is, who would they get to replace him? Maybe Jigger would call up Zaets for some advice? Maybe Zaets could coach from England via mobile. Oh, the possibilities are endless... :)

You misread what I said. I wasn't comparing Rafa with Houllier at all. All I said was that the team Liverpool had 2-3 years ago was far better than the team they have now. I don't think this is disputable because the numbers and stats speak for themselves.

But if you want to believe that Oly beat the best Liverpool side since the 80s then do so ;)

Changing 3 coaches in one season?..hmm, interesting and obviously doesn't help to stabilize the team.

I find in the greek league, there's limited coaches to use and they all move from one team to the next so everyone knows the tactical strategies of each coach.

I'm not aware of all the coaches around the league so I cant specify which I would be good but watching post-game interviews there's not too many out there.

I think PAO management will stay with Skaznos till the end no matter what happens.

PAO needs someone new and fresh with much better experience and I dont think coaches from bigger teams in europe are willing to come to greece for a lower prestigious league and less pay since $$$ is limited.

In the beginning, there were those who said why bring Scaz, a failed OFI coach.... I said I didn't know the guy, so I said give him a chance to prove himself. I saw that he was ready to give all players (including Renee) a chance to prove themselves....

Well, soon I realized that this guy didn't know his left from right... Not only he plays them in the WRONG positions, he makes the WRONG subs, often with 5 minutes of time left in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAO sucks, no matter how you look at it. It's not just the stupid points we drop, by HOW we drop them.... It's not only one game.... but it very OBVIOUS to me that PAO plays like we'd play in a pickup game at the park....

Anyway, we've tried Rocha and Markarian and those guys showed that they could coach. Aren't they available now? Bring in Warzycha too as an assistant coach. Livathinos also understands what PAO should stand for, and, unlike the other clown (Schum, Scaz) has a sense of PAO's history!!!!!

It's bad to change the general during the war, but it's worse to keep him if the general is bad and is leading you to destruction!

Archived