Is it time for Scazni to go

m_kafes

Should Scazni be sacked?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scazni be sacked?

• Yes he should go at once
    • No he should stay till the end of the season
    • Vadinogiannis knows better

EXO ARKETO KAIRO NA ANAFERTHO SE OTI AFORA THN OMADA.THN EXO PARAKOLOYTHISEI ARKRTA TORA TELEYTAIA KAI MBORO NA EKFERO MIA GNOMH. H OMADA KYRIOI PARAPAIEI. DEN DIKAIOLOGHTAI NA VREISKETE SE TEOIA ATHLIA AGONHSTHKH KATASTASH KAI ME TETOIA PLIADA PODOSFAIRHSTON.

KYRIOS KAI YPOLOGOS SE AYTO TO KATANTIMA EINAI O PROPONHTHS!

H APOMAKRHNSH TOY SCAZNY EINAI EPITAKTHKH PLEON.

XEFORTOTHITE TON PRIN TON PAREI KAI TON SHKOSEI!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

and I didnt say that either; somebody said that its the worst liverpool side hes ever seen and thats just ridiculous considering how they played. The thing about liverpool is that they're under a new coach and while they can have bad games (like the one in athens) they can also have superb games and perform on a level better than many of the side liverpool has had in the last few years; especially inder houllier

As bad a coach as Scazni :tdown: is, he's gotta finish out the year. I hope the Greek League is not becoming another Brazilian League coaching rotissere (sp?); in which seemingly every team goes through a new coach every 3 weeks. I think it would bring too much instability into PAO right now. Besides it could be worse. Oly are out of form (though the appeal may get them some points back from the brawl) and AEK hasen't really been convincing lately. Another problem lies in the fact that who could they bring in (that's any good) at midseason?? After the year some oppertunities may open up and give PAO a legit coaching option. Though if Scazni :tdown: throws away more points/results, he needs to be shown (and thrown through) the door...quickly. :P

As bad a coach as Scazni :tdown: is, he's gotta finish out the year. I hope the Greek League is not becoming another Brazilian League coaching rotissere (sp?); in which seemingly every team goes through a new coach every 3 weeks. I think it would bring too much instability into PAO right now. Besides it could be worse. Oly are out of form (though the appeal may get them some points back from the brawl) and AEK hasen't really been convincing lately. Another problem lies in the fact that who could they bring in (that's any good) at midseason?? After the year some oppertunities may open up and give PAO a legit coaching option. Though if Scazni :tdown: throws away more points/results, he needs to be shown (and thrown through) the door...quickly. :P

no way he is incompetent we just need a new decision maker, skazni has only made problems on and off the pitch, the team could only be boosted by a new coach to fight for their spots and be confident again. Also remember when we appointed Markarian for the 1st time? it was the same part of the season and look how well he ended up doing....

tzigger asks for immidiate results, the pressure is on him now. tzigger gives skazny his support but he has to start producing quick....

http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/744/ent.52744.asp

i am willing to blow off AEK to get a new coach that can help us be strong in the league and maybe make a decent uefa run. the bad results are coming one way or another with this idiot, i would prefer them to be now and in the cup....

Well, I'm not a Pao fan neither I want a good performance from you, so I won't vote :) but don't you think that 3 coaches in a season is a bit too much? Moreover, do you think that the management has any backup solution at the moment? Who would wait to join PAO (or any other big greek team) in the middle of the season except some unemployed loser?

Look what OSFP did after firing Bajevic (Alberto Bigon :LOL:) or Protasof (Alefantos :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:) etc. It would be better even to keep Zaec, since Skazni doesn't seem to be able to act without supervision, till summer, then make a new start.

Now that I'm thinking of it, Santos was your best chance in the last years (after Kirastas). Though he was incompatible with the football styel that Zaec and Vardinogianni had imposed to the team.

Good morning gents, Due to a major Blizzard here in the northeast part of USA, over the weekend, I did not get a chance to see or listen to the game. I was suprised however with the score and the performance of the team. It is obvious that the team is not performing for the coach. It is obvious that the players must know something that we do not.

1) Either the coach is not truthfull with them in terms of playing time and management, or

2) he is simply a horrible coach and has lost the trust of the players, or

3) the decision making is horrible and the players can see certain situations that are not taken care of.Ex Weakness on the team that are not being addressed and

the coach continues to use the same players even though they do not perform.

As a player the only way to get rid of a coach, is by not performing to your capabilities. It has been done and it will continue to be done, no matter how many of the players the team gets rid of. I believe that Halkias and Kyrgiakos were lied to by the coach in terms of theirplaying time and situation. There is definetelly a rift with the players and it will destroy the team, The team needs a change and soon..

:box: :box: :box: :box:

I wonder why, every year, both PAO and OSFP (maybe AEK too) suffer from bad form exactly during January (and February?) Has this anything to do with the pause of CL/UEFA activity? Player fatique? Low money incoming due to cold weather and associated discontent? Increased injuries rate ?

Is there anyone he (with experience in professional or semi-professional footbal) able to explain that?

Looks like Scazny is staying for at least two or three more matches (AEK-XANTHI-AEK) which will decide his future in the team.

Scazny had a meeting on Monday with Zigger where he was asked to sort out all his problems with the players and to start getting some good results.

Guest Protathlitis

what kind of money was he earning off besiktas?

the guy JUST failed there; are you sure its a good idea to get him.

then agains ever since he left real they've been shite

del bosque is a great coach..i wqould definitly take him..but skazni shud be given till the summer unless we start producing even worst results...we have got alot of new players and our team needs to start clicking alittle more..changing coach may hurt us alot....who knows..but if skazni goes, chances are that our next coach wiull not be a quality one...

how would a coach change hurt the team at this point? especially for one like del bosque???

Coaching changes when morale is high can hurt...its not really so right now. the change of Soum was a bad one because the team just got off a hard preseason and a good start to the season.

Players are already having problems with Skazny, Skazny is having problems with Skazny, if a new coach would be put in- every spot is open. The team resets, gets into the mindset again, new confidence and new work to re-earn there position on the team.

but who will come in??? do you think they will bring in someone of more qualioty then skazni...im losing faith in the managemtns ability to sign a coach...im not sure whether hius replacement will be better or not...if we are linked with a good coach then by all means, fire skazni, but i unfortuanly dont see that being the case...

but who will come in??? do you think they will bring in someone of more qualioty then skazni...im losing faith in the managemtns ability to sign a coach...im not sure whether hius replacement will be better or not...if we are linked with a good coach then by all means, fire skazni, but i unfortuanly dont see that being the case...

Parashos, Hatzaras, or Vlachos could be good solutions. They have proven themselves as really hardworking and talented managers.

-why the heck nobady sees that schum was the most succesfull coach we had since rocha?

-why the heck should anybody be pissed off at him while he got us a double after 7 years of nothing in greece.

-everybody likes to forget very fast the things that the israeli coach did for us while he had to manage a team that was left in rumbles after the 3-0 at rizoupli of the season befire he took over leaving players like:

lymperopoulos

karagounis

kollka

eventualy fyssa

having to play for almost a season without olisadebe

and bringing only one player of his choise zitauttas

except from papadopoulos and i morris.

and we kicked him out for no actual reason while zaets was singning bullshit players like bikofsky, mitu, andrits,sckachel(yes he sucks to!!!)...

moreover leaving out of the team extra players like michaelsen with the new subs didn't come until december?

I think Markarian would be the best choise.... but I also think that we should bring in Rocha and Warzycha as his assistant to finish the year... I bet you that with a fresh face the team will pick up and play decent football... otherwise we ain't got a chance....

I hope, oh, I hope I'm wrong, but in 1 month it's make or break!

This bastard Scaz will destroy PAO.... Remember me, he'll play for a tie with AEK next Thu....

Archived