Phantis Forums

A' Div: Kerkyra - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday afternoon we travel to Kerkyra to play the local team. Kerkyra is badly in need of points, but so is PAOK. I am sure PAOK would like to erase the bad results from the last two games.

I think PAOK will manage and win this game 2-0.

Chris, I see you have the same problem I have. We can't be unbias with our teams. Kerkyra is a team that has decent players and is with their backs against the wall. I think a tie is more logical here. Not that I would be suprised if PAOK wins.

Batigol, what makes you think the next guy or guys will be any better? Right now PAOK needs to get their PAE in order before significant steps are made on the field.

Mitso,

You're totally right. The next guy they bring in (or guys?!?!) won't necessarily change the situation until the front office is cleaned up. But from what Fringer has shown us thus far, he's a chump who shouldn't be managing. He has done nothing thus far to warrant his position.

Jim, I'll agree that I am biased here, and will agree that any result is possible, even Kerkyra winning, but PAOK is also with their backs against the wall, and on paper at least PAOK has better players than Kerkyra. But like I said I will not be suprised if Kerkyra wins or the game ends in a tie.

Don't forget the fact that Anastopoulos is no longer the coach of Kerkyra. He seemed to have had PAOK's number in the last few years with the various teams he was coaching. :D

It'll be interesting to see how Megahead plays out. At this point, I'm keeping my expectations low as I think he'll obviously need time to adjust to the Greek game and get a feel for his team-mates. But who knows, he might surprise all of us.

Jim, I'll agree that I am biased here, and will agree that any result is possible, even Kerkyra winning, but PAOK is also with their backs against the wall, and on paper at least PAOK has better players than Kerkyra. But like I said I will not be suprised if Kerkyra wins or the game ends in a tie.

Don't forget the fact that Anastopoulos is no longer the coach of Kerkyra. He seemed to have had PAOK's number in the last few years with the various teams he was coaching. :D

You were right Chris. Bravo ston PAOK. Plaka, Plaka exete anevi arketa sti vathmologia.

Archived