Phantis Forums

Punishment from violence on the weekend

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll get through it LUZ , we stil arn't far behind.

News on the other front, it seems the Greek Police have positively identified fourteen of the criminals at Nea Smyrni and are closing in on the arrests.

Now is it just me, or is the number 14 a ###### JOKE with all that video ?

:tdown:

News on the other front, it seems the Greek Police have positively identified fourteen of the criminals at Nea Smyrni and are closing in on the arrests.

Now this is the first really good news I hear. Let's hope those 14 idiots (assuming they are really guilty, eh?) will reveal a few more trouble makers and all of them will be punished with real penalties. Somehow I doubt about it, since the Greek legal system overuses the respite (?) "penalty" (anastoli) in cases of long lasting problems.

one Pao fan in here said how do they know that Pao won't have problems like this

well Pao officials have stated that they won't pick up anymore away tickets for the rest of the season

so i mean if anything happens Pao would not receive a hefty punishment

the only difference here between Olympiakos and Panioninos is the fact that Panionios has a higher fine to pay

but remember this game was played at Nea Smyrni and it was their inadequate way of handling this situation that esculated the circumstances

of course Olympiakos fans are a huge part responsible for this but shouldn't have been fine this harshly

i want an honest answer can Olympiakos appeal to maybe lower the decisions by the courts ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

is their any appeals that can be heard for this case??

We'll get through it LUZ , we stil arn't far behind.

Now is it just me, or is the number 14 a ###### JOKE with all that video ?

:tdown:

Positvely identified means they know their names too.

Give it some time they'll gather all the scum.

it is said that about 50 people are expected to be identyfied. they have a lot of problems with identyfiing most of the people because the were wearing scarves, sunglasses, hats, etc.

the tickets the people entering gate 7 are supposed to have been sold by panionios fans. they say they didnt know if the people buying them were osfp or panionios fans.

We shouldn't forget that in todays papers Adonaki-melos came up like a fart and said it wasn't just 6 points deducted but 9!!!! :LOL: (meaning the game at Xanthi...)

If we were counting deduction of points like that Adonaki-Alitaki-Klania then PAO was deducted -1500 points in the last 8 years!!!!!!! :LOL: :P

A re tha ertheis sth leoforo kai tha metras tis sfaliares!!!!!! :box:

Guest Protathlitis

If we were counting deduction of points like that Adonaki-Alitaki-Klania then PAO was deducted -1500 points in the last 8 years!!!!!!! 

deducted? more like added on (but I wont exagerate as much as you and Ill just say that 1000 were added on :P )

nai sthn leoforo tha doume kai tha gamietai o pao :box:

The appeals in this case will be heard by EPO on Monday, January 24 at 10:00 GR.

Thats the best news Olympiakos has gotten all week long

hopefully they can get the courts to lessen the harsh punishments given out unjustly

Olympiakos make state your case and get back the lost points and maybe get back the ban for fans at Karaiskaki

hopefully they can get the courts to lessen the harsh punishments given out unjustly

Olympiakos make state your case and get back the lost points and maybe get back the ban for fans at Karaiskaki

dont be too excited.

up to now it hasnt occured that the first decision has changed a lot after it had been judged again. the only possible thing i see is that we might get on game less of the ban but not more.

imo people at osfp are spending their time on the wrong subject anyway. they should try to enforce the team instead of complaining about the decision and giving out statement after statement about some ridiculous conspiracy theories.

imo people at osfp are spending their time on the wrong subject anyway. they should try to enforce the team instead of complaining about the decision and giving out statement after statement about some ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Indeed, they should learn their lesson, despite any reservations about the punishment. However, what OSFP management is doing now is a political decision : if they take measures against Oly hooliganism at this moment, their appeal would seam pointless (since they claim they are totally innocent). That kind of mentality is typical for Greece and quite sad imo.

When you are defending yourself, you are always completely innocent. When you are accusing others, they are totally guilty. It's always the same.

The worst senario for Oly is the management not to take any measure, then some new serious incident to happen. The others (government, PAO, EPAE president) are waiting at the corner, ready to tear the club to pieces.

thats absurd. why should you have your punishment taken back???? the punishment is on the fans to control their behavior. Did you watch or see what was happening in Nea Smyrni????

the EPO is trying to crack down and end this crap once and for all and be harsh. And good for them. we all want it to end. So if they have to make a serious punishment for a change instead of the minor fine and one match ban they have to hit it where it hurts to show they are serious. That means taking points away, no home matches, etc. THEN fans will think twice before they think they can tear apart a stadium and break in over a minor game across town because they couldnt get a ticket. now when you do that, IT REALLLY DOES HURT THE TEAM. not just hurts the organization with a fine and a warning. fans dont care about that, fans care about the TEAM, EPO knows this , and are going to use this situation as example that if you really love your team you wont be a jackass and do this.

the game was on public tv, why the hell dont they stay at home or go to the fan club and watch it?

pappouli-alitaki reminds me of a psycho woman after breaking up with a long term boyfriend (antoni in this case) take it easy re file, no need to get physical with the man, breakups happen, blame your drug hungry management :LOL:

arrwste.

Its not a matter of arrostia or your stupid irrelevant comments is just a matter of AXARISTEIA!!!!

TO PSEMA KAI H AXARISTEIA EINAI POINIKA ADIKHMATA KAI PREPEI NA TIMOROYNTAI ME PYROBOLISMO APO TA 11 BHMATA!!!!! :box:

Something I have to say to Pana fans here

You can add to your signatures numering your green titles another line

WINTER CHAMPIONS IN 2005 THANKS TO GOVERNMENT DECISION

Another suggestion:

Make a great sculpture of Orfano at the entrance of your stadium

and last : VOLTURES

On the ERA SPORT radio there is a great disscussion about this issue, you can hear it now

In case someone does not know this, you can find them in the following link:(live)

: SPorts Greel radio

And last but not least:

Here is the official statistics

Top 5 Offense Teams

Home Away Total

Olympiakos 19 9 28

Panathinaikos 19 8 27

SCODA Xanthi 15 7 22

Kallithea 13 9 22

OFI 14 8 22

Top 5 Defense Teams

Home Away Total

Olympiakos 2 5 7

Panathinaikos 3 5 8

AEK 2 9 11

Panionios 2 10 12

Aegaleo 7 5 12

Can you read?

Who is the best?? (Untill now)

Let alone the financial pinishment, CHAMPINONSHIPS HAVE TO BE WON IN THE FIELD' NOT THE GREEN TABLE

THIS IS MY OPINION, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, AND IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME TOO, WELL , It is up to you

Its not a matter of arrostia or your stupid irrelevant comments is just a matter of AXARISTEIA!!!!

TO PSEMA KAI H AXARISTEIA EINAI POINIKA ADIKHMATA KAI PREPEI NA TIMOROYNTAI ME PYROBOLISMO APO TA 11 BHMATA!!!!! :box:

the only irrelevant comments in here always generate from you as shown once more, you cleary have more alot of problems we dont want to know about.

start by shooting yourself, what a wonderfull place athens will be

Something I have to say to Pana fans here

You can add to your signatures numering your green titles another line

WINTER CHAMPIONS IN 2005 THANKS TO GOVERNMENT DECISION

Another suggestion:

Make a great sculpture of Orfano at the entrance of your stadium

and last : VOLTURES

On the ERA SPORT radio there is a great disscussion about this issue, you can hear it now

In case someone does not know this, you can find them in the following link:(live)

: SPorts Greel radio

And last but not least:

Here is the official statistics

Top 5 Offense Teams

Home Away Total

Olympiakos 19 9 28

Panathinaikos 19 8 27

SCODA Xanthi 15 7 22

Kallithea 13 9 22

OFI 14 8 22

Top 5 Defense Teams

Home Away Total

Olympiakos 2 5 7

Panathinaikos 3 5 8

AEK 2 9 11

Panionios 2 10 12

Aegaleo 7 5 12

Can you read?

Who is the best?? (Untill now)

Let alone the financial pinishment, CHAMPINONSHIPS HAVE TO BE WON IN THE FIELD' NOT THE GREEN TABLE

THIS IS MY OPINION, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, AND IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME TOO, WELL , It is up to you

yeah,.thats total bull crap!! won on the green table?? your fans have been making world football news for the stupid s%$#! they have done repeatedtly..true, everyones fan in greece are sometimes very stupid but it comes consistantly from you guys...if u had been punished all along olympiakos rightfully shouldnt be seeing a ethniki action right now...so shut your mouth and consder yourselves lucky that the punishments just started and havent been going on...

your winter championship was decided in a court room for god's sake

stop denying it

I dont agree with the 3 points loss because we earned them before this game

We deserved the 0 vs panionios but not the 3 ..already earned

Monday the 3 points will be given back to us,

and our fans may be in the news here but hey the last few years u guys made more noise and going 7 years with no title.... u took it ou on your own players after the 3-0 loss to us.,. efthimiadi.. heck u even fought amongst each other last year in leoforos. so do us a favor and calm down your own fans before passing judgement about ours !

heres somethign else to consider:

at our home games.. the only team we hate and despise and act rough with is u guys

your home games.. u hate us...u threw chairs at ionikos fans,, u chanted nasty slogans to paok fans and the team.. u plastered signs towards motehrs

Wow how classy for the 20th rank team in the world.

stand up and take a bow. !!

thats absurd. why should you have your punishment taken back???? the punishment is on the fans to control their behavior. Did you watch or see what was happening in Nea Smyrni????

the EPO is trying to crack down and end this crap once and for all and be harsh. And good for them. we all want it to end. So if they have to make a serious punishment for a change instead of the minor fine and one match ban they have to hit it where it hurts to show they are serious. That means taking points away, no home matches, etc. THEN fans will think twice before they think they can tear apart a stadium and break in over a minor game across town because they couldnt get a ticket. now when you do that, IT REALLLY DOES HURT THE TEAM. not just hurts the organization with a fine and a warning. fans dont care about that, fans care about the TEAM, EPO knows this , and are going to use this situation as example that if you really love your team you wont be a jackass and do this.

the game was on public tv, why the hell dont they stay at home or go to the fan club and watch it?

we deserved the punishment

yes but the 3 points we want them back

u guys better pray we get them because if u win it by 2 points all of greece knows that u won it thanks to the decision in the courtroom

so I ask u as a fan of your team how do u want to win a championship on the field or from a court decision

u guys bitched at us for 7 years that we won the title because we bought the refs in advance. if u guys actually win the tile by 2 points or less... then I guess we can relate in both ways

u accuse us of the refs

we accuse u of almost the same thing,

Archived