Phantis Forums

Punishment from violence on the weekend

Montreal_Thrillos

i hear your fedaration delete 3 points of Olympiakos and Panionios also gives 4 match bans to them without fans

What is the exact reason of this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

enough as an answer?

all this happened on the 9th of january when the match between panionios ans osfp should have taken place.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well

I DO NOT AGREE!

Try to follow me on this ...

If we want a good and exciting championship points must be gained and lost IN THE PITCH

Of course... when a teams fans prevent the squads (or one of them) to do just that, then YES... we need to push for more responsibility to the side of these fans club!

But this could happen in the case of the PAO - Olympiakos derby (the one with Efthymiadis) or the Olympiakos - PAO derby (the one with the continuous item throwing) 2-3 years ago!

In this case no football was played!

I UNDERSTAND, that teams ARE responsible for building up and maintaining small armies... or in the best case not doing anything to stop their actions...

And YES teams must be punished... but not at the expense of the interest of the whole championship!

I want to beat Olympiakos! Not deduct their points!

But the most important thing follows...

Can somebody explain to me why 2-3-5-10 people I, YOU, THE WHOLE WORLD saw trying to KILL others are not arrested and put to trial!?

Can someone please find the video of that bastard who hits a Panionios fan on the head with a chain and then kicks him? We all saw his face!

Could the Olympiakos fans call the police when they see those guys in the next Olympiakos game?

Could the official Olympiakos declare them WANTED?

For Gods sake! we are totally missing the point here!

Get these "scientists" and I will tell you how much "Maggia" all the others carry...  :angry:

And this applied to all fans , all teams all of us of course!

You are exactly right 2nd Mouse!

That was my point. They should go after these people that did all this. You telling me they don't have the technology to find these people? They don't have pictures? Obviously there are tons of pictures, videos etc., floating around the internet etc., from that game, they should be able to track these people down, especially with the "attempted murder."

This is halia... I'm beginning to wonder if there is a conspiracy or something. What I mean is, if that was not Olympiakos playing with panionios, and it was let's say, Pao or Aek or Paok... would they have still deducted 3 points etc.? :( :angry: :nono:

My 2 cents in..... Good decision. Losing points may discourage similar events and make the other "magges" prevent the really violent scums from doing their sh*t.

This is a sport!!!! A past-time that should be fun and could be enjoyed by anyone, young or old, everyone. This kind of crap is totally unacceptable in my book. Further, if you can't guarantee my safety then I don't want to pay for thousands of police for a game owned by billionairs and played by millionairs. I don't want to hear about building gipeda, forgive what teams owe, etc.etc... I'm fed up.

Also, under any other circumstances, those criminals (as we saw them in Nea Smirni) would be arrested, prosecuted and punished. And, also be made responsible for repaying for the damages they cause. If every Sunday there are vandalisms and innocent people lose their cars, shops, whatever, the owners should be able to sue the state and the teams for damages.

I understand Oly feels bad about the punishment, but friends, it's not only the sh*theads who stormed the field. Mr. Kokkalis (and Beos) and so many others, have been making provokative statements all the week prior to the game.

The media is responsible too. For the most part are not journalists, just hired hands with no integrity. When an owner states that "they're are those who want to kill Olympiacos", etc, etc.... (just one example) He should 1) be criticised by the press or asked for details of his accusations, 2) the sport authorities should ask him for proof. If he doesn't provide any, then he should be punished for DEFAMATION OF THE SPORT.... repeated slip-ups, he should lose his team. Period.

Eveything I said here applies to my team and all the rest.

I know both realities, Greece and the US (where I live now).... In the US the sports are fun, enjoyed by everyone. There is a strict code of conduct for the owners and houliganism is totally non-acceptable. I don't think any Greek owner could ever own a team in the US if he behaved the same way.

Very small punishment! Send them both to B' Ethniki!  :angry:

EXCUSE ME, but an AEK fan talking about B ethniki ?

Forgive me for JUST A SECOND......................... :LOL:

Get your head back on your shoulders, seriously. You shoul already be there.

Since when is bookkeeping mismanagement worse than hooliganism?

We are talking here about swatting away flies and swallowing camels (biblically speaking, of course)!

You are exactly right 2nd Mouse!

That was my point. They should go after these people that did all this. You telling me they don't have the technology to find these people? They don't have pictures? Obviously there are tons of pictures, videos etc., floating around the internet etc., from that game, they should be able to track these people down, especially with the "attempted murder."

This is halia... I'm beginning to wonder if there is a conspiracy or something. What I mean is, if that was not Olympiakos playing with panionios, and it was let's say, Pao or Aek or Paok... would they have still deducted 3 points etc.? :(  :angry:  :nono:

Maybe you should ask and then learn....

PAOK were decuted 3 points and were were nulified for a game against AEK about 8-9 years ago. Where the fans invaded the pitch.

All this whining I don't think It would have been done if the punished team is Olympiakos, but it's not. It's Panionios as well.

Just think for a moment that one of the teams punished is not Olympiakos but Iraklis for instance..would the punishment seem strict then?

On Thlylos Ch has the decney to take it on the chin like a man, the rest of you gavroi are like whining women in bed. You're crapping on about those fans did not have Oly colours and crap trying to save your asses with circumstancial evidence. Sorry but circumstantial evidence doesnt help you avoid the wrap.

It would have been funny getting a ban such as this from UEFA and then complaining and appealing about it, you would get a guraranteed 5 year ban. Just ask around what you got in 1992 when you through a bottle that hit Serezo(a Sampdoria player) on the head. You got an initial 3 game with closed gates penalty, appealed against the decision and got a 1 year ban for your trouble :LOL: . That shut you up and you said thanks too.

You've got Protathlitis going on about incidendts outside the stadiums...The sporting authorities are only interested what goes on INSIDE the stadiums. If I was waering my pao scarf and bashed an Oly fan with a Oly scarf in the street you would expect PAO to be given a fine or a home suspension for what I did??? Slap your self man, you don't know what your saying. Get a grip!!!

when the ruling came out a few days ago i failed to realize that Olympiakos would lose 3 points in the standings plus the cancellation of the game v Panionios

all in all it cost Olympiakos the max points of 6

to me thats ###### joke and i want somebody to answer my question if Olympiakos can appeal the abritrators ruling

i mean the league at the top as been so highly contested in the last 3 years with at most a 3 point differential now with this ruling 6 points lost

the government and courts are idiots

all they are doing in this instance is avoiding the real problem in Greek football

well all know wut will happen if Olympiakos lose out on the championship by a few points

its a ###### joke

i want somebody to answer my question if Olympiakos can appeal the abritrators ruling

all they are doing in this instance is avoiding the real problem in Greek football

well all know wut will happen if Olympiakos lose out on the championship by a few points

Yes you can appeal, but just to let you know, all appeals for fines and hoem ground suspensions have been quashed so far this year. There are proper judjes ruling and not puppet liek Sports judjes that were appointed by the clubs until last year.

They are idiots for enforcing the laws? Or for enforcing them against Olympiakos (and Panionios). Don't forget you're not the only one punished here. Panionios are in danger of getting relegated now. You don't claim any injustice against them do you?

They are doing the opposite of avoiding the real problem. The are addressing it.

Now, tell us what will happen if you lose the league by a few points? You're gonna smash Pireus again like you did in 94?

i want somebody to answer my question if Olympiakos can appeal the abritrators ruling

Yes you can appeal, but just to let you know, all appeals for fines and hoem ground suspensions have been quashed so far this year. There are proper judjes ruling and not puppet liek Sports judjes that were appointed by the clubs until last year.

They are idiots for enforcing the laws? Or for enforcing them against Olympiakos (and Panionios). Don't forget you're not the only one punished here. Panionios are in danger of getting relegated now. You don't claim any injustice against them do you?

They are doing the opposite of avoiding the real problem. The are addressing it.

Now, tell us what will happen if you lose the league by a few points? You're gonna smash Pireus again like you did in 94?

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I think Panionios will lose out way more than Oly being relegated....

stop whinning and cop it sweet

This was an excellent result for greek soccer and its fans

I just hope the other crazy fans from my club and others have learned that if they cause trouble teams will lose 6 points

Please come and smash Athens like u did in 94 then u will do the world a favour go down to C Ethniki :LOL:

panionios is lower on the table, but to assume they are relegated???????? there in 10th now.....they arent. Panionios are a great team with a lot of potential....they wont get relegated because of losing three points..there too much better than the clubs that are already down there- and better than some that are above them

why isnt the punishment fair? do you want it to happen again? Nobody in greece does, and no matter how big or small the club, the punishment will be the same and when the team loses points in punishment yeah the team is pissed, but the fans are even more pissed. And not losing points is something they can control. so take your tiny 3 point ban- ur still within 2 of 1st anyways, and dont let it happen again. Theres not a single valid reason to bitch about losing 3 points because OSFP fans made a complete disgrace of what was going to be a match. I dont want that when i go to games, im sure not many people do. So they can control their behavior and it will prove weather gate 7 are OSFP FANS , or just a bunch of repressed teenagers/losers in there late 20/30s who still havent doneanything with there life) who make violence for excitement.....

panionios is lower on the table, but to assume they are relegated???????? there in 10th now.....they arent. Panionios are a great team with a lot of potential....they wont get relegated because of losing three points..there too much better than the clubs that are already down there- and better than some that are above them

why isnt the punishment fair? do you want it to happen again? Nobody in greece does, and no matter how big or small the club, the punishment will be the same and when the team loses points in punishment yeah the team is pissed, but the fans are even more pissed. And not losing points is something they can control. so take your tiny 3 point ban- ur still within 2 of 1st anyways, and dont let it happen again. Theres not a single valid reason to bitch about losing 3 points because OSFP fans made a complete disgrace of what was going to be a match. I dont want that when i go to games, im sure not many people do. So they can control their behavior and it will prove weather gate 7 are OSFP FANS , or just a bunch of repressed teenagers/losers in there late 20/30s who still havent doneanything with there life) who make violence for excitement.....

well said drakos B)

Now when Pao or AEK win the league i hope the OSFP fans have some dignity and dont say they got ripped losing the 6 points

But its not over yet who knows who will win the league this year?.....

again my words are taken out of context here

u see this is an Olympiakos rooms so i was just stating the reasons why this is wrong for my club

u guys have also forgotten that Panionios before this decision by the judge had a legitimate shot on getting a uefa berth

they lose 4 games worth of tickets sales

Olympiakos can surivive such a lose but this is really heavy for Panionios

so now Panionios could have lost uefa cup spot which is usually good money for them

maybe a shot at relegation highly unlikely

and off course lots of money

Are u guys all happy now ???????????????????

back to my club Olympiakos

this puts all the pressure on the players to play a perfect rest of the season

during the course the good teams tend to have some down periods

Olympiakos was during beginning, Pao right before the mid stage

and instead of Olympiakos having a possible 4 point advantage Pao in my mind from looking at the schedule may have to games where the lose points on which is at Paok and at Xanthi off course this is my view point i don't see any other game they lose points on

meaning the game between Pao v OSFP at Leforos would require Olympiakos winning that game to capture the title

Hypothetical thinking here

while Pao would probably need a tie at most

thats why this decision is just full of s%$#!

this ruling could ###### Olympiakos for a couple of years

i mean Olympiakos had their new stadium built they lose 4 games their if they finish second they need to qualify and wut happens if they don't

lose of c.l. funds in other words

in the end if Olympiakos loses out by those points 6 or less than it is all bullshit period

no true champion in other words

we are only two points behind PAO fellas, calm down, if we have any sort of team this year we wont have any problems getting the title.

olympiakos11: what are you talking about ? many teams have had points deducted(its the norm in europe proper) if we loose the championship, that doesnt make the prwtathlima vioid man, wake up. Its in our hands, you dont think newbie AEK will loose more points ? As for PAO, they dont have much more of a team than we do at this point, lets just be positive and dont cry bitch and whine like some other bastards always do.

Guest Protathlitis

to pao fans who are complaining about osfp fans complaining:

If this had of happened to you all we would have heard about would have been red conspiracy this corruption that.

6 points and 2,000,000 euros: this is one of the harshest penalties for hooliganism in any european leagues' IN HISTORY, SO Ill complain all I want.

Keep in mind that pao hooligans have very recently carried out much more violent acts than the ones at Nea Smyni.

You've got a gift of six league points so you can expect a few bloody complaints :)

we are only two points behind PAO fellas, calm down, if we have any sort of team this year we wont have any problems getting the title.

olympiakos11: what are you talking about ? many teams have had points deducted(its the norm in europe proper) if we loose the championship, that doesnt make the prwtathlima vioid man, wake up. Its in our hands, you dont think newbie AEK will loose more points ? As for PAO, they dont have much more of a team than we do at this point, lets just be positive and dont cry bitch and whine like some other bastards always do.

well said, OSFP can still win the league

how do u know stupid fans from Pao wont cause trouble?

its still open but Pao's in the lead for now :tup:

to pao fans who are complaining about osfp fans complaining:

If this had of happened to you all we would have heard about would have been red conspiracy this corruption that.

6 points and 2,000,000 euros: this is one of the harshest penalties for hooliganism in any european leagues' IN HISTORY, SO Ill complain all I want.

Keep in mind that pao hooligans have very recently carried out much more violent acts than the ones at Nea Smyni.

You've got a gift of six league points so you can expect a few bloody complaints :)

exactly, i agree with you in nearly all the points. except the stuff about pao fans. i recently saw a list of violent behaviour in stadiums in the past years. in about half of them osfp fans were involved. but these are just the "official" riots, meaning the ones in the stadiums.

i think the worst isnt the 6 points its more all the money that osfp will loose through the games without fans. that money is what we are paying rivaldo every year.

i want an honest answer from the pao fans: how would you react if this decision would have been given out against you? wouldnt you complain? i am sure we would hear similar things of you guys. especially against the government, which you were so keen on. ;)

so just let as let some steam off and things will calm down with time. just put yourselves in our position. and whoever says he would just accept it without beeing angry about it i wont believe him. :P

the decision had to be taken, but it is most unfair against the players. they are really not responsible for what happened.

PS. to those that think this was a fair punishment or even too harsh: does the name "Blionas" mean anything to you?

How could anyone (old enough to remember) forget that? A young man with his caratid cut from from a flare shot from the opposite side of the stadium. Anyone able to remember the penalty ? As far as I can remember, the killer couldn't be found (as usual), could he ? Remember, it could also happen during the recent incident, as we saw on TV. There was a flare projected multiple times between the opposing team of hooligans.

As for the penalty, if one examines it from purely juristic view, it is fair. The incident was too serious, involved a large number of hooligans and, more importantly, a great risk for large number of severe injuries and deaths.

However, in the context of the greek championship, I have some reservations. The most important of them is that while the punishment is fair according to the existing law, the law itself is objectionable. Players shouldn't be punished for fan crimes. Team management shouldn't be responsible for non-organized fans (unless they provoke them before the match). Team owners and managers should be severely punished for their inflammatory statements. And, more importantly, stadium security personnel should have enough rights for imposing order. Police should have even more authority and co-operate with security personnel outside and INSIDE the stadium.

Punishment-supporters seem to be happy with the state taking only this modestly (?) effective measure against hooliganism, while ignoring others (for political cost reasons).

My second reservation is that such harsh punishments shouldn't start in the middle of the championship. At this point, one is left with the impression that the government (well known for anti-Kokkalis mentality and strong influence from Vardinogianni family) was waiting for an OSFP slip in order to finish him as they did in last year. It remains to be seen whether they want to be unbiased but somehow I highly doubt about it (and don't tell me about the previous government because I agree they were shamelessly favouring OSFP).

But, in the end, we OSFP fans should get over it. We have a better team and championship hasn't finished yet.

I won't go into the details of the punishment as this was the first time that actually the LAW was enforced!!!

I will go on about another subject..

Yesturday we had another crying on National TV... After Alefados Farsokomodia last year yesturday we had the "Aksiotimo" Mr. Vice President Petro Kokkali At Alpha speaking about the situation of OLY...

Of course he said that the point deduction was unfair but the 5 match BAN was fair... He also made some other comments about the ex-King of Greece and Mr. Lykourezo, but I don't want to go into that discussion again... Its becoming a habit for geys now to go on and cry to National TV so that we feel sorry for them.. They haven't realised though that they are the main reason for the destruction of Greek football... No healthy, educated, open minded Greek football fan will feel sorry for them... These Gey officials are a desease to Greek football and I hope they are wiped out one day!!!

FORZA ORFANE!!!! FINALLY KARAMANLIS WOKE UP AND STARTED TO KICK SOME ASS!!!! :box:

I won't go into the details of the punishment as this was the first time that actually the LAW was enforced!!!

I will go on about another subject..

Yesturday we had another crying on National TV... After Alefados Farsokomodia last year yesturday we had the "Aksiotimo" Mr. Vice President Petro Kokkali At Alpha speaking about the situation of OLY...

Of course he said that the point deduction was unfair but the 5 match BAN was fair... He also made some other comments about the ex-King of Greece and Mr. Lykourezo, but I don't want to go into that discussion again... Its becoming a habit for geys now to go on and cry to National TV so that we feel sorry for them.. They haven't realised though that they are the main reason for the destruction of Greek football... No healthy, educated, open minded Greek football fan will feel sorry for them... These Gey officials are a desease to Greek football and I hope they are wiped out one day!!!

FORZA ORFANE!!!! FINALLY KARAMANLIS WOKE UP AND STARTED TO KICK SOME ASS!!!! :box:

Archived