Phantis Forums

Giovanni Rosso

jcl_jcl2002

Looks like he'll be coming during the transfer window. I'm not sure if I want another player from Maccabi here, but he's a decent Croatian international who scored in their last qualifying match against Belgium. I don't follow him in Israel, but he doesn't sound too bad. I'd prefer him over Maric anyday... www.sportaction.com has the article

PARTE TO XAMPARI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KSEXASTE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KAI METAGRAFES MEGALES

TO "XRISTOUGENNIATIKO TRAPEZI" TON METAGRAFON THA EINAI kai pali lito!

ME FTINES LUSEIS PAME NA PAROUME TO PROTATHLIMA TIS PARAGKAS.

APLA I DOIIKISI THELEI NA KANEI AUTO POU DEN EKANE MEXRI TORA TA TELEUTAIA 7 XRONIA. Na kerdiseiola ta mats me tis mikres omades, opote me autous tous (ftinous) paixtes pou exoume, kai na fame kammia 3ara apo kana gavro na mporoume na paroume protathlima. An skefteite Persu an eixame nikisei ta giannena den tha imastan simera protathlites?

To erotima einai, emas mas ikanopoiei enas tetoios Panathinaikos?

Imagine what will happen if we do win the league (god forbid) with this budget. The Vardinogianneoi will have a fine excuse to spend peanuts for the next five years. What they don't seem to realise though is that one wins the league because he's the best, not because he's not as bad as the others.

There's simply no hope for them. Either they start spending, or they should simply sell the club and save some face.

God, do you guys even consider the possibility of Shoum winning the league? Of him succeeding where Markarian has failed? Geez.

Gents, I doubt, actually Im willing to put money on Shum not even finishing the season at PAO. Buying Roso would be just another step backwards from what has already come through this summer. Yes, I do agree, Vardinogianni should spend money but hes not and weve seen this not only this year but for a while now so we shouldnt waste our energy on that. Lets just look at ourselves and fielding our best possible 11, with Basinas in it as he didnt even come on against Rangers, and lets just hope Shum gets his tactics right because it aint all that grim at the moment. If anything comes through the next Transfer window what we really need is a playmaker, someone with brains bc the team lacks cohesion, from the defence to the midfield to the attack.

Perhaps were to quick to criticise, afterall we did have big turnover in terms of squad and the new players still adjusting to playing with everyone else.

PS - I saw the PAO - Rangers game, was impressed with Epalle but Maric just frustrated me. So did the long balls from defence to Vlaovic who was making awful runs!

ok, i used to live in haifa and was goign to all it's games... Rosso is a player with great skills, dribling and especialy crossing... he is good in attack... he "push" the team to front by taking a ball and going... but he has a big minus... he is not defending at all! he loses a ball, he stays there and not trying to work!

Zutautas and Rosso, too difrent players... one is defensive, other is more in attack... those two players were playmakers in maccabi! As i saw PAO games now... ZUtautas is doign his job quet well, when we are talkign about defensive and etc! i dont know what pleyrs u had before... so i cant compare them now!

Still, people, you are to criticising all the time! Team is in first place! in CL is not going so well! but i believe it will be ok!

As I said, Rosso can't be any worse than Maric. That's why I think he may be a somewhat ok investment. Of course we need a central midfielder and I would put my emphasis there, but you know that our team wouldn't ever go after a Tsartas-like player with brains because it's "too expensive". I just hope that Karagounis misses us and decides to return in the summer and that whoever's in charge has the cogitational capabilities of realizing that we need him back.

Archived