Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK- Ionikos

Ziaka

Sunday we play Ionikos in empty Toumba. Normally this should a win only game, but with the latest turmoil happening at the team nothing is certain. It will be interesting to see how the team will react to the cuts made by Goumenos.

I will predict a cautions 2-0 win, but a loss to Ionikos is not out of question at this particular time.

Nomizo einai to xeirotero kedro pou exo dei na katevazei pote epaggelmatiki omada. OFeuchini ok, O Maladenis tha borouise isos na kanei kariera sto cinema..me to x*soume,, se kammia sapounopera sto New Channel, o Egomitis exei kati apo tokoglifo mesa tou, Spasic paiktis gia Xalkidona kai Andralas nomizo pos einai par ttime podosfairistis kai i kanoniki tou douleia, san kati islandous diethneis, einai psaras. Alithia to leo.

Bravo PAOK, our most convincing win of the year :D !!

Who knows, maybe the cleanup woke the players up!

I'm very happy on the win. Perhaps you're right Niko, maybe the clean up did wake up the players and they lifted their game. Either way, a win is a win and it's a step in the right direction on the table.

At the same time however, this win shouldn't cloud the fact that there are very real problems with the team that stem from the admin. A win here or a win there isn't going to solve the problem of the lack of money or the lack of competence in the front office.

Archived