Phantis Forums

Xanthi - Olympiakos 1-3

Irlandos

i have been saying that we suck with protasof and his stupid formations AND SOME IDIOTS HERE DOWN MY THROAT!!!!!!!!!

we play ugly soccer with the only chance coming in the last minute with castillo. it just keeps getting worse and worse. 1 striker against xanthi!!!!!!!!!!! abd the striker being giopvanni who is not a striker!!!!!!!!

do we really expect to win one game in champions league when we struggle against greek teams????we can NOT score!!!!!!!!!!!!we can NOTcreate or penetrate!!!!!!!!!we have no wing movement and no darting runs in the mid!!!!!

wake up kokalis!!!!!fire this excuse for a coach, games are getting more and more boring.

CAN YOU BELIVE IT5 TOOK 92 MINUTES TO GET A CHANCE THROUGH THE RUN OF PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIOVANNI DID NOTHING BUT WINE LIKE A BABY AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF FOR THAT TERRIBLE 2 FOOTED STUDS UP TACKLE!!!!

WE NEED A TRUE STRIKER IN THERE, CASTILLO IS A GAMBLE BECAUSE OF HIS SIZE GOING AGAINST THE BIG JUVENTUS DEFENDERS BUT HE IS THE BEST WE HAVE RIGHT NOW.

and when is there no controversy when osfp plays away :lol:

seriuosly though after watching the game live xanthi got robbed of a draw full stop. being as a neutral fan now giovanni should have been sent off for that disgusting tackle with studds up showing he ends up GETTING A WARNING. xanthi players little pushes and fouls STRAIGHT YELLOWS. asta auta for now. 2nd hlf osfp get 1st pen clear penalty no problems with that 0-1. xanthi equalise through good goal and couldv'e scored more if not for katereiannakis. xanthi has appeal of rpenalty which is clear foul by anatolakis( no surprise there) on striker but not given. on to 92ND MIN AND CROSS BY OSFP PLAYER HITS XANTHI DEFENDER ON CHEST AND GIVEN PENALTY AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. SAW REPLAYS ABOUT 5 TIMES AND STILL NOT A PENALTY WHICH EVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

and then ospf get 3rd to make it look as if they pumped xanthi when in actual fact they did nothing throughout the game. and then you wonder why scenes after the game happens in greece whenever osfp plays9 i don't condone it it's plain wrong and shouldn't hapen but everyone has oria and these people had enough) they should go about it a better and more humane way but when they o the athlitiki dikastirio just does nothing so that just leaves them with one option.

this rubbish from osfp would make many greeks want them to lose in cl so they can learn a lesson. i'm still going for them in europe as they represent greece and when they do nothing it reflects bad on greece. but if they cop 5's it won't surprise me and they deserve everything they get.

i usually don't talk about osfp and their favouratism but it's beyond a joke now enough is enough.

to make a clarification i was over the top with xanthi's penalty claim. they can be given and not but benefit of doubt must go to ref and right decision made and not penalty ok anatolakis nudged a little but xanthi player looked for it.

don't want to sound too biased and say they deserved everything it was my mistake. but 2nd osfp penalty no way a penalty as long as i live and watch soccer

Archived