Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

exactly the mentality they have.

that funny all thoise questions the guy asks is how panathinaikos won last year with the help of the refs (douros)

paok standing back and letting PAO take shots on the net with no goalie etc etc

the other team being left with 9 players (vs aek) scoring at the last minute

i guess u guys can use the term if u cant beat us (which u didnt for 4 years) join us!

but hey ... at least we have 2 wins in the c.l vs your 1

i guess PAO is now the champs of greece rejects of europe

They got the referees decisions for 7 years and the proof of that came in Europe. When they had 50-50 referees they couldn't even beat Molde , Macabi and Herenveen :P

When I was beating you 1-4 at Leoforos...or 3-0 at Rizoupoli... did I have the help of the referees??

When I beat you 6 consecutive times between 1996 and 1999 (must be a record in the derbies history), did I have the help of the referees? :bangin:

When I was beating you 1-4 at Leoforos...or 3-0 at Rizoupoli... did I have the help of the referees??

When I beat you 6 consecutive times between 1996 and 1999 (must be a record in the derbies history), did I have the help of the referees? :bangin:

its funny how they talk about thos e games yet they dont talk about our win vs lever,,, ajax,,, liverpool monaco

yet they brag about rangers and rosenborg

they consider rosenborg a huge team because they are champs of norway 13 times but our 7 titles were not worth it

anyways they are the champions of greece and have 1 win in 4 games in the C.l

while the runner up have 2 win vs quality teams

i guess PAO cant have the refs the way they have them in greece!

but hey losing to us 3-0.. 4-2 we boguth the refs there too yeah right

no we brag about beating Juve (hey did you do that last time vs the reserves? no. )

Barcelona, Arse-nal, AJAX, Porto, Fenerbahce, Anderlecht.....

you guys beat a crap liverpool and way out of form Monaco..... and leverkusen DO NOT count. over half their starting squad was out, and that was also the year they nearly got relegated. Meanwhile you lose to godamn Molde, Maccabi 3-0, ?? in CYPRUS.....thats practically a F***ing home game. how about the time you smashed the record and lost by 7 goals to a juventus that was already through to the next round, fielding their youth team....

you buy the refs in OTHER GAMES too, not just the derbies... you have to be a moron to argue that the 1-1 in leoforo didnt have a blatantly biased referee. Even last year in his game vs AEK in nea smyrni he was being absolutley ridiculous, and shockingly one sided against PAO- not a professional man. your stupid club dives in the godamn box all the time, i remember the clip with proodeftiki from last year...0-0, few minutes left in the match, cross in ..........THREE gey players make the most unconvincing dives in the box, lose posesion and then Zaimi takes it down the field on his own and lays it off to score and win the match....classic moment!!!!:lol:

dragonfly: stop speaking in first person singular. YOU havent done jack s%$#! my friend.

you guys beat a crap liverpool and way out of form Monaco..... and leverkusen DO NOT count.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Monaco and Bayer Leverkuzen reached the CL final only months before I beat them... Now if you are proud for going up to the Q-finals and S-finals , and you consider yourself a "Great Euro-Panatha", what about Monaco and Leverkuzen then??

They reached the final... and they don't count ? :blink:

@dragonfly

yeah the year BEFORE. that leverkuzen side was missing nearly half the team that was in that final, including the heart of the team Michal Ballack. Monaco arent the same team this year theyre doing really poor and dont have the key players. they have practically a whole new midfield with exeption of Zikos....

also point out their team last year was awesome....LAST YEAR. not the same team. not close either.

if you still dont think theyre that different from last year.... well

Goals last year in CL for Monaco:

Fernando Morientes 9 goals..........

Dado Prso 7 goals.........

Ludovic Giuly 4 goals.......

Cisse 2 goals........

Ibarra 1 goal........

Squillaci 1 goal.......

Rothen 1 goal........

Guess who is still on the team this year!

Nonda and Squillaci. Thats it. same team? similar? not a chance in hell.

also in the French league monaco havent won once in their last 6 games.

no we brag about beating Juve (hey did you do that last time vs the reserves? no. )

Barcelona, Arse-nal, AJAX, Porto, Fenerbahce, Anderlecht.....

y

name 1 quality team u guys have beaten the last 2 champions league campaigns
We're about to eliminate Arsenal genious, stick around.

@dragonfly

yeah the year BEFORE. that leverkuzen side was missing nearly half the team that was in that final, including the heart of the team Michal Ballack. Monaco arent the same team this year theyre doing really poor and dont have the key players. they have practically a whole new midfield with exeption of Zikos....

also point out their team last year was awesome....LAST YEAR. not the same team. not close either.

Dado Prso 7 goals.........

Cisse 2 goals........

Ibarra 1 goal........

Squillaci 1 goal.......

Rothen 1 goal........

THATS FUNNY ARSENAL HAS ALSO 1 WIN IN THEIR last 6 also and u tied them with no viera/ cambell, and u miss a free goal us on the other handwe actually win and u say monaco is crap

please

Listen this argument will never end due to the stubbornes of Pao fans to understand Olympiakos is better then Pao

we have the trophies to prove it and thats what counts

and u guys say how we won it in the corruption years wut about your title last year

was it full legit

Olympiakos is a different team with a far better mind set for Europe

Before we lacked it due to many changes made at the manager's position

getting many different players over each offseason and not developing the correct chemistry till later of the season

that would explain how we won alot of our titles

but now we have consistency but there is still room for improvement

Lets go U GREEK REDS!!!!!!!!!!

@dragonfly

yeah the year BEFORE. that leverkuzen side was missing nearly half the team that was in that final, including the heart of the team Michal Ballack.  Monaco arent the same team this year theyre doing really poor and dont have the key players. they have practically a whole new midfield with exeption of Zikos....

Dado Prso  7 goals.........

Cisse 2 goals........

Ibarra 1 goal........

Squillaci 1 goal.......

Rothen 1 goal........

youre ot answering my question name me 1 quality team u guys have beaten in this year and last year champs league campaign

THATS FUNNY ARSENAL HAS ALSO 1 WIN IN THEIR last 6 also and u tied them with no viera/ cambell, and u miss a free goal us on the other handwe actually win and u say monaco is crap

please

Errmmm, actually you are very wrong. Arsenal still had their 49 unbeaten run and were top of the premiership when they came to Leoforos :P and even now, they have only had ONE defeat to manu.

Olympiakos:

One season doesn't make you a glorious history. You have 2 points more than us in Europe this season. Does this make you better than us? If you think that then you are as small minded as Panionios and Aigaleo fans.

Without PAO's points in Europe, Grece would be the same level as Bulgaria and Hungry in European competitions. that means only one team in the champions league and they would have to start qualification in the summer.

this is not a claim by me it's a fact. just add up the points that PAO has given Greece in the last 5 years and you will see it's twice as much as all the rest of the Greek teams put together.

do you disagree with that as well????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on prove you are really stupid and know nothing about football.....

@dragonfly

yeah the year BEFORE. that leverkuzen side was missing nearly half the team that was in that final, including the heart of the team Michal Ballack.  Monaco arent the same team this year theyre doing really poor and dont have the key players. they have practically a whole new midfield with exeption of Zikos....

Dado Prso  7 goals.........

Cisse 2 goals........

Ibarra 1 goal........

Squillaci 1 goal.......

Rothen 1 goal........

please

no thats not true at all.

we tied them 2-2 Before they broke their 49 unbeated run.

then they lost their first in 49, beat Man City tied Southampon and then we played them and got a tie. Really not the same as winless in 6 matches. It wasnt six, and they werent winless.

as for Monaco, i think theres not much left to say.

winless in last 6 in the league and are not the team they were last year period.

23 out of 25 of their goals in the CL last year were scored by players who ARENT there this year. How the hell do you argue its the same team, or even close.

still they had 1 win in 6 games. and u guys failed to beat them on a great chance with a free goal given and a penalty shot and u consider the tie better then us winning vs monaco

last I checked u need to win games which is what an objective should be not tying

please

both groups are hard we are in

but 1 win in 6 games when u play an oppnent is a great chance to win

so what quality team have u beaten (not tied)\im witing for an answer

please

Errmmm, actually you are very wrong. Arsenal still had their 49 unbeaten run and were top of the premiership when they came to Leoforos :P and even now, they have only had ONE defeat to manu.

Olympiakos:

One season doesn't make you a glorious history. You have 2 points more than us in Europe this season. Does this make you better than us? If you think that then you are as small minded as Panionios and Aigaleo fans.

Without PAO's points in Europe, Grece would be the same level as Bulgaria and Hungry in European competitions. that means only one team in the champions league and they would have to start qualification in the summer.

this is not a claim by me it's a fact. just add up the points that PAO has given Greece in the last 5 years and you will see it's twice as much as all the rest of the Greek teams put together.

do you disagree with that as well????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on prove you are really stupid and know nothing about football.....

i agrtee PAO put the country on the map but think hard... if Greece alloweed just the champion to go in..OSFP would be there 7 years running but u guys created your own path there the hard way we just won the championshp to get in regardless where we start!

putting greece on the map:

euro 2004

Seitaridis, Nikopolidis, Basinas, Karagkounis, Papadopoulos, Fyssas, Xalkias, Gkoumas.......Panathinaikos

Giannakopoulos, Kafes, Katergiannakis, Dabizas, Venetidis.... Olympiakos and Giorgiadis who also played for PAO

and after 7 mighty years only could only produce 1 player could hold a regular place and 1 could get in as a sub.....

while PAO's products had 5 players that were regulars, and 1 as a sub.....

Errmmm, actually you are very wrong. Arsenal still had their 49 unbeaten run and were top of the premiership when they came to Leoforos :P and even now, they have only had ONE defeat to manu

Exactly! In the Premiership! :D

Because in Europe their records are awful. If you live in England, as you claim, you should know that Arsenal are the laughing stock among the big powers of english football, because of their looser mentality, when they cross the borders...

Even Chelsea reached the semi-finals in their first attempt after so many years... Even Celtic reached the final (Uefa Cup).

If my memory doesn't fool me, Arsenal's home record in Champions League, was something like W19, D9, L7... which means approx. 1 in 2 games they dont win it!!!!

Are you still proud of your achievement in Highbury then? :unsure:

Archived