Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but hes incredibly quick and good on the ball....also has a nice outside shot....as a 3rd attacking midfielder, list our better options. I will for you.

The list:

a player like that is useful, are you telling me when we need another attacking hand when Sanmartean is injured again to bring on MITU??? EPALLE???? it wouldnt be expensive and the kid is doing good with kerkyra, why not give a proper chance.

MITU is Cantona compared to Gittas... The guy could not even stand on his feet while he was playing at PAO. NO MORE LAMOIA!!!! :box: I have had enough of Epalle and the arxi-LAMOIO!!! If we get Gittas I will start supporting Amyna Abelokipon!!!!

And Drako I will give you a list besides Gittas...

1. ME

2. YOU.

3. Anyone from this forum

4. My father

5. Your Father

6. My girlfriend

7. Even the 2nd mouse :P

But please, PLEASE NO GITTAS!!!!!!! :angry:

MITU is Cantona compared to Gittas... The guy could not even stand on his feet while he was playing at PAO. NO MORE LAMOIA!!!! :box: I have had enough of Epalle and the arxi-LAMOIO!!! If we get Gittas I will start supporting Amyna Abelokipon!!!!

1. ME

2. YOU.

4. My father

5. Your Father

6. My girlfriend

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

why dont we just make a team then out of the forum members and try to get the championship. as soon kokkalis and vardinogannis see us being a thread for their teams we will get a lot of money :D ;)

Panathinaikos is interested in the following players that are currently playing in Cyprus

1. Wooters (Anorthosis FC)

2. Aloneftis (Omonoia Nicosia)

3. Haralambides (Apoel Nicosia)

I have seen those players many times, and Wooters is probably the best player in cyprus right now. Aloneftis and haralambides are the next stars from cyprus.

Aloneftis is 20 yrs old and haralambides 23.

1. ME

2. YOU.

4. My father

5. Your Father

6. My girlfriend

whats wrong with him as a 3rd attacking midfield?

he is fast, extremely quick, and will win a foul everytime hes touched!

he is way better than most of our subsititutes now, thats for sure. arent we the team that he scored a great goal against? he scored last weekend too....im sure with his speed and agility we can put use to him. better than the s%$#! rotting on our bench .......

MITU is Cantona compared to Gittas... The guy could not even stand on his feet while he was playing at PAO. NO MORE LAMOIA!!!!  :box: I have had enough of Epalle and the arxi-LAMOIO!!! If we get Gittas I will start supporting Amyna Abelokipon!!!!

1. ME

2. YOU.

4. My father

5. Your Father

6. My girlfriend

While he was playing at PAO?? how many games did the guy play...and your comparing him to epale and pantelis...thats just unfair and an insult to gittas.

All i know is hes F***d us over with a nice goal, and has been one of the most consistent players in the greek league, when given the opportunity to play regularly.

Also whilst at giannena he outplayed us and oly everytime he faced us.

As to comments about his size, i suppose shaun wright-phillips(man-city) is useless as well.

I cant accept critisism on someone who hasnt played badly, hasnt been given an opportunity to prove himself, and then put on the same category as players who have been given ample opportunities only to do s%$#!.

Im not saying get him, but its unfair to discard him like that.

Once again im not saying get him, but dont just ridicule him, because of some of the aggouria in our team.

PS. i am talking about backup, not replacing a gonz. or a sanm. thats when id be crazy.

I don't know about you I have seen Gittas play for PAO several times (also a cup game last year were Michalakis scored, I can't remember the opponent) and I have to say that the guy is an absolute disgrace..... I you are happy with such players at PAO then you have no right to Judge Mitu, Adric, Zutautas because they compared to Gittas are Maradonas!!!!

If I see Gittas with the Green Jersey again I honestly wont go to Leoforos EVER again!!!!

P.S. Mouse, I don't know if you can outplay my girlfriend or if she can outplay you but I am sure that you both outplay GITTAS!!!! :P

I don't know about you I have seen Gittas play for PAO several times (also a cup game last year were Michalakis scored, I can't remember the opponent) and I have to say that the guy is an absolute disgrace..... I you are happy with such players at PAO then you have no right to Judge Mitu, Adric, Zutautas because they compared to Gittas are Maradonas!!!!

If I see Gittas with the Green Jersey again I honestly wont go to Leoforos EVER again!!!!

P.S. Mouse, I don't know if you can outplay my girlfriend or if she can outplay you but I am sure that you both outplay GITTAS!!!! :P

i was at that game where he played.....Proodeftiki was his only match he came on a sub and Mixali scored a nice one that game....

i didnt think he was that bad, he has potential. Hes showing it with Kerkyra and getting first team experience.....he deserves a proper CHANCE....Zuta got too many chances, and its obvious he sucsk, same with Epalle. He may have changed alot, i remember last year the very begining of the season and pre-season i thought Minx was one of the worst most wasteful transfers ever after what i had saw... then when he got a real chance and in form hes maybe in our top 3 players........

PAO are getting closer to Aloneftis......he sounds like a player we can really use....right and left attacking winger.......last year he had 11 goals in 26 games.....i really thing this guy is right for PAO from what i hear...

heres what the Cypriot u21 coach says for him:

Archived