Phantis Forums

Iraklis - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Macej showed great oppotunism nicely heading 2 crosses in the back of the net :tup: I'd like to dedicate those 2 goals to Dragonfly...3 goals in 2 games :tup:

I even started singing "einai trelos o Polonos" whilst watching the game.

Good to see Konstantiou getting some goals, he seems to have gained some confindence now and I appreciated his hard work today playing in Paps position (on the flanks at time)whilst Macej played in Michalis' usual place. I was upset though when he missed the 1-on-1 he should have done a lot better there.

Anyway..team is slowly gaining some momentum now with 2 big 4-0 wins and playing much decent ball than we did until recently.

It's great to know we have gained another player through Macej and this has completely exposed Shum for not giving him a chance earlier.

i like that skasni is trying to utilize our players...he has played kotsios, svouras, henriksen etc etc and is showing alot of faith in our players but what i am dissapointed in is his lack of use wit sapanis...i think he is a very good player who played a good role for us last year and he deserves alittle more playing time in my eyes...i was surprised that he put in svouraqs instead of sticking sapanis in...the guy can really contribute, but not if he sits the bench of comes in for 15 minutes...

i like that skasni is trying to utilize our players...he has played kotsios, svouras, henriksen etc etc and is showing alot of faith in our players but what i am dissapointed in is his lack of use wit sapanis...i think he is a very good player who played a good role for us last year and he deserves alittle more playing time in my eyes...i was surprised that he put in svouraqs instead of sticking sapanis in...the guy can really contribute, but not if he sits the bench of comes in for 15 minutes...

i like sapanis too!!!

ton Kotsio ton evale aristera stin thesi tou konstantinidi?

Great win - scoring 4 goals in thessaloniki is always good and these are the type of results we need to win titles.

Well done Mihali! And Bykowski....obviously proving his worth at PAO

:nw:

I agree with everyone that Sapanis should be given a chance as well but there is no perfect coach who will hear all our ideas - he obviously knows more than us and thats why hes not playing him and thats why he has the job. But when Shoum was coach he used to play Sapanis and not play some others like Henriksen or more recently Bykowski. So you win some and lose some.

3 points in the bag and top spot - good weekend!

yeah..kotsios played on the left today....he played there alot at ofi...

the other thing that impressed me during the game is that not only were all our goals assisted, but they were each products of very nice balls...

bikofskis first goal was a great little move and cross from gonzalez...it looked like it took a slight deflection of off the defenders back, but it was still a pretty sweet ball...

bikofskis second goal was after an absolutely gorgeous ball from vyntra...curled it perfect, but enough height and weight on it..it was simply a beautiful assist..

konstantinous goal was a product of a nice little run from vyntra to a beautful one touch threading through ball from gonzalez...

kyriakos' goal came from a nearly perfect corner kick by basinas..

i definitly liked the quality of the goals and when we were attacking..

Vyntra has not ceased to amaze me so far. He is much better than I thought he was and we are not missing Seitaridis at all. If anything, Loukaki is so confident as the moment that he running at players I can safely say he's a much better crosser of the ball than Yurkas. If anthing, the only department he lacks a bit is in defense as i've seen him turned and twisted at times and ofcourse he lacks Yurkas' blistering pace but it's not as if he is slow. He will improve over time even further.

Btw guys, don't forget to check out our topic about our youth team!

The futures bright, the future's Green !!! B)

Disasterous result for Ira... Thankfully all the Saloniki teams (apart from Kalamaria) are crap, so I still think that Ira will finish top of the Saloniki teams.... ;)

P.S. Bepe also got himself injured so that made things a little bit easier for us (I think because I think he came to Greece for Galakto-boureka and Pasourma!!! :LOL: )

With Markarianako as head coach, another Iraklis-Pao game is going to be a joke...

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy... :(

Unfortunately , my words came true...

You could easily predict that. And you didn't need to be a psychic. Everyone saw it coming , except of course the "delighted" vazelo-fans, who actually think that their team was THAT good.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To score 4 goals in BACK-TO-BACK games is something that Panathinaikos has NEVER managed to do in their history... :unsure: This is not a championship. This is a bloody race for Olympiakos and a series of friendly games for Panathinaikos... :(

Archived