Phantis Forums

Iraklis - PAO

MadBoy13

I'm probably wasting my time here, but did we have friendlies vs Kerkira and Egaleo?

Tell you something Dragonfly...Thrylos mtl and Vasilios might come here to tease and what have you but they do at times bring up some good points. The only reason you come here to piss people off. That's called trolling. When your quotes are sustantiated, come back otherwise, stay in the Olympiakos forum and you can post your rubbish there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Markarianako as head coach, another Iraklis-Pao game is going to be a joke...

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy...  :(

Unfortunately , my words came true...

You could easily predict that. And you didn't need to be a psychic. Everyone saw it coming , except of course the "delighted" vazelo-fans, who actually think that their team was THAT good.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To score 4 goals in BACK-TO-BACK games is something that Panathinaikos has NEVER managed to do in their history... :unsure: This is not a championship. This is a bloody race for Olympiakos and a series of friendly games for Panathinaikos... :(

We beat Iraklis 4-0. We beat Panionios 4-0. There was never any doubt who was better in these games. Id also like to add we are torn apart with injuries, and just went through a coaching change.... thats really impressive, especially when our FOURTH forward bikovski has more goals in his 2 games than rivaldo ALL SEASON.

youre arguments suck, and youre still in 4th place. you also imply that Markarian told his players to throw the game for his ex employer. Yeah right. They are going to look at him and say sure coach we do that, and i bet you Markarian wanted to lose even though his job was under threat, this is such a bad arguement, why do you even bother posting.

With Markarianako as head coach, another Iraklis-Pao game is going to be a joke...

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy...  :(

You could easily predict that. And you didn't need to be a psychic. Everyone saw it coming , except of course the "delighted" vazelo-fans, who actually think that their team was THAT good.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To score 4 goals in BACK-TO-BACK games is something that Panathinaikos has NEVER managed to do in their history... :unsure: This is not a championship. This is a bloody race for Olympiakos and a series of friendly games for Panathinaikos... :(

Are you that retarded man. Are you that freaken retarded. Yeah im sure Markarian is WILLING TO LOSE A GAME WHERE HIS JOB IS ON THE LINE IF HE LOSES just so he can lay down for a team who FIRED him 2 years ago. You have to be the biggest complexico gavro i've ever heard in my life.

kai o Markiaran na edose ton agona -pou den ton edose- esena ti se kovei re file????

eseis na vlepete ta dika sas s**** pou kanate 7 xronia prin......

This is not a championship. This is a bloody race for Olympiakos and a series of friendly games for Panathinaikos... :(

This is the funniest thing I 've heard for years!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What a race for Thrynos....

Ionikos

Proodeytikh (until this year)

Aigaleo

Halkidona

Kallithea

Akrathtos (until this year)

Giannena (moustakia era)

Kerkyra (moustakia era)

Indeed you are very right!!! Well done!!! ZHTO O DEYTERATHLITHS KAI O THEMOS ANASTASIADHS!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :P

Archived