Phantis Forums

Iraklis - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Markarianako as head coach, another Iraklis-Pao game is going to be a joke...

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy... :(

With Markarianako as head coach, another Iraklis-Pao game is going to be a joke...

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy... :(

u should be worried about lymbe not us

remember last year when he scored against u he said that he was quite happy about it :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Let us think of ex-employers in the A ethinki for a minute...

Anastopoulos

Matzourakis

Lemonis

and few others.... ;)

Do I need to remind you that Mantzourakis took all 3 points from me this season??

And that Lemonis fielded a team that fought very hard and lost the game by 2-1 in Karaiskaki??

Let's see what Markarianako does with you... (?? the same what Kyrastas and Gerrard did??? :unsure: ). We'll see...

Kirastas beat us 2-1 his season at Iraklis and Gerard cost a league title with a with another draw left us out of Europe.

We have a live representative here from the Ministry of Propagnda of Protathlitis boys. I wonder if their is one in ever forum in the world. :LOL:

Kyrastas, Gerard ...they all let the green team take the 3 points easily in the previous seasons when they were coaching Iraklis... Now is barba-Sergio's turn to keep his ex-employer happy...  :(

Kirastas beat us 2-1 his season at Iraklis and Gerard cost a league title with a with another draw left us out of Europe.

We have a live representative here from the Ministry of Propagnda of Protathlitis boys. I wonder if their is one in ever forum in the world. :LOL:

he is on kokkalistans payroll :LOL: :LOL:

but his haircut is from the 80´s so he dont get that much :LOL:

Everyones forgetting the most important issue here!! that is PaPou!!! havent u heard he loves Iraklis and wants them to win :P :LOL:

anyways i belive this is gonna b hard however pao should win 1-0

P.S i belive that Markarianako would love to F*** us up espeically thoes fans that were against him... :tdown:

Olisadebe is not in the team...i dont know what is going on..it went from him being into the 11 to him not even travelling..what is the deal....

pap, sanmatrean, goumas and minx are also not travelling

this is going to be a very very hard one....we need michali to step up big...

We've got to win this and we can. Our two main opponents are playing eachother, so it's for us to gain ground. But, we are known to f*&k up before and after a CL game. Also, Iraklis despite its problems cannot go on losing for ever. They've lost the last 4, and if there is another one, Markarian will have to go. I don't know if this will motivate their players but we have to be careful.

As for Konstantinou, I don't know gents, I love that kid because I see him trying very hard, but he's got to start scoring. As far as scoring goes, why we gave up Lybe is beyond me..... Konst. should have been let go....

pap, sanmatrean, goumas and minx are also not travelling

Jeez...not surprised to see sanmarteans name on that list not travelling. lol

i forgot he was still at PAO! Any news on him anyone? if theres any

We've got to win this and we can. Our two main opponents are playing eachother, so it's for us to gain ground. But, we are known to f*&k up before and after a CL game. Also, Iraklis despite its problems cannot go on losing for ever. They've lost the last 4, and if there is another one, Markarian will have to go. I don't know if this will motivate their players but we have to be careful.

As for Konstantinou, I don't know gents, I love that kid because I see him trying very hard, but he's got to start scoring. As far as scoring goes, why we gave up Lybe is beyond me..... Konst. should have been let go....

Not true or not entirely, we played well last week and scored 4 goals against Panionios. Its true we must win this game regardless of what happens in the derby. Always concentrate on our own result first than look at what others are doing.

Second of all - people fail to miss Michalis contribution to the team. He gets criticised and rightfully so at times for his lack of goals yet he works very hard for the team and its easy to see that someone like Pap especially last season benefited the most. Makes alot of space, wins alot of balls especially in the air and always puts a foot in - he scored last week so that should do his confidence a world of good. Lets see if he can repeat the performance against his old team.

And yes - why did we get rid of lybe??????????????????

:whistle:

Guys, we've had another big blow for this game. We will also be missing Olisadebe since he didn't manage to complete training yesterday. They didn't say it there was a recurrance with his kneee problems but I'm afraid we can't depend on him, as we can't for Sanmartean.

Anyway, PAO is PAO and must find solutions for this problem.

The most likely line-up for today is:

------------------------Chalkias

Vynta-------Kirgiakos---------Henriken-------Kostantinidis

-------------------------Basinas

Maric----------------------------------------------Skacel

-------------------------Gonzalez

-----------Konstantinou--------------Bykowski

These is the faint possibility Mitu will start instead of Bikowski of which I think will

be wrong. Konstantinou if anything can't handle the whole Ira defense on his own. He needs support and is a lot more effective when he has someone to look for when he's surrounded by 2-3 players.

C'mon Macej!!! Prove you deserve to wear the team colors!!! B)

It's a tough game but I have faith in the boys.

Pame mwrh arrwsteia!!!! :box:

Archived