Phantis Forums

markarian

slick13

at best come in a close second and watch Olympiakos celebrate another title

take the title pffffft it has no merit anyways.....Many of us werent going apesh.t when we won it last yr.

THe leasue is a disgrace,,,,if people think otherwise theyve got rocks in their heads

that is a very ignorant statement to make

i mean i know how the Pao mind works now when Olympiakos is in first place and especially infront of Pao then the league is meaningless but when Pao is in first place everybody changes their mood the league is fair and so on

listen tell Pao to move to another country if they can care less about the league

tell me 1 pao fan that said winning the league was significant :LOL:

The difference between Pao and Oly

Pao aim for Euro success

Oly aim (or buy) Greek success and the fans are happy

the difference between OSFP and Pao is their countinuing whining about how everything is wrong

and if u want to talk about european success this season for both clubs

both clubs failed to progress but Olympiakos did have one more win and more points in a better group

like i said if u don't want to be associated with the league then go somewhere else

b/c the league will get u to Europe and remember AEK is ahead of Pao by one point and 3rd place in Greece is not even c.l. qualifying

and finally your club as much money than us so stop bitching u guys got the resources but Olympiakos seems to be always a step ahead

at best come in a close second and watch Olympiakos celebrate another title

take the title pffffft it has no merit anyways.....Many of us werent going apesh.t when we won it last yr.

THe leasue is a disgrace,,,,if people think otherwise theyve got rocks in their heads

that is a very ignorant statement to make

i mean i know how the Pao mind works now when Olympiakos is in first place and especially infront of Pao then the league is meaningless but when Pao is in first place everybody changes their mood the league is fair and so on

listen tell Pao to move to another country if they can care less about the league

tell me 1 pao fan that said winning the league was significant :LOL:

The difference between Pao and Oly

Pao aim for Euro success

Oly aim (or buy) Greek success and the fans are happy

the difference between OSFP and Pao is their countinuing whining about how everything is wrong

and if u want to talk about european success this season for both clubs

both clubs failed to progress but Olympiakos did have one more win and more points in a better group

like i said if u don't want to be associated with the league then go somewhere else

b/c the league will get u to Europe and remember AEK is ahead of Pao by one point and 3rd place in Greece is not even c.l. qualifying

and finally your club as much money than us so stop bitching u guys got the resources but Olympiakos seems to be always a step ahead

see ur mistake is u always talk about whats happening NOW

Thats irrelevant - AEK coming second and us third same mistake u guys were talking how u are first in the CL and u got dicked

Its what happens at the end of the season that counts...

Keep talking and u will get dicked again

Pao #1 AEK #2 (or maybe the other way around) and Oly #3 :LOL:

You dont deserve to be in europe and u never will Pao and AEk are the real euro clubs

Even Sir Alex agrees with me ;)

Sir. Alex is a well respected manager but wut has he done w/o Beckham

i mean he is a great manager but he is not a god

u got to be dreaming that Olympiakos will finish 3rd

u know where Olympiakos will end up in season end and that is its rightful place in first and celebrating

u know that will be the end result don't deny it accept it

Archived