Phantis Forums

markarian

slick13

2 or 3 bad results for could seal scaznys fate!

and there u have markarian coming in our door :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

just wait and see if oly start to run away from us then its a reality!

aek wont be the problem as they dont have enough quality players(1 or 2 injurys and they are bad hurt)

but the real problem with us is that exept our good performance against arse we havent been playing the kind of football that we MUST expect the team like pao can.

therefor i remember in the past we have done this over and over and its only by luck that oly are not in front of us with 5 points.

yesterday i remember many of u yelling at me but the 2 pao newspapers derby and athlitiko ixo have much of the same view.

a coach should set the players up to play football and if u are behind 2-0 by 30min. then he should react instantly if 90% of youre players dont play football.

i hope that serius changes will take place and i kind of hope that we loose to atsalenios so theese changes can take place.

Re, when are you going to realise that Markarian, ksemarkarian, Skazni, Anastasiadis, Schum etc etc don't have anything to do with coaching at PAO? We have had the same coach for the past 5 years!!! And we will continue to have the same one, no matter the name of the puppet that will sit up front to take all the s%$#! from the fans!!! ;)

re marakrian would be stupid to come back

Plus i think its too early to judge Scazny

Kerkira was a better team at the end of the day and thats that

If we lose to Panionios then we have a problem, and if he roots our chances going to CL then i say we fire him

But i seriously think Scazny has potential :ph34r:

nah markarian... there is plenty of better coaches out there.

Will see with skazni, im confused with this guy, he did pretty well with arsenal but what happened with Kerkira?

i think elastonpappou has got it right. looks like zaets is running the show like with bush's advisers running the show with bush just there for show puppet effect. looks like shum had enugh as did markarian. see how long it wil ltake skazny.

gonzales also had respect for shum and might be against zaets judging by his comments and him ringing up shum to wish him well.

aek wont be the problem as they dont have enough quality players(1 or 2 injurys and they are bad hurt)

So, what ? Didn't you realize that this happened to you ?

You had 2 injuries...and you were out of steam.... . You could have even lost with a higher score....

So you think, that you have a better bench, that we have B)

Things are not so easy , as you think...if once the referees start whistle straight....

The below are facts. Not Wishful Thinking

Apo Contra.gr

Nightsurfer, it wasn't 2 but 6 players missing through injury whilst 2 are not 100%.

Anyway, I'm not and didnt use missing players as an excuse. We played poorly and lost.

Oso anafereis "isia-sfurixtra" it's monkey talk.

As for AEK. So far, so good. It's won't last though. If our bench is thin, your's in transparent. Let's see how you fair in crunch games.

It would be a huge mistake for Markarian to come back to PAO. Even though he had great success with the club and he had the respect of his players, he's ultimately under the thumb of Zaets. No one wants to coach under those conditions for too long. Even Scazny is going to realize that in time.

Did anyone watch ManU vs Arsenal on Sunday?

In Greece this match would never have finished. English games are usually full of referring errors but until recently nobody questioned the referees. It's a bit different now. In Greece we expect the referees to be superhuman and perfect, like we think we are.

2 or 3 bad results for could seal scaznys fate!

and there u have markarian coming in our door :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

just wait and see if oly start to run away from us then its a reality!

but the real problem with us is that exept our good performance against arse we havent been playing the kind of football that we MUST expect the team like pao can.

therefor i remember in the past we have done this over and over and its only by luck that oly are not in front of us with 5 points.

yesterday i remember many of u yelling at me but the 2 pao newspapers derby and athlitiko ixo have much of the same view.

a coach should set the players up to play football and if u are behind 2-0 by 30min. then he should react instantly if 90% of youre players dont play football.

i hope that serius changes will take place and i kind of hope that we loose to atsalenios so theese changes can take place.

Remind us again, why did we get rid of Markarian?

If we bring him back and support such a move, then we ARE karagiosides

Guys, some of the opinions here make me feel disgusted to be a PAO fan.

Boys, we deserved to lose. We lost 2-0. We must accept defeat. If we cant accept defeat than we cannot move on. And its not entirely the coaches fault. What will be the coaches fault if he fails to act now, is if and how he will react from this defeat.

Gents, we dont have the perfect team. Neither does OSFP, neither does Real who spends alot and neither does Arsenal etc. There are strengths and weaknesses in every team.

I believe one main weakness in our team is depth. We have no quality depth. Demba isnt lol well crash hot, maric well, yeh no comment and im not going to continue bc the next one would prolly be LAMOIO and everyone knows how papou feels here.

But the thing is there is no exact, no perfect no right solution that will solve the problems, of not just PAO, any team in Europe or in the world to make everything alright.

In all honesty, i think we as supporters set ourselves such high standards which are out of reach. We are not Arsenal, were not going to go on a 49 unbeaten run, and if we do go on a run, it will eventually stop. And just because we are not playing attractive football, attack minded football, it is not a reason to push panic buttons. Form can come and go. And were not going to win CL. A good run is not impossible but it aint easy. Everything comes with hard work.

The important thing is Skansy learns his lesson at Kerkyra, that we allow him to guide the team as he sees fit and regain the form and the fitness of players who are out of form (Mihali - i mean come on im a fan but plz) and those who are injured (Sanmartean anyone).

WORD...

• 2 months later...

Well forums are here to come back to previous statements.... not only for the actual day...like it uses to be here at Phantis in general....

Therefore I remind you humbly........ that at the moment we have more than 2 serious injuries... 2 bad Goalkeepers.... but still we are unbeaten... in front of you in the table .... and co-leader with Olympiakos...

So you analysis was not that good I would say.... or do you mean .... it's too early to say that ?

aek wont be the problem

I think people are not wrong to think this way

And I also think this is part of the advantage we had up to now.

This wont be continued, and I hope are new signings blend in fast so we can manage as good in the second Championship rourd.

In the first round we were lucky too in many games.

not that we should care after so much success above goals set! ;) Actually this is a succesfull year since we achieved survival!

--

Now, Markarian.... I dont know...

He was good at the PAO bench but I dont know if he wants to return

He wont have a problem working abroad too

so wut if makarian comes back to Pao wut will be the end result?

at best come in a close second and watch Olympiakos celebrate another title

its inevitable

bring him back

but i would like Pao to get back one coach back and that is shoum i really want to beat that bastard

take the title pffffft it has no merit anyways.....Many of us werent going apesh.t when we won it last yr.

THe leasue is a disgrace,,,,if people think otherwise theyve got rocks in their heads

take the title pffffft it has no merit anyways.....Many of us werent going apesh.t when we won it last yr.

THe leasue is a disgrace,,,,if people think otherwise theyve got rocks in their heads

that is a very ignorant statement to make

i mean i know how the Pao mind works now when Olympiakos is in first place and especially infront of Pao then the league is meaningless but when Pao is in first place everybody changes their mood the league is fair and so on

listen tell Pao to move to another country if they can care less about the league

that is a very ignorant statement to make

i mean i know how the Pao mind works now when Olympiakos is in first place and especially infront of Pao then the league is meaningless but when Pao is in first place everybody changes their mood the league is fair and so on

listen tell Pao to move to another country if they can care less about the league

tell me 1 pao fan that said winning the league was significant :LOL:

The difference between Pao and Oly

Pao aim for Euro success

Oly aim (or buy) Greek success and the fans are happy

Archived