Phantis Forums

No Justice for Georgatos and Adonaki?

I said it from the beginning. Whoever watched the match live, that camera angle which was further away showed the replay immediately and I saw that it was a clear goal. Since the match was over however ALPHA decided not to play that particular replay again, and they were constantly playing the close camera-replay where nobody can actually see anything... That created chaos and that was ALPHA's objective. CHAOS=AKROAMATIKOTITA. That is why ERS is now ready to put a big penalty on ALPHA!!!

After the PASOKIA went to the VOURKO I just now start to realise that this might be the beginning of a country where laws might be actually practiced!!!!

It must be the same reason on last years game AEK - Oly 0 : 1 in Nea Smyrni...

They created the same atmoshpere... though not sure if it was ALPHA.....

It looks that the whole has system.......

So in this case they got Lambriakos goal...also with the other camera... and refuse to show it...... this beautiful goal...

Fairly common trick by TV stations all over the world. CONTROVERSY = MORE VIEWERS

I also think that they did this for another reason as well. Alpha has the rights to 6 A' Ethniki teams, and the only big team oout of the six is Olympiakos. Obviously they will do everything possible to keep the rights for Olympiakos games for the upcoming seasons.

We don't know such practices here.... in Switzerland or in Germany..... the truth is always shown.... last Summer .... when Frei was accused of spitting towards Gerard on the game Switzerland - England in Portugal....... and the UEFA could not prove it for 2-3 days....

It was the Swiss TV itself ..., which delivered the necessary images.... ..and then Frei was punished....

The most ridiculous thing was when Georgatos...said..... "After this special summer , we thought that everything would turn to Greece's best.... but now see the mess"...

And in the next second ...he talks about murdering someone... , although the linesman had the balls to accept a correct goal......

But the biggest perfidity is, they create an atmosphere like totalitaer regimes..... nobody ... no linesman , no referee should dare... to give a narrow decision against them in the future.... This is pure intimidation with the help of Alpha TV.... (All dictators manipulated through the media till now)..

Andoni's and georgatos's comments and actions should not be tolerated and allowed. No matter how georgato felt he shouldnt have said "thelo tora na ton skotoso". He's the one who looks like a fool. Unless he thinks it's a figure of speech and shouldnt be taken seriously. Hey buddy where's your head at? No only it casts a shadow over the team but sends the wrong message to younger players.

You want to at least support the team but you get turned-off by stuff like this.

No matter who you are in the spotlight, I think both players should be suspended. Even andonaki who although is our NT keeper should be professional enough to refrain from doing that. But again it comes down to character and the 'moment' of the play, however NO excuses. When players start throwing things at the ref then you get the fans rowdy and can cause a total outbreak of violence.

:tdown:

Yeah it was weird when the host and not the hot babe from athlitiki kyriaki asked kostis from AEK what he thought when they froze the adonaki play on the goal line.

I agree too that UEFA should be involved with this matter.

Well here are the punishments:

Georgatos and Nikopolidis were banned from playing 1 official game plus a 10 day ban after the 1-game ban is competed. Basically what this means is that Nikopolidis and Georgatos will serve their one game ban during their Greek Cup game against Veroia this Sunday. Then the 10 day ban will go into effect covering the Round 4 of the A' Ethniki when Olympiakos plays Ergotelis.

Additionaly PAE Olympiakos was fined 10,000 Euro.

Well here are the punishments:

Georgatos and Nikopolidis were banned from playing 1 official game plus a 10 day ban after the 1-game ban is competed. Basically what this means is that Nikopolidis and Georgatos will serve their one game ban during their Greek Cup game against Veroia this Sunday. Then the 10 day ban will go into effect covering the Round 4 of the A' Ethniki when Olympiakos plays Ergotelis.

Additionaly PAE Olympiakos was fined 10,000 Euro.

:o :o :o :o

This is justice for you!!!! ;)

I would prefer if they did get penalised at all rather than this farsokomodia!!!! :angry:

OYST!!!! :ph34r:

i didnt see the match and i dont know about the goal. as i am reading through the stuff all of you have written so far i start believing, that it was a goal.

about the behaviour of the nikopolidis and georgatos... :...: no comment

all of you know that it was a disgrace for greek football. they should have been punished harder. but like the fans of other teams say, this wont happen to players of pao and osfp.

as a fan of osfp i'm happy they didnt get banned for more games, because the team needs them, but as a fan of football i'm angry about the ban because it is just a clap on the ass like you give to annoying children. :box: they should have been locked away for at least five league games and all the cup games in between.

The most ridiculous thing was when Georgatos...said..... "After this special summer , we thought that everything would turn to Greece's best.... but now see the mess"...

changes start with changing the personal behaviour.

it is not just georgatos in the greek league who is a kolopaido. incidents like that happen a lot of times. this is a general problem in greek football. :tdown: the officials should start giving away harder punishments than they do now. also the team managers etc should start beeing more serious. i dont know it from any other league where there are so many announcments being published about "small things" (refering to things said about refs and not about players behaviour)

We don't know such practices here.... in Switzerland or in Germany..... the truth is always shown.... last Summer .... when Frei was accused of spitting towards Gerard on the game Switzerland - England in Portugal....... and the UEFA could not prove it for 2-3 days....

the handling of the greek league by the officials looks to me like a bad sitcom. in switzerland there are no big discussions about leptomeries like in greece. the subject is beeing analyzed by the tv station itself and as soon as they are sure what happened exactly they bring it on the screen.

until the greek league can be taken serious it is a long way to go. and this has to start from every direction. rioting fans, refs, players, officials, team owners,... :(

i bet if they were playiong for the PAO team .. u guys would support georgatos and iknopolidis

but as usual you like to complain about greek soccer / Olympiakosand then when it suits u guys... u seem to all accept it especially pappou!

so if u want to complain wreite to uefa /. fifa

stop complaining in these forums about repeated topics of refs .. suspensions!

so lets suspend the Pao player that pushed down Giovanni in the 2-2 game last year shall we start with that ?

Thats not the same thing. This was a part of the rough play that Giovanni started. Giovanni went into Kyrgiakos with an elbow to his throat and shoved him down. So Kyrgiakos returned the favour and gave him a nice tooth loosening shot which lead to Giovanni now wearing a mouth gaurd in his games. :LOL:

i didnt see the match and i dont know about the goal. as i am reading through the stuff all of you have written so far i start believing, that it was a goal.

about the behaviour of the nikopolidis and georgatos... :...: no comment

all of you know that it was a disgrace for greek football. they should have been punished harder. but like the fans of other teams say, this wont happen to players of pao and osfp.

as a fan of osfp i'm happy they didnt get banned for more games, because the team needs them, but as a fan of football i'm angry about the ban because it is just a clap on the ass like you give to annoying children. :box: they should have been locked away for at least five league games and all the cup games in between.

changes start with changing the personal behaviour.

it is not just georgatos in the greek league who is a kolopaido. incidents like that happen a lot of times. this is a general problem in greek football. :tdown: the officials should start giving away harder punishments than they do now. also the team managers etc should start beeing more serious. i dont know it from any other league where there are so many announcments being published about "small things" (refering to things said about refs and not about players behaviour)

the handling of the greek league by the officials looks to me like a bad sitcom. in switzerland there are no big discussions about leptomeries like in greece. the subject is beeing analyzed by the tv station itself and as soon as they are sure what happened exactly they bring it on the screen.

until the greek league can be taken serious it is a long way to go. and this has to start from every direction. rioting fans, refs, players, officials, team owners,... :(

That was a straight statement :tup:

Since you mentioned last season's incident Geovanni-Kyriakos, let's not forget what that KOLOPEDO Georgatos did in the Cup final to Papadopoulo on the side lines and after he fouled him first.

In that incident Karaflas showed one more time that he should not be allowed to ever touch the ball on the pitch. But all he got was a yellow card from that Karagiozi Kasnaferis. Let's say that he did not see that ugly, intentional hit on Pap's thigh while our player was down outside the field. Didn't anybody see it on video to punish him like they did Kyrgiako for that left punch on Giovanii? At least Kyrgiako could claim self defense for doing what he did. Karaflas had no excuse whatsoever. He simply proved that he is a dirty bastard that loses it when his team is down. And the words he said after the loss to Xanthi is just another piece of evidence.

Somebody must take that a**hole out of the game for good (like Otto finished his National Team career), before he really kills somebody!

Archived