Phantis Forums

No Justice for Georgatos and Adonaki?

I wander what the Greek football association and the Judge of Athletisism is going to do for the statements of Adonaki and Georgato.....

Normally according to law they should be banned for at least 2-4 matchdays due to the statments that they made after the match.... ;)

However, nothing is for sure yet as the people in charge are doing the 'papia' :whistle: for these statements....

For those who doesn't know the statements were:

Adonakis (MELOS): "O Voithos diaithth eixe dolo! Mporousa na to do sta matia toy..)

Georgatos (KARAFLAS):" Eimouna etoimos na ton skotoso. Kai tora tha ton skotona!!!)

We are talking about unbelievable things!!!! Well done Gay-players for your positive impact on the raise of Greek football!!! :ph34r:

P.S. Tosa xronia den milagate lamoia e? O papoutselis kai o efthimiadis den eixane dolo alhtirie adonakh-melos e? OYST!!!! :box: :ph34r:

Not really it involves all clubs, I think we are entitled to discuss things which we feel are not handled fairly...

After all what do you expect the gays to say? They will say that the melos and the karaflas had all the right to be pissed off (conveniently forgetting Fillipides's right to be pissed off against Efthimiades!!!). ;)

Georgatos (KARAFLAS):" Eimouna etoimos na ton skotoso. Kai tora tha ton skotona!!!)

Gia afto pou ipe, sthn kentriki Evropi.... tha epemvene to Kratos.....oxi h podosfairiki omospondia kai o athytikos dikastis....

Kai tha ton vasane filaki......

Ase pou h mballa perase thn grammi..... giath to magnitofonisa apo thn "Athlitiki Kyriaki".... kai to ida eikona me eikona apo to Video..... sto Slowmotion (pou idi to edixne h ERT se slowmotion)...

Thn piani prin thn grammi.... me thn dinami...pou pefti... mbeni me to soma tou kai ta thn mballa sta heria tou, piso apo thn grammi....(for breaks of a second)...kai katefthian thn vasi mbrosta thn Ball.....

Mbravo ton epopti..pou to edose.... anti na ton poune bravo ton epopti...theloune na

pane na ton skotosoun......

Sto 2-2 stin Leoforo h mballa perase..... ?

Sto 0 - 1 sthn Nea Smyrni (AEK) h mballa perase ? h thn stamatise o Pantos me ta Heria apano sthn Grammi..... (Pali me Briako).....

Totes kanenas den sikothike na skwtosi kanenan.... oute o Nikopolidis diamartirise....

Giati oti to poli skeftoume ..... mbas kai agorasane apo ton Tzeko....xapakia Tzekika .. Giati tetia xapakia allasoune thn simberifora enos anthropou...

Gia afto pou ipe, sthn kentriki Evropi.... tha epemvene to Kratos.....oxi h podosfairiki omospondia kai o athytikos dikastis....

Kai tha ton vasane filaki......

Ase pou h mballa perase thn grammi..... giath to magnitofonisa apo thn "Athlitiki Kyriaki".... kai to ida eikona me eikona apo to Video..... sto Slowmotion (pou idi to edixne h ERT se slowmotion)...

Thn piani prin thn grammi.... me thn dinami...pou pefti... mbeni me to soma tou kai ta thn mballa sta heria tou, piso apo thn grammi....(for breaks of a second)...kai katefthian thn vasi mbrosta thn Ball.....

Mbravo ton epopti..pou to edose.... anti na ton poune bravo ton epopti...theloune na

pane na ton skotosoun......

Sto 2-2 stin Leoforo h mballa perase..... ?

Sto 0 - 1 sthn Nea Smyrni (AEK) h mballa perase ? h thn stamatise o Pantos me ta Heria apano sthn Grammi..... (Pali me Briako).....

Totes kanenas den sikothike na skwtosi kanenan.... oute o Nikopolidis diamartirise....

Giati oti to poli skeftoume ..... mbas kai agorasane apo ton Tzeko....xapakia Tzekika .. Giati tetia xapakia allasoune thn simberifora enos anthropou...

What pissed me off about Athlitiki Kyriaki was that they would pause the play at the point where Nikopolidis blocks it and ask the guest what he thought instead of leting the damn replay finish and pausing it at the moment where the entire top half of Nikopolidis body was inside the goal.

Greek soccer dosen't need people like georgatos. The kolopedo should be fined by his club and banned for a few games.

But knowing greek mentality like EPO they will let it go and georgatos will become the champion of gauvroi.

Just shows how much of brothelo greek soccer is under thses clowns that run the show. I think UEFA should have a say in this matter because this goes against the concept of fair play, especially comming from a league that its national team is european champions.

Georgatos is an aliti along with his chairman, they have no place in soccer and as long as they are there Olympiakos will have no repsect from anyone.

Didn't take adonaki too long to get into gauvro mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't take adonaki too long to get into gauvro mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adonaki got into the gay mentality since december 2003... ;)

When I was telling you all, you were critisisng me as a tsiraki toy Vardinogianni... Now you are all aginst the Alitirio-Melos!!!!

You should listen to popps more often.... ;)

Thrynos released its official announcement...

http://www.sportaction.gr/news_detail.cfm?...d=1&parent_id=0

I wander however... When Thrynos refers to "fainomena ta opoioa kata to parelthon exoyn episkeiasei to podosfairo einai profanes oti prpei na apofefxthoyn sto mellon" who do they actually reflect with those comments? Themselves? :P

I wouldn't expect anything more clever to come from the mouths of these idiots... They are so stupid that from their own announcements they burry their own team!!! :LOL:

What do you expect? They are Olympiakos players. As long as it is PAO and Olympiakos players committing these offenses nothing will be done. Can you imagine if an AEK, Aris or PAOK players did something similar? They would have rushed immidiately to administer the punishment.

I wonder if all you PAO fans would feel the same if the situation involved your team and one of your players. I would say not. I could be wrong, although I doubt it.

All refs make mistakes its part of the game. Deal with it OSFP fans. Because I only saw one angle I don't have a definite opinion on this matter. Did anyone see a side view of the questionable goal?

What do you expect? They are Olympiakos players. As long as it is PAO and Olympiakos players committing these offenses nothing will be done. Can you imagine if an AEK, Aris or PAOK players did something similar? They would have rushed immidiately to administer the punishment.

I don't think that the history of PAOK fans qualify them for speaking of unfairness my friend ZIAKA... ;) In normal circumstances PAOK should have had his home ground banned for the half of the league... Instead I remember Leoforo bans everytime that something happens.... ;)

I would understand if smaller teams spoke of unfair treatment bu PAOK I think comes in the 2nd place in 'government fairness league' behind our beloved gays.... ;)

The history of PAOK fans is not any different than the history of fans of any other big Greek teams. The one big difference is that PAOK as a team has been punished for the fan behaviour and teams such as Olympiakos and Panathinaikos have not been punished for the same offenses by their fans. Your argument would stand if Olympiakops and Panathinaikos receivced the same justice for the same or similar offenses that PAOK, Aris, AEK and others received.

Two seasons ago PAOK played alsmot half of their home games without fans or away from Toumba. At the same time players of other teams were turning the playing fields into boxing arenas, fans destroying everything on and off the field in Iraklio, fans lynching a referee because he called a penalty in the dying minutes of the game, and the punishment was none or minimal.

I call this selective justice, and as long as this continues nothing will change in Greek soccer. One year Olympiakos is running things, now it's Panathinaikos's turn. As far as I am concerned nothing has changed. The emperor has just changed clothes.

P.S. Just heard that Nikopolidis and Georgatos will have to explain themselves before the athletic judge. What do you think will happen? Just a slap on the wrist I say.

What do you expect? They are Olympiakos players.

True beyond ANY prejudice or anti-Olympiakos feeling!

Will we ever forget Kassapis 20+ Game punishment for insulting the ref in an Olympiakos match as opposed to the Carembeu punishment for the Okkas and Kafes fist fight and headbuts....

:box:

True beyond ANY prejudice or anti-Olympiakos feeling!

Will we ever forget Kassapis 20+ Game punishment for insulting the ref in an Olympiakos match as opposed to the Carembeu punishment for the Okkas and Kafes fist fight and headbuts....

:box:

Kasapis' penalty was x2 because he was the Captain.There is a rule about it.It was 12 legs and it got 24,plus 3 for something other = 27 !

Georgatos was always this piece of s**t. But it seems that Roufianonikopolidis was the well-hidden bastard in our team for years... :angry:

I wonder if all you PAO fans would feel the same if the situation involved your team and one of your players. I would say not. I could be wrong, although I doubt it.

All refs make mistakes its part of the game. Deal with it OSFP fans. Because I only saw one angle I don't have a definite opinion on this matter. Did anyone see a side view of the questionable goal?

if this one a pao player i would still say how disgraceful it is...it ruins football, no matter what team it happends to.. i would be disgusted either way...

Right... what is the punishment for turning the ground to a Boxing Ring!?

3-4-5?

And how many months should the man get from the FA for bad behaviour which ruins the immage of the sport...

And What about some direct law suites by the beaten... You know! The ones Cantona had to serve in Community Service... ;)

Lets not compare incident here...

Carembeu should forget football for the rest of the season...

im not comapring incidents..im just saing that i am disgusted either way when this s%$#! happends...as much as i liked seeing kyriakos punch giovannis face in, it really is disgraceful...this happends in football, especially in greece, but you dont see it stopping because the epo isnt doing anything about it..georgatos and andoni shouod both get lengthy bans as kyriakos and giovannis bans should have been longer..and karembeu should have been suspended for half the season......the incidents are not the point...the point is that this isnt gunna stop in greek football unless the epo starts dishing out some heavy bans and fines...

... That created chaos and that was ALPHA's objective. CHAOS=AKROAMATIKOTITA. That is why ERS is now ready to put a big penalty on ALPHA!!!

You're probably right. Their goal was to create controversy so they could talk about it for endless hours and the people could watch their shows and thus help their ratings. Fairly common trick by TV stations all over the world. CONTROVERSY = MORE VIEWERS

I also think that they did this for another reason as well. Alpha has the rights to 6 A' Ethniki teams, and the only big team oout of the six is Olympiakos. Obviously they will do everything possible to keep the rights for Olympiakos games for the upcoming seasons.

Archived