Phantis Forums

Shum Fired!!!

slick13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schum is gone!!! Unbelievable but true!!!

Official excuse: The team is not performing well...

Unofficial excuse: He is not even talking to Zaec!!!!

Aliti Zaec!!!! I have said it from the beginning... PAO will remember his good self in europe and domestic league as soon as we get rid of that Aliti ZAEC!!!! :box:

http://www.sportnet.gr/

ESP is right on the money there.

That prick Zajec got him fired from the moment Yitzak stopped taking commands from him and started running his own show.

I think this proves how amateurly the Kavoures run the club firing a coach mid season even when it's on top with. Sure we played a couple bad games but it was nothing irreversable.

I'd personally like to thank Yitzak for his contribution to the Championship last year and for the decimation of the Gavroi in the Cup final.

Thanks for taking us out of the darkness, Yitzak.

You will not be forgotten. Best of luck in your next ventures.

Those of you who think we will bring a better coach than Shum better wake up and smell the coffee. Zajec will again choose someone that does what he says.

You can have Skazni from OFI now (or some euqivalent). :tdown:

Can you believe that they even talk about Anastasiadis? :o

Amazing... Zaec aliti!!!! Jigger is an ass*&*le as well!!!!

Bring Kapetanios back!!!!! :tup:

All that are talking place because Jigger and Zaec are best friends. Years ago they tried to place Zaec as our coach. When he failed terribly the took him in the youth squad. After that because they couldn't justify a big salary for him they took him as a general manager..... :ph34r:

Now Zaec is in the back scene pulling the strings, getting huge amounts of money, bringing his own transfers from Croatia and getting the mizes, and when something goes wrong they have always got a victim in the bench to blame.... ;)

I would also like to thank Schum for his contribution. I will also give him credit for not putting up with Zaec's bullshit!!!!

See you in Leoforos against Aigaleo Alitirie Croati!!!! :box: :box: :ph34r: :box: :box:

I don't even know what to think about this, cause we have sucked in europe. But we won the double. But did we suck in europe cause we had 11 new players last year? Are we selling Shum short because Zajec has been the coach and Shum is just taking orders. We don't really know anything so i won't make any judgments, i'll just wait for results. ;)

As I said before that shum hasn't got the credentials to lead our team in champions league. We saw how pathetic we were last year and the game against PSV was a continuation.

Lets not forget that we won the protathlima because shum used manoli as a last resort. It was a wild card, he took a gamble and paid off.

Lets not forget against Paok and others teams in the last rounds we struggled to win. We did not play well.........................

In honest we should have been in the play off against Olympiakos.................

You cannot compare the greek league to champions league. Against PSV he took an defensive approach, he didn't want to be humiliated (Old trafford).

The only thing that a disagree is in the way he was sacked by the club. This is not the way to conduct business. And if we are to replace him, lets replace him with a coach of international standards, not some reject from OFI.

If they don't get someone from overseas, them you know that these guys don't give a F**K................

I for one am glad he is gone. His tactics and abilities over the last two seasons did nothing to convince me that he was a good coach. The fact that he was coaching during the time that PAO won the Protathlima isn't going to decide it for me either. Good riddance I'd say.

Question now is, who the hell are they going to bring in? This is a very good team that was underutilized by Shum. I hope they bring someone in who can do a better job. But in the great football tradition, they'll probably recycle some coach who has been there before or who is a little pet of Zaec like Skazni.

If Zaec fired Shum for lack of communication between the two of them, what makes you think that he will want Anastasidis who has a mind of his own on the team. Look for a Zaec puppet to take over coaching duties. Scazny probably is the best puppet.

NO. If we do that we are bigger karagiosides than Zaec and Jigger and Antoni and all the rest of the people we make fun of for being karagiosi.

Remind me, why did we kick Markarian out two years ago? why?

Are we Greek fans confused as football fans? or simply we do not possess the right culture to understand it.

If Markarian or Anastasiades are brought it I will laugh at the us and at out stupid idiotic Greek mentality

okay we got the double last year but dont forget that we had many problems this season!

first moris has been out of favour and also oli last year.

this is just some of the problems that has happened, dont forget last years cl performances seem to continue and in the end if we get 2nd spot now this was a good move.

if we dont get atleast 2nd spot then zeco must go.

wait and see i think in europe we have been even more defencesive playing with schum than with markarian

Those of you who think we will bring a better coach than Shum better wake up and smell the coffee. Zajec will again choose someone that does what he says.

It s the fault of Vardinoyiannis .... he must give structure to the club...

With these structures, where Zajec...has the last word.... you can't advance.... The Coach has the responsibility...the coach has to do the choices for transfers and tactics and line-up....

This is not an European Structure.... these are Eladistan Structures...... where the waiter serves...and the boss comes to cash the bill...........

The Greek Way of Managing Football Clubs (..Except AEK off course actually)...:

Absolutism.., Patriarchic.., Feudal.., Arbitrary.., Aimless., Erratic

- - -

In the Greek World of Football...

the technical decisions are taken by the person with the biggest wallet, not with the most knowledge

Archived