Phantis Forums

PAO - AIGALEO

I've got one better than that.

It is most likely that Michali will team up with Kourada up front ... imagine that? Watching kourada and lamoio both in the starting lineup is worth the admission alone. :P :P :P

He might, although it seems that Maric will cover the right side. My kourada will always be Demba. Here is a perfect scenario. Demba and Lamoio will start, and kourada will come in at HT. For that I would pay 20 Euros extra.

By the way , do you ever work?

We will be without Basinas against Aigaleo and he is doubtful for the Arsenal game. This could be a big blow come midweek.

Demba look like he will partner Michali upfront which cant be that bad; I think. I just hope he can put in a decent performance. And contra.gr believes Chalkias will start over Galinovic.

Olisadebe looks set to get some game time.

Pame re arrwsteia!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw:

pisteuo itan dikaio to skor alla eimastan atyxoi pio poly emeis....... o MITU marese poly kai eprepe na ton valei apo tin arxi opos kai ton "manolara" eprepe na ton evaze pio noris mesa sto paixnidi.......... im scare for Arsenal :rolleyes:

Alli mia megaleiwdi emfanisi apo tin Euro-Pana8a fetos.... Sygxaritira paides kai eis anwtera!!

Treme Venger!!!

To wraio einai erxetai kai hArsenal na anoi3ei alles pliges, kai meta ehei HIGHBURY, pwpw thee mou, ti wraia. :tup:

Ante, teliose h xronia prin kan arxisei ! :LOL:

Mexrei na mpei o Dekembrios tha ehoune perasei 5-6 apo thn texnikh ygesia tou vazelou opos pane, ante geia ston skazni btw, nwris nwris.

as elpisoume oti tha paiksoume san omada.... opos mono i panatha kserei na paizei stin europi, na peksoume kala einai to zitoumeno kai oti vgei, arkei na peksoume kala giati i Arsenal den sinxoraei lathoi..... stin athlitiki kiriaki akousa oti o panathinaikos tha prepei na peksei me to 3-6-1 gia na kleisei tin Arsenal.... fysika me ton Mitu mesa giati edeikse kala stoixeia me to Aigaleo.

Ego anarotieme giati o Miltos Sapanis den paizei, exei deiksei oti einai enas para poly kalos podosfairistis kai pisteuo oti mporei na voithisei ton pao..... den ksero ti krivete piso apo tin omada kai pios telika kanei koumanto...... -Zaets-?????? :box: :box:

Pragmati o Sapanis ine enas kalos podosfairistis..... kai ego den mboro na katalavo...giath den ton dinoune ton rolo, pou a3isi na paisi mesa sthn omada......

Ton provlima inai pou olo 3aini agorasontai..... O Sapanis hne kalos organotis.....

Kai mbori na paixi h "offensive" sth maisi..... h "defensive" sthn mesi....

To Provlima hne oti afti h dio thesis ...hne piasmenis apo Gonzales kai Basinas....

Alla o Basinas htane lavomenos me Aigalieo.. h kano lathos ?....

Mborouse na ton vali sthn thesi tou Basina......

Otan irthe o PAO sthn Neuchatel piga kai ton ida.... ..sto stadio ta vlepis kalitera ta pragmata..... Eki o Sapains me entiposiase para poli.......

Gia mena hne kaliteros podosfairistis apo Basinas........

Alli mia megaleiwdi emfanisi apo tin Euro-Pana8a fetos.... Sygxaritira paides kai eis anwtera!!

Treme Venger!!!  :LOL:

Yes Indeed we wre also very astonished to see the Gay-super performance against Ergotelis!!!! RIIIBOOOOOO, RIIIIBOOOOOO....... Imagine if he also played football what would you have done... You would have created not only Ribo-spaggetti but also ribo-kapotes, ribo-serviettes and all the rest of it... :P

Ok forget about the gays and lets go back tot he game.... Generally a bad performance by PAO. Most of the players were crap but I will rate them accordingly in Hollywoods post......

Generally the only two that played well are Michalakis (even though he missed the tet a tet) and Gonzalez in the 2nd half.... The rest of the were all crap!!!!!

Skazni was a bit confused in the bench because the real coach behind him was ta highbury watching the Arse-nal - Villa match ,so the guy did not have instructions to make the substitutions on time... He left the walker-MARIC in for almost 80 minutes for no reason and also the other never-ending pitch walker Skatchel...... Our problem was not Michalis or Deba but these two idiots at the flanks which were doing nothing but WALKING!!!! :angry:

Anyway our coach (ZAEC) will be back for the Arse-nal game so the subs will be on time that night..... :P

P.S. Just to report there was a lot of fights after the match between stupid PAO fans and security people.... Aparently a bottle hit Briakos which made all the PAO security guys to climb up Gate 10 to calm people off. And that was the beggining of all....

Finally just to report another tragic thing, PAO fans should be ashamed for booing Andric when he left the field... The poor guy was exiting the pitch with a broken leg and these ass&*&^^les were booing him!!! Wake up people its not the players fault!!! These players can perform up to a certain level You cant blame LAMOIO for not knowing football you can only blame the people who play them!!!!! ;)

Archived