Phantis Forums

PAO - AIGALEO

Aegaleo has shown to be a good team, but we're playing in Leoforo, so I predict a good win for us. I'm saying this because the players might want to show the new coach that they're worth to be on the team....

I hope we build on our points difference... it's early, but they others should have to catch up, not the other way around like many years in the past.....

Im going with the theory that a new coach will bring an inspired performance by everyone that gets game time to impress. Should be a good game - Aigaleo doing well for themselves.

Btw, will Sanmartean get any game time - is he ready, i read that he played half a friendly game?

Lucian got hurt again!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what's happening, but this kid is injury-prone....... Can't depend on a perenial invalid... Sorry, but....

ANyway, I do think the new coach will inspire the players, but I predict a slim 1-0 or 2-1 win.

the youngster Stelios Kritikos, who came in for a hurt Bykovisky scored a goal...

Kritikos will be the man... My scouts ;) in Greece reported him to me two yearas ago when he was a school boy and he's growing to be a some guy... he'll be a great player around 2008-10...

Here's the new from the injuries front....

Sanmartean has been given another special tretment programme and they say he will be ready to return to training in 10 days time.

Olisadebe should of trained today but didn't manage. They are hoping they can tomorrow so they can take him with the squad against Egaleo.

Bikowski is out for 2 weeks so we are very thin in strikers. I hope Kritikos is taken in the squad and used at some point during the game.

Shum showedno faith in the youngsters. Let's hope Scasny does.

More injury problems for PAO as Basinas will miss the Egaleo game through injury and the focus now is for him to make the Arsenal game.

Munch also has a problem and he's a 50-50 making the game vs Egaleo. Equi also had a problem but did not have a reoccurance today so things look good for his participaton.

Good news is that Olisadebe managed to follow the whole training programme today without any problems and if that continues 'til the end of the week he'll be in the squad for Saturdays game. It's very unlikely he'll start but will be given 10-15 mins if he's 100% only!

Basinas is only slightly injured..the main reason he is not playing is to keep him safe for the arsenal trip...great news about manoli though....sanmartean aparently will be back in action in around 2 weeks....munch's injury is not that bad either..he just picked up alittle knock...

You should check the radio and TV section, Fast Greek !

BTW is your signature a live webcam? :P

stin Ellada tha to deiksei to supersport kai of course an den mporo na to do pouthena, tha to akouso apo to ERA sport, so what happen? Ert sat is gonna show us panathinaiko?

now for my signature...... this is a little secret!!!!!!!!!!! :la: :la: :la:

Archived