Phantis Forums

Real - Roma

Elastonpappou 13

I don't know how many of you watched this match yesturday but I have to say that it was probably the best match of the matchday...

It ended uo 4-2 for Real but the game started with a great Pass by DELLAS to a Roma midfielder (cant remember his name) who scored in the 2nd minute and freezed the 60.000 real fans....

Few minutes after again Roma scored and made the score 0-2! Then I thought ...Oh God the spaniards are going to come into the ground and hang Roberto Carlos and the Spice boy!!! :P

However there was only one guy who could get Real out of its misery... And it was no other than Raul!!!! :tup: Just before the half-time he scored a marvellous goal (which deflected on Dellas's foot by the way).....

2nd half Roma players were mostly bothered with their hair-style and their tight jerseys rather than playing football. Totti was gealous of Giovanni's football skills and started walking around the pitch for 45 minutes.... :P Cassano thought that he is Cantona and he was stuck in one place waiting for the ball to reach him....

It was very normal for Real to pressure and score the 2nd goal... Then a third goal came again from Raul and finally Carlos scored a marvelous goal to end the game 4-2 in favour of Real....

Roma is struggling in the last position of the group with a gial difference of -5 !!!!

They will have to wake up soon and start playing some football!!!

P.S. Also bloody Roma and especially Totti has f&*&^ed up my fantasy team!!!! :angry:

I don't know how many of you watched this match yesturday but I have to say that it was probably the best match of the matchday...

It ended uo 4-2 for Real but the game started with a great Pass by DELLAS to a Roma midfielder (cant remember his name) who scored in the 2nd minute and freezed the 60.000 real fans....

Few minutes after again Roma scored and made the score 0-2! Then I thought ...Oh God the spaniards are going to come into the ground and hang Roberto Carlos and the Spice boy!!! :P

However there was only one guy who could get Real out of its misery... And it was no other than Raul!!!! :tup: Just before the half-time he scored a marvellous goal (which deflected on Dellas's foot by the way).....

2nd half Roma players were mostly bothered with their hair-style and their tight jerseys rather than playing football. Totti was gealous of Giovanni's football skills and started walking around the pitch for 45 minutes.... :P Cassano thought that he is Cantona and he was stuck in one place waiting for the ball to reach him....

It was very normal for Real to pressure and score the 2nd goal... Then a third goal came again from Raul and finally Carlos scored a marvelous goal to end the game 4-2 in favour of Real....

Roma is struggling in the last position of the group with a gial difference of -5 !!!!

They will have to wake up soon and start playing some football!!!

P.S. Also bloody Roma and especially Totti has f&*&^ed up my fantasy team!!!! :angry:

Raul scored which is excellent because he is a genius but in need for some goals :tup:

and Cassano scored which is excellent for my CL team :whistle:

Archived