Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs. Liverpool

Olympiakosthyra7

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the support

But even though Olympiakos hasn't look great they have had one common thing and that they have controlled the tempo of the game

Of course i would love it if they can find the back of the net more but i think we will in this game.

Don't make everybody think Liverpool is the 4 time European champions they are 20 years removed from that and there not there yet.

They beat Monaco 2-0 but Monaco as had a suspecting Defense and they don't play well away while Liverpool fed of the charged crowd

anywayz i saw the Bajevic press conference looks very confident and i trust him with our team, since we have had sucess under his authority, i believe Ventidis will be the lone player missing in this game along with Drodjevic

i will be watching the game tomorrow and it should be some event at our beautiful stadio Georgios Karaiskaki and i expect the fans to be crazy and the result a win, Rivaldo it is your time to show case those world class skills u have.

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olympiakos#1

The game is tonight, and for one i cant wauit. ufffff, so much pressure.

it looks like the formation of choice will be once more a 4-4-2, the only suprise it seems will be at the left back position. the starter? Anastasios Pantos instead of the usual culprit, Venetidis, with Mavro taking over at the RB position.

Nikopolidis

Mavrogenidis

Anatolakis

Shurrer

Pantos

Kafes

Stoltidis

Georgatos

Okkas

Rivaldo

Giovanni

Posted Image

The game is tonight, and for one i cant wauit. ufffff, so much pressure.

it looks like the formation of choice will be once more a 4-4-2, the only suprise it seems will be at the left back position. the starter? Anastasios Pantos instead of the usual culprit, Venetidis, with Mavro taking over at the RB position.

Nikopolidis

Mavrogenidis

Anatolakis

Shurrer

Pantos

Kafes

Stoltidis

Georgatos

Okkas

Rivaldo

Giovanni

Posted Image

If these are the starting 11 I feel sorry for you guys.....

No way you will score with the pitchwalker or katsikaki OKKA in the squad... You should hope that Rivaldo does something or somebody else because if you base your hopes on thepodovolleyballista then you are screwed..... ;)

I like the headline "Come on you Greek reds". I think Olympiakos can win. Liverpool, according to the ESPN soccernet website, will be playing 4-4-1-1. Despite Benitez' comments I think they will play for a draw. This Liverpool is not that good. I hope Rivaldo shines because this is his first opportunity to show his European pedigree at home. I predict (hope?) 2-0!

I am old enough to remember when that great Olympiakos of the mid 1970s beat Celtic (which then was a powerhouse in Europe) 2-0 in Greece. 30 years on it's time to recapture that brilliance!

Archived