Phantis Forums

Olympiakos vs. Liverpool

Olympiakosthyra7

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Olympiakos team is better than the one that drew 2-2 v. Liverpool a few years back.

This Liverpool team is not better than the one that came away with the 2-2 draw.

Therefore: Olympiakos - Scousers 2-1!

haha who are you kidding???? the liverpool this year is the strongest in a long long time.........

they got rid of their garbage Owen and Heskey and that coach and got real coach and some phenomenal players like Xavi Alonso - who was arguably the best midfielder in spain. they have a really exciting team and Cisse scores tons...

I'll have to agree, they are playing with a killer instinct on offense, that i havnt seen for awhile. But never say never, Bajevic will set up the team accordingly, and I expect our offense to final show its true capabilities at home with some games under their belt.

May the best club win.......

Liverpool is a young and inexperienced side

Granted they have a tremedous and young striking core.

There midfield isn't something to get nervous at

there good but i think Olympiakos will control the game and possession

they have to League games to play before playing liverpool

hopefully that will build chemistry within Olympiakos and further them has a team

Bajevic is also going ot have a good game plan out there for success.

Hopefully will be peaking at the right time when it comes time to play the big match at Kariskaki.

Good luck Olympiakos

I believe this is a very important game for Olympiakos if they want to qualify from this group. If Olympiakos wins this game, I believe they will qualify to the next stage. It will not be an easy game though. If I was to bet onthe game, I would put it down as a tie.

This will go a long way in determining Olympiakos's future in the current Champions League campaign. I would say that they need to go all out for the win. Liverpool is a very good squad with a manager who is beyond reproach as a tactician. They need to be very weary of the speed of this club as well.

I think Oly will win 1-0.

The loss of Steven Gerrard is big for Liverpool he is very important part of there team.

Olympiakos should take advantage of this loss no doubt about it but not too focus so much on there loss

rather they should just look at there areas of improvement and strength it and only focus on there play

Go Olympiakos!!!!!!!!!!!!

although i dont wish injury upon anyone (well,maybe just the pao squad) this is nothing but good news for us obviously. man united pretty much won easily as well, as liverpools goal came from an own goal.

tickets for single game against liverpool are on sale as of this morning, i wish i was in line.

:angry:

EDIT : did i mention this game will most likely be our most important ? IF we can snatch 3 points from liverpool, we will be well on the road to advancing.

oh, and as always, screw espn and real madrid :ph34r:

I just happened to watch Liverpool against MAN utd last night in Old Trafford....

I think that it is not impossible for Thrynos to win this game... Liverpool defensively is worse than Thrynos and they are really trying hard to overcome the Man Utd defence which is the worst in the world!!! :P

Hypia, Rise, Dudek and all the other clowns are all over the place... But their midfield is quite good. I tell you this. If Hamman doesn't play Thrynos will probably have an easy afternoon. Gerrard, and the Spaniards are all offensive midfielders and if they get pressured (like they did last night by Roy Keane, Giggs, Ronaldo etc) they cannot hold to the ball at all. Hamman is the key liverpool player but he is usually in the bench for some reason.....

Until the minute he came in yesturday (he replaced Gerrard) Liverpool was non-existant in the field.... The pressure was very hard from the Man Utd players... Of course Thrynos doesn't have Roy keane and Giggsy and Ronaldo but I am pretty sure that Liverpool is not the unbeatable team that everyone thinks.... ;)

This Olympiakos team is better than the one that drew 2-2 v. Liverpool a few years back.

This Liverpool team is not better than the one that came away with the 2-2 draw.

Therefore: Olympiakos - Scousers 2-1!

haha who are you kidding???? the liverpool this year is the strongest in a long long time.........

they got rid of their garbage Owen and Heskey and that coach and got real coach and some phenomenal players like Xavi Alonso - who was arguably the best midfielder in spain. they have a really exciting team and Cisse scores tons...

Saw them yesterday - pathetic! :tdown:

The UEFA Cup-winning side was far stronger than that! A win is definitely within Olympiakos' capabilities.

Gerrard really wasnt that great......dont forget they still have plenty to make you nervous

and i think Baros will be looking for a little revenge.... :gr:

and Xavi Alonso who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more dangerous than gerrard. for DM they have Hamman who is cabable.... dont think this injury means much to be honest. They have other players who will want to fight for their starting spot in that game........

Archived