Phantis Forums

Soccer on ERT-Sat this weekend

According to ERT-Sat schedule they will show Aris -Xanthi on Saturday, and AEK - PAO on Sunday both on tape delay. We'ss just have to wait and see if all this will materialize. Don't forget they advertized to show PAOK - OSFP in first round and never did.

If they would not show the game this Sunday... I will switch my PC on and look a while at you signature picture... Ziaka.... ;) But I m still hesitating, which one is the best.....bam

No, jokes beside....... During the game GC - AEK... they were a lot of reports in the regional newspapers....and one newspaper...brought a report of a Greek Restaurant..., which is only 10 minutes by car from my house.

And this Restaurant has NOVA Satellite.. Receiver..... so there ..., we can see all the games :) Unbelievable......... Luck is so near to someone ....

So Sunday I m intending to watch the game live.... like I did Armenia - Greece.... and there I will be also on Oct 11,

According to the schedule on the website....

It will be broadcast at 4PM Eastern Time.

(Right after the game is over)

If the game is shown...be careful not to watch

too early. They have a nasty habit of giving scores on

the newscasts which are right before the game broadcast.

elgreco, it would be 3 pm in our time zone. mk21 is right, don't watch too early as not to catch the end of the news, which might give you the result. Althought in this case the news should be over by 2 pm and there is one hour gap until the game.

Also note that scheduled right after the game at 01:00 GR (22:00 GMT, 18:00 EDT, 17:00 CDT) Athlitiki Kyriaki is supposed to be televised. A program well worth watching.

Aris - Xanthi game was televised on tape delay, so it is almost safe to assume that the AEK - PAO game will also be televised. ERT-Sat has scheduled to show the AEK - PAO game at 23:00 GR time which is right after the game finishes (game starts at 21:00 GR).

ERT-Sat always showed the games on tape delay in the past. I believe that is the because of the agreement between ERT and Supersport.

ERT-Sat always showed the games on tape delay in the past. I believe that is the because of the agreement between ERT and Supersport.

I believe this is because people in Greece also get ERT Sat and them showing it live would be in conflict to Supersports live broadcast.

I'm wondering if ERT could have sent a seperate feed for the Americas and Australia....or just black out the european feed and show the matches live.

Does anybody know if its just this weeks matches they are showing? or have they come to an agreement?

ERT-Sat showed both games as scheduled, and on Sunday the game was followed by Athlitiki Kyriaki.

I am assuming that ERT and Supersport came to an agreement concerning games being shown on ERT Sat. I have a feeling the deal is part of the 3-minute stigmiotipa deal that ERT gets from Supersport for the Athlitiki Kyriaki program. That's why I think that Supersport only lets ERT-Sat show the games on tape delay.

Obviously only time will tell if this will continue. At least it's something, even though I would have preffered live action. At least this time we will get the home games of AEK, PAO, PAOK as opposed to Akratitos, Aigaleo, etc. whhich was the case last season.

Archived