Phantis Forums

PAO's CL GROUP!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... I never said that I am happy with this PAO team.

You never said you were unhappy ... :D

I just said lets wait till we judge them unlike you true APO fans were you seemed to know everything about every player before you even see him play.

Some of you however, seemed to have an opinion about everything and everyone before you even know some things about them....

This obviously does not apply to my comments

I have NOT judged any of our new transfers...just some of last years "finds"

It is true that all of them were cheap, but sometimes you get lucky with these "2 for 1 deals"...

My big disgust is the way Antonis, and all our great Greek players have been released and treated...Lybero, Gounaros, Fyssas, Seitaridis, and Basinas next?

It amazes me that a fanatic PAO fan like yourself, is not sharing these feelings, but keeps making excuses for Vardinokaulis and his decisions :tdown:

And of course we have to wait and see the performance of our new signings (I think we can all agree that from the friendlies you can't make anything)....

Absolutely

No one wants our new transfers to "flop"

That is unrelated to the mistreatment and kick in the butt our ex-players received

Last but not least... I still want Scum fired, not at the expense of CL,

I hope we do great there, but in a familiar Vardinokaulis rampage when we lose ground in the "protathlima" :lol:

PEACE

VassiliOs and thrillos:

Re...didn't Rosenborg put 5 goals past your sorry team not long ago? They are just one team among the many in Europe who have done that so you probably forgot :lol: :lol: :lol:

what does themputting 5 goals on us have to do with your gameplan when u face them,?

anyways we didntletin 5 vsMANU likeu guys

uefa i think we can compete

but wehave anewteam so we will see

anything CANHAPPEN!

VassiliOs and thrillos:

Re...didn't Rosenborg put 5 goals past your sorry team not long ago? They are just one team among the many in Europe who have done that so you probably forgot  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

what does themputting 5 goals on us have to do with your gameplan when u face them,?

anyways we didntletin 5 vsMANU likeu guys

uefa i think we can compete

but wehave anewteam so we will see

anything CANHAPPEN!

You know whats great, you keep talking about the same game over and over and we keep pulling up more kafenia to torture you with every time. Next one, Herenveen :lol: How did you manage to lose to them

u know what ?

u seem to be stuck in the past a lot

an entier season is around the corner,,, new C.L and all u guys talk about is our record in the C.L

when u bring home the C.L or uefa come see me until then dont tell me who u have beaten and who u have not.! and who we have beaten and who u have not!

these arguments are pointless and endless and boring too!

I think all these predictions are premature.

I don't think pao should underestimate rosenburg and especially PSV

I don't think pao or anybody in that group will do anything to Arsenal i ain't saying that b/c i am an Olympiakos fan but Arsenal is just on a tremedous roll and there missing Patrick Viera and Sol Campbell rite now and there still winning.

As for that Pao fan saying earlier that Olympiakos having a better group thats a joke all the experts picked Olympiakos group has one of the toughest groups, granted we don't have a dominate team like Pao has Arsenal.

What i think??

Arsenal is in first for sure no doubt.

There will be a fight for second mainly between Pao and PSV

at worst Pao gets uefa cup berth.

I don't think anyone has the right to underestimate Rosenborg! It wasn't too long ago when they nearly went through in the CL at Juventus' expense! Plus their experience is a huge asset in the CL.

I, personally, hope that the delay in the Greek League does not affect PAO but that may be wishful thinking (look at PAOK).

My prediction: PAO get 3rd place and continue in the UEFA Cup.

Definately every game will be difficult. But thats why every player wants to be at that level, bc it is the best club competition in the world. Definately the most lucrative.

I dont see why PAO cant grab 2nd. If we play to our strengths and as a team we are known as in Europe there we should be just as formidable as PSV and Rosenborg for that matter.

I wont comment on the new signings as yet and as how they will figure in our Champions League campaign as I have not yet seen them play, however I think it will be Gonzales season!

Plus we have an awesome attack...

Anything can happen...

PAO are a mixed bag...the group definately leaves a big chance for second and bare minimum UEFA Cup. To finish 4th would be an absolute disaster. I do expect PAO to get second though because PSV arnt really much....which doesnt say a lot considering they beat us last year twice.....arghhhhh.....

In saying that...1-2 bad results and this group could be turned on its head by Rosenborg and PSV. Anyway, much better chance of acheiving anything than the gays.

same way u lost to

Stuttgart 2 times last year!

:)

stuttgart......... how embarassing.... the best/most exciting team in germany (in the CL)

im sorry but i didnt get tosee the games with PAO

i did see them play both legs with Chelsea and i thought they were extremely impressive, fast and attacking and even better theyre young which means this team will continue to be strong... it was an absolute miracle and luck Chelsea beat them 1-0 agregate from a silly own goal.... Stuttgart dominated play both games and made millions of chances...

i think PAO will beat Rosenborg and get off to a good start to the CL and from there who knows...i think we can tie PSV, they are without Kezman and Robben and Rommendahl this year....Arsenal are bad in europe... and i think PAO can get a result out of 2 matches with them...we got a hint of them in amsterdam tournament, they didnt score once.....

im optimistic

• 2 months later...

i have a feeling pao will do us proud in europe this season...if shoum plays the right team and choses to attack, we will win...with arsenal, we need to shut down the midfield and we will be ok...we need max points vs rosenborg and psv...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i think we can tie PSV, they are without Kezman and Robben and Rommendahl this year....Arsenal are bad in europe... and i think PAO can get a result out of 2 matches with them...we got a hint of them in amsterdam tournament, they didnt score once.....

Well, well, well...

Some know-it-alls Panathinaikos fans were saying all these days that drawing with Arsenal was a big achievement, against the best (!) team in Europe, and well done to Panathinaikos etc etc etc... :rolleyes:

PS: When Panathinaikos equalised twice against Arsenal in Athens, it was thanks to "Panathinaikos great effort" (and not Arsenal's bad-luck).... When Rozenborg equalised them twice yesterday, it was "bad-luck" for Pana .... :P

Goodnight....

What are you laughing at re, Rosenborg raped the s%$#! out of you 5-1 you idiot. We tied 2-2 in Norway.

ok not to add fuel to the fire here but the 5-1 happened last century

that has nothing to do with this years campaign however you 2-2 does

neither the 5-0, of u guys our 7-0 our losses to maccabi

thats all in the past

ithe only thing right now related to the past is to finally win a road game thats the only thing we can relate to the past

and dont use the word rape!

ok not to add fuel to the fire here but the 5-1 happened last century

neither the 5-0, of u guys our 7-0 our losses to maccabi

thats all in the past

ithe only thing right now related to the past is to finally win a road game thats the only thing we can relate to the past

Ok since u wanna say "thats in the past" then ill agree with you..

However that means ur 7 titles in a row "was in the past" lets look now and we see that Pao are the current Greek League and Cup Champions and were comming first :)

Also were still in Europe :)

ok not to add fuel to the fire here but the 5-1  happened last century

neither the 5-0, of u guys our 7-0  our losses to maccabi

thats all in the past

ithe only thing right now related to the past  is to finally win a road game thats the only thing we can relate to the past

Ok since u wanna say "thats in the past" then ill agree with you..

However that means ur 7 titles in a row "was in the past" lets look now and we see that Pao are the current Greek League and Cup Champions and were comming first :)

Also were still in Europe :)

u wanna talk current fine u guys are the champs and were runners up

i dont metion the 7 titles unless its domestic arguments !

my questions is why is do the champs have 1 win in 5 games (vs a s%$#! team)

while we have 3 (where 2 are vs good team)

u guys should have a better record

and before people start with easy groups excuses remember u guys wanna play with the big boyz with arsnela, psv and the might rosenborg)

u always say weve beaten arsenal.. juve. barca... fine. so this group should have been easier !

U should not be complaining u landed in this group!

Archived