Phantis Forums

What up with Celtic?

I can't believe they've been humped badly in their last 2 games.

Mark's having probs sleeping at night Johnny. I'm taking him to Amsterdam with me tomorrow, take him to "the lights" ;) to cheer him up.

Looks like those Huns are gonna win it this year. I was in south London on Saturday and there were Huns al over, tell ya, made my skin crawl. Some of 'em were wearing the red-white stripes which made my stomach turn even more...

Don't be too hasty in your judgements for next season. Yes - Rangers appear to have made some decent signings over the summer, but I wouldn't rule out a really big name joining Celtic if not before the start of the season, definitely before the Champions League deadline. Remember, they have made over

Another big signing could be about to take place at Celtic this afternon. Marseille captain Brahim Hemdani has spent the morning training at Parkhead.

Rangers meanwhile have signed Liverpool defender Gregory Vignal on a one-year loan deal.

Hemdani was possibly a red-herring yesterday, as reports now say that Lens midfielder Charles-Edouard Coridon is spending a few days on trial at Parkhead.

Those Frenchmen: They all look alike don't they!! :lol: :lol:

Archived