Phantis Forums

OFI in Holland

pavlos

So guys, the schedule is known about the games in Holland for OFI. :gr: :gr:

THey have their stay at the Golden Tulip Parkhotel at Doorwerth, near to Arnhem.

About the games:

28/07 Shen Yang Ginde : if I find out where the game will be, I can go, but I have to know it before tomorrow at noon, cause of my job. :whistle:

30/07 Rot Weiss Essen in Germany : probably no problem for me to go (250km) ;)

02/08 Groningen : on a tuesday and its a very long way to travel(400km one way!), will be difficult to go :huh:

04/08 RKC Waalwijk : will be their! :tup:

06/08 Heusden Zolder : Belgian team, no problem at all :tup:

08/08 NEC Nijmegen : I was their also last year

I hope the results will be better than last year and I hope to see a good OFI this year. My reports will be here the day after each game! :nw: promised! ;)

Sorry Pavlo, only today they posted on the website where the game will take place. Is going to be in Patedal, 10 Km away from Doorwerth, at 5:00 pm.

The players that are in Holland are:

Daskalakis, Karnezis, Kolitsidakis, Moschogiannis, Koutsoupias, Belevonis, Arvanitis, Petras, Thomash, Deyanov, Anastasiadis, Stavrakakis, Konstantakis, Roumpakis, Dermitzakis, Dentsas, Kefaloukos, Koutsoures, Kounenakis, Oliveira, Machlas, Kazantzis, Triantafyllou, Nouafor, Vlastos, and the youngsters Kasmeridis, Koskoletos, Fragkoulakis, Bempis.

Also Adamos and Pitsos are there, but they don't participate in the training due to their injuries.

Sifakis is with the Olympic NT, preparing for the Olympic Games, that's why he is not in Holland.

I'm looking forward for your reports Pavlo :tup: :tup: , maybe even a couple of photos? :nw: :nw: :D

Sorry Pavlo, only today they posted on the website where the game will take place. Is going to be in Patedal, 10 Km away from Doorwerth, at 5:00 pm.

The players that are in Holland are:

Daskalakis, Karnezis, Kolitsidakis, Moschogiannis, Koutsoupias, Belevonis, Arvanitis, Petras, Thomash, Deyanov, Anastasiadis, Stavrakakis, Konstantakis, Roumpakis, Dermitzakis, Dentsas, Kefaloukos, Koutsoures, Kounenakis, Oliveira, Machlas, Kazantzis, Triantafyllou, Nouafor, Vlastos, and the youngsters Kasmeridis, Koskoletos, Fragkoulakis, Bempis.

Also Adamos and Pitsos are there, but they don't participate in the training due to their injuries.

Sifakis is with the Olympic NT, preparing for the Olympic Games, that's why he is not in Holland.

I'm looking forward for your reports Pavlo

The game against Shen Yang Ginde ended in a 0-0 tie.

OFI had the best chance to score when after a cross by Dermitzakis the header by Kazatzis hit the post.

Kefaloukos was injured during the game:

OFI line up: Daskalakis (30 Karnezis, 60 Kasmeridis), Belevonis, Roumpakis (46 Dermitzakis), Kolitsidakis (46 Petras), Moschogiannis (46 Koskoletos), Arvanitis (46 Fragkoulakis), Koutsoures (46 Kazatzis), Dentsas, Triantafyllou (46 Nouafor), Machlas (46 Oliveira), Deyanov (46 Kefaloukos, 60 Bempis).

I hope Pavlo you didn't fall asleep during the game, since it looks like it was a very boring one :D

OFI had the best chance to score when after a cross by Dermitzakis the header by Kazatzis hit the post.

OFI line up: Daskalakis (30 Karnezis, 60 Kasmeridis), Belevonis, Roumpakis (46 Dermitzakis), Kolitsidakis (46 Petras), Moschogiannis (46 Koskoletos), Arvanitis (46 Fragkoulakis), Koutsoures (46 Kazatzis), Dentsas, Triantafyllou (46 Nouafor), Machlas (46 Oliveira), Deyanov (46 Kefaloukos, 60 Bempis).

I hope Pavlo you didn't fall asleep during the game, since it looks like it was a very boring one :D

there were enough player substitutions to keep him awake :D

I hope Pavlo you didn't fall asleep during the game, since it looks like it was a very boring one  :D

:D :D No I didn't fell asleep :tup:

Okay it wasn't a great game, but don't forget it was our first game and the Chinese team played already a few more, so we must accept this. In a first game it's always searching to find eachother, and get used again. ;)

I am happy for my friend Manolis, he brings the most danger with his assists from the left side! :tup:

I hope Pavlo you didn't fall asleep during the game, since it looks like it was a very boring one  :D

there were enough player substitutions to keep him awake :D
:tup: wacht maar tot we in Heusden spelen, hang ik al mijn Griekse vlaggen in beringen omhoog ! Sorry guys, I give an answer to a belgian (greek roots) guy :

When we play the game in Heusden I put all my greek flags up their!!

Makis Belevonis talked to TOLMI (local newspaper in Iraklio) about the preseason training in Holland.

"I believe that we presented a positive image. We played a strong opponent and we had the control throughout the whole game.

A recup of what has happen up to now

OFI - Shen Yang Ginde 0 - 0

OFI - RW ESSEN 1 - 1 (Machlas the scorer)

OFI - Groningen 0 - 1

In the last game OFI played with:

Daskalakis (70 Karnezis), Belevonis (70 Dermitzakis), Roumpakis, Tomash, Arvanitis (75 Anastasiadis), Kolitsidakis (25 due to injury Moschogiannis), Koutsoures, Dentsas (46 Kounenakis), Machlas (70 Kazantzis), Nuafor (60 Triantafyllou), Deyanof (63 Oliveira)

Well Vaggar, what's wrong about Roumbakis? He hit some dutch guy in the face without reason or what?

Yeah pavlo, Roumbakis was red carded in the 62nd min for hitting an opponent. For that he was issued a fine from the coach. I don't know what to make out of this. Maybe since the roster is rather big (33 players !!), same of the players feel extra pressure to perform well to secure their spot in the starting lineup.

Archived