Phantis Forums

Alpen cup

slick13

the goalie will always now how it feels what its like to come in 2nd in the greek league.. only now he'll feel it with another jersey....

only a prep game no big deal... but nice result though :lol:

Guest Protathlitis

I cant beleive you fegs call nikopolidis a traitor, dont tell me you think it was his fault that he left pao.

And by the way i cant beleive anybody could hate one person from that euro squad becasue of club rivalries, especially when antonis was treated as bad as he was.

Nikopolidis and all the other players will always be in my heart.

ELLADARA

I cant beleive you fegs call nikopolidis a traitor, dont tell me you think it was his fault that he left pao.

And by the way i cant beleive anybody could hate one person from that euro squad becasue of club rivalries, especially when antonis was treated as bad as he was.

ELLADARA

im 100% with u....

Shame on u fans who r against niko :angry:

ELLADARA 

im 100% with u....

:tup:

:gr:

exactly

before the euro i just hated kara. (like every gavros i think)

but during the tournament i just hoped he would play.

like protathlitis said: they are and should be in our hearts.

our eleven gods

:gr:

ELLADARA

yeah- its not his fault he left.

it IS his fault he went to Olympiakos. I dont blame him for leaving, i think it was a right choice but I feel he could have gone elsewhere than Olympiakos- this club did make him and going to there hated rival is enough for people to call him a traitor. you have to understand that. im so glad he kicked ass in the euro i dont care anymore. if greece had done nothing i probably would throw s%$#! at him like everyone else will.

ELLADARA

yeah- its not his fault he left.

it IS his fault he went to Olympiakos. I dont blame him for leaving, i think it was a right choice but I feel he could have gone elsewhere than Olympiakos- this club did make him and going to there hated rival is enough for people to call him a traitor. you have to understand that. im so glad he kicked ass in the euro i dont care anymore. if greece had done nothing i probably would throw s%$#! at him like everyone else will.

Yes ur right However lets take a look at his frame of mind shale we?? He played all his life at pao being a solid keeper fo many years, then when it comes for him to recieve a raise, pao screw him?? then he belives he should b getting more!! so what does he do?? he refuses the contract, then pao managment doesnt like what his done so they try n destroy his carrer by putting him on the bench to rot!!! now if that was me, i would screw pao (i dnt care what u guys think) but id put my personal values ahead of some soccer team called Pao (you as an individual is far greater then anything else besides mayb family in some cases)... so the geys cam along gave the contracted he wanted for 3 years( other slubs didnt give him 3 year deal), a promise of being first keeper(didnt get that promise at aston villa), stayed in Greece, and Screwed pao management by going to a rival club( its called Revenge)....

So when i look at it, i look at it from both sides, first side is yeh as a pao fan he made us all feel like s%$#! by going to the geys HOWEVER like i said b4 its not about us the pao fans its about YOU!! as an individual that counts!! and he got what he wanted and managed to screw the management (the same managment that screws everyone and buys cheap ass players, yes that one) who most of us dnt like...

So the way i see it is, Good for him!!! his doing what he wants, serving the needs of him self anf his family and at the same time his getting his revenge every time he saves a ball against pao!!

So good luck Niko :nw:

P.S i look at this as a form of protest against managment ;)

Lemme explain something to you. By wishing him good luck you wish Olympiakos good luck. It seems awful retarded to wish a team good luck and then have a guy pissing on the symbol as your signature. As for the traitor, some people say they hate him, some people say let him do whatever he wants they don't care about him anymore. But it would take some serious stupidity to wish him good luck when he plays for the chickens.

well if i got screwed by the ones that i love... then they can go to hell!! (meaning pao can go jack them selves coz they have sons of bitches runnin it).... for you to say his a traitor ect... is basically saying ohhh pao can screw anyone they want, however if someone protests against managment by going to a rival club who offers what he wants(better yet DESERVES!! so he can support his family) then peoples like u!!! would come out and support the managment ( the same DiKHeads who screwed gara, fysas, lybe,kollka ect... coz there tight asses n didnt give em good contracts and bought s%$#! players like epale,demba,maric,zazutas ect.. to replace the good ones we had and turn our team into a Non-Greek team)by labeling niko as the traitor bcoz he looked after him self and his family and also managed to get revenge and screw pao management (coz they didnt like it) who by the way r the real bad guys!!!

Seariously u need to get out of this box called "pao" and look at the bigger picture because the real "traitor/ Bad guys" are our Managment....

i stand by what i said, coz if i was him ill do the same thing (i dnt care how much i love pao) id spit on the badge coz weather u like it or not the managment is the face of pao NOT the fans coz if we were den dis management would have been gone ages ago...

I belive Niko did this move because he got a 3 year contract, managed to stay in greece, had a promise for regular football (something pao didnt do through the second half of the season) and Protested against pao Management by hurting them!!! so yet again im gonna say it, Good Luck Niko (no the geys) Niko as an indivdiual coz he is a man who didnt take s%$#!, he delt the blow to pao through his move to the geys!!!

:nw: wow!

i would have done the same thing and i think u r absolutely right. but its not just your management that screws careers. right now i'm quite pissed of the way they handle the stuff with antzas and choutos.

in my opinion they should be happy about choutos having found a new club and leaving oly. i'm happy about it. it was s%*t what he did in the past, but it is not fair against a player to try and block his career.

this is true, but thats a whole new issue there in itself.. i dont believe in what chelsea are doing as they as buying and selling players to make a dream team..they will never have a set team with a set coach as long as abramovich is there...but thats a different story all together...

true. for him it must be like playing championship manager or something like that.

but as jay leno said once: "why are all the rich people trying in getting first in this and that?! why dont they want to be the first to stop hunger in the world?"

none of them are thinking about that...

but again, playing CM in real life must be fun ;)

Archived