Phantis Forums

Alpen cup

slick13

yeah i never thought of him as a traitor but when i look at him today playing for thrinos im now sure!

I HATE HIM, im glad he did leave us cause now i know what kind of person he is

wow he lets in 1 goal and u guys rip him already

u are such hippocrates with remarkslike htis

then people complain inhere that all we do is rip each other.!

Well things didnt start off good at all, but then again its obviously really early. These next couple of weeks will be MIGHTY interesting.

Now as for the VAZELOI creating topics in here and such, and posting as if its their own forum, what can i say? It seems we have a bunch of 13 year olds with internet access (ie: slick123) that care more for the rival opponent than their own s%$#! club. It's a shame you PAO fans (and the admins know this) have ruined this WHOLE forum.

You want to comment about Nikopolidis you mental midget ? Of course you know how your clubs management disrespected a class keeper like him . And now Seitaridis is asking for another 200,000 from PAO , hope Basinas leaves too :lol:

my god

such fuzz 'bout a friendly

I can imagine you can have a good laugh because your rivals lose against a minor team (for example Bruges drawing a Germin third class team, hehe)

but still, don't forget, it's a friendly guys

Who played for the gavroi (other than Nikopolidis)?

Nikopolidis, Pantos, Rezic ('84-Kouloucheris), Kostoulas, Venetidis ('46-Anatolakis), Kafes ('46-Mavrogenidis), Georgatos ('70-Mendrinos), Maric, Georgiadis('57-Castillo), Giovanni, Djorjevic.

Rivaldo,Stoltidis,Vallas not with the club yet. I really liked Kafes , it'll be interesting to see how he will shape up (and not only him) with Bajevic at the helm.

Some good news for Patsazoglou, as the club doc of Bayern Munich visited him today and acknowledged he wont be needing any further surgery.

I don't know why PAO fans are so excited about the result of Olympiakos....this is only a friendly match!

this is good news because after all the bullshit with rivaldo and some idiots talk of being contenders for the CL and the protathlima is theirs....

comes this.

- hey i said groclin would be a tough game for Oly

and PAO fans should be screaming cuz nearly all of our players now came from teams at Groclins level... :lol:

I think PAO fans should relax, this is a friendly after all. It doesn't really matter. This was just a warm up. If PAO and Olympaikos fans want to argue about who's better, than wait until the season and the European Championships at least! That's when it counts.

Archived