Phantis Forums

FC Porto- Panathinaikos in America

So Porto will play Panathinaikos August 11th in New jersey. Does anyone even bother to predict a score ? I know, is pre season and all, lots of subs coming in but its the first Portugal vs Greece clash after the Euro. Id say 3-0 to Porto. Quaresma, Carlos Alberto and Rossato scoring :P

What are geys ? Olympiakos fans ? Does that mean faggies as well ?

So Porto will play Panathinaikos August 11th in New jersey. Does anyone even bother to predict a score ? I know, is pre season and all, lots of subs coming in but its the first Portugal vs Greece clash after the Euro. Id say 3-0 to Porto. Quaresma, Carlos Alberto and Rossato scoring :P

What are geys ? Olympiakos fans ? Does that mean faggies as well ?

? check your scedule.

if PAO played in new jersey dont forget thats a home game for us!!! :gr:

PAO is not in americas tournament, we are in the Amsterdam tournament and tehn have Portsmouth away on the 7th in England.

if the game was played i would maybe agree....but if we get Lakis and Zanetti and lose Epalle and Debbah... expect a hard game.

and geys does refer to fags or Olympiakos we hate them, you should too.

Sorry guys the game is not in America, my fault :P . But it will take place in Porto on August 11th. Is the game where the new Porto squad will be presented to the fans and is part of the Seitaridis deal or something. And yes, its against Pao.

I f it had been in New Jersey it would have been a home game for us as well, Newark is portuguese.

Geys uh? We have geys here in Portugal and they are red too. Small world then.

im pretty sure thats not correct. nobody has said anything here....

no way. New Jersey is overly Greek-its all of New York and Boston would go to the game.

besides no offense - most of the portuguese in america ive met dont really care - some dont even know! that they are portuguese.... :angry:

well anyways if we do play watch out!

we managed to get another trash signing and are holding some 2nd division slovenian team to a 0-0 draw right now 1 :box:

if it were to happen way too many greeks in the ny metropolitan area.

several years ago in giants stadium i saw pao there & greeks had come down from CANADA...defenetly a home game for PAO..

fc poultoura you have to get over your defeat to the greeks. cmon already so we beat you twice in portugal... get over it... maybe some good pshyciatrist in portugal can help only if hes on a euro withdrawl program :lol:

If we do play em then this would be good to see how we go against the euro champions.... in a different topic dnt know who said it but said something along the lines of "porto are Shi*T, pao can beat em easy 2-0, maybe 3-0" then when i laughed at em they said trust me we can do it there not much better then us.... so this will be very intresting i say 3-0 porto

Sorry all of you american greek fans I didnt mean it, I misread the article. For all I have read the game is pratically confirmed but it will take place in Porto.

So , some portuguese in NJ dont even know they are portuguese. F--K THEM. I know I am.

I will never,NEVER!!, overcome that defeat. Please understand. Im kind of happy that it was Greece winning now, thy are very much like us than the french or the spagnolitos :gr: . Three big clubs and lots of emmigrants? Sounds familiar.

Erm... as for the result, who cares? As long as Giourkas scores :D .

Archived