Phantis Forums

ITALY-SWEEDEN 1-1

I don't know how many of you watched this match but unfortunately I did and it ruined my wholE weekend....

Italy played good, with Panucci and Gatusso being the best players on the pitch. Trapatoni proved that he is an idiot ONCE AGAIN by substituting them both and inserting Camoranesi and Fiore... As anybody would expect from the disgusting Sweeds (no offense Lalin its the team I hate) they equalised with probably one of the most lucky goals of the last decade... Ibrahimovic touched the ball (his back was against the goalpost) and the ball went exactly at that spot where neither Vieri or the post could have prevented it from going in....Result? A game where it should have been around the 5-0 levels ended up with a 1-1 draw and the Italians probably out of the tournament!!! :( :( :(

I hope we wont have another 'Eurovision song contest' from the two Scandinavian teams (Denmark Sweeden) ending up their game in a 2-2 draw just to throw the Italians out.... (Even if Italy wins 10-0 over Bulgaria if the other game ends 2-2 they are out of Euro 2004....)

P.S. By the way did I tell you how much I hate the Sweedish team?

FORZA ITALIA!!!! :box:

I hope we wont have another 'Eurovision song contest' from the two Scandinavian teams (Denmark Sweeden) ending up their game in a 2-2 draw just to throw the Italians out.... (Even if Italy wins 10-0 over Bulgaria if the other game ends 2-2 they are out of Euro 2004....)

Toals list odds for this draw at 5/4!!! :o

Pamestixima have it as evens!

Paraga never ends!!!!! :angry: :angry:

Just because the bookies have it doesn't mean it will happen.

Nevertheless, are you sure that Italy will beat Bulgaria 3-0? With a win by a smaller margin even a 1-1 or 0-0 in the other game will end Italy's tournament.

I don't know how many of you watched this match but unfortunately I did and it ruined my wholE weekend....

P.S. By the way did I tell you how much I hate the Sweedish team?

you also hate their fans? ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

:not:

Archived