Phantis Forums

rogue junior ready to sign with werder bremen

slick13

My apologies for that reply, my reading comprehension was a bit low this morning :lol: I though you were hinting at Gio seeing the bench for some reason.

But yea, theres a good chance Okkas will play in front of Gio, or maybe we might see him, san enan akreo.

The roster once again looks pretty good on paper, hopefully Gabriel can tie up the D a little (ok, alot) and the youngstesr such as Vallas,Tavlaridis can feed off of it. Becuase one thing we are not, is a young club, and we need them to start forming up into the footballers they can become.

tavlaridis??? :huh: :huh:

There is nothing about Olympiacos interest of Schürrer in www.marca.es at this moment.

What they do say though is that he is not wanted by the club and will listen to any offers and the he is planning to stay at the club for the last year of his contract.

The roster once again looks pretty good on paper, hopefully Gabriel can tie up the D a little (ok, alot) and the youngstesr such as Vallas,Tavlaridis can feed off of it. Becuase one thing we are not, is a young club, and we need them to start forming up into the footballers they can become.

Tavlaridis :lol: shows what you know about ur gey team!!!

Tavlaridis shows what you know about ur gey team!!!

hollywood: Birthday 16 February 1987

That about sums up the reasons behind your worthless posts. ' Taralidis ' , happy ? Now go ride your tricycle like a happy child would normally do.

Hammarby, All the major Greek papers & online pages are reporting a verbal agreement from both sides have been reached.

All i found was this (today) dated 31 of July: http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,245...,516586,00.html , I guess we'll have to wait and see.

hollywood:      Birthday 16 February 1987

That about sums up the reasons behind your worthless posts. ' Taralidis ' , happy ? Now go ride your tricycle like a happy child would normally do.

Hammarby, All the major Greek papers & online pages are reporting a verbal agreement from both sides have been reached.

All i found was this (today) dated 31 of July: http://www.marca.com/edicion/noticia/0,245...,516586,00.html , I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hahahahaha funny s%$#!, well this 17 year old knows more about Greek football then you do!! i mean what did u think when i said in my previous post that i couldnt check my spelling coz i was in between classes in school u idiot!!!

as for you, how old are you?? 30?? nice life u got there (self explanitorty) :lol:

Loser

Archived