Phantis Forums

rogue junior ready to sign with werder bremen

slick13

there goes ur chances :whistle:

Yes, there goes OSFP's chances of landing one single defender. Oh wait, you mean there goes Oly's chances of doing anything, simply because they didnt land a 'classic' DEFENDER, who's ass has been on the bench the last few years.

Some of you in here need closer medical attention.

• 1 month later...

Noooooooooooooo... How can this be? The brazilia chose the Budensliga instead of the legendary Thrynos? :P

Ok dont worry thrynos members you will get Almeida, Portillo, Raul and Gascoigne!!! :P :P Just buy the season tickets and the transfers will come.... :P

eat your own words my friend

the brasilia did come to the legendary thrynos

Yes, there goes OSFP's chances of landing one single defender. Oh wait, you mean there goes Oly's chances of doing anything, simply because they didnt land a 'classic' DEFENDER, who's ass has been on the bench the last few years.

for a second there i thought u were talking about Rivaldo :whistle:

for a second there i thought u were talking about Rivaldo :whistle:

Rivaldo could go under hybernation for 30 years and people will still know who he is, cant say the same for your clubs lack of appeal to soccer players.
So are u saying we should put Maradona on our team just so we can have a name and sell more jerseys

give me a break, a washed up name wont win u games :1eye: !

rivaldo is not washed up

you guys are just jealous and pissed off u didnt sign him

but ask yourself if milan benched him on purpose maybe had he played the team would not have lost 4-0 to Deportivo in the c.l

but then again u only menion negative things about him

nothing ever positive from pao fans in these forums!

.............................nikopolidis

patsatzoglou......vallas.........???..........venetidis

okkas...............stoltidis.......kafes.......djole

...............................rivaldo

...............................giovanni

we are definitly getting another centerback, and we also have castillo, mendrinos, rezic, maric, and d'acol ready to come in!

rivaldo is not washed up

you guys are just jealous and pissed off u didnt sign him

but ask yourself if milan benched him on purpose maybe had he played the team would not have lost 4-0 to Deportivo in the c.l

but then again u only menion negative things about him

nothing ever positive from pao fans in these forums!

and i suppose u say positive stuff about pao?? ;) stop ur crying man, if u take cheap shot, expect them back but twice as hard :box:

Some of you in here need closer medical attention.

AS for you, i only report whats true, no bullshit!!

Now i can see that ur a true gey (acting like a sick c*nt in these forums)

we are definitly getting another centerback, and we also have castillo, mendrinos, rezic, maric, and d'acol ready to come in!

you totally forgot about Georgatos. Patsa is still injured and will miss some portion of the season, add rezic back there with vallas, as it seems we wont be getting a CB, and damnt we NEED one.

Okkas is up in the air, FIFA is lagging and it will be rather interesting to see what transpires.

Nikopolidis

Pantos

Vallas

Rezic

Georgatos

Castillo

Stoltidis

Kafes

Djole

Rivaldo

Giovanni

Sounds damn good IMO.

we are definitly getting another centerback,  and we also have castillo, mendrinos, rezic, maric, and d'acol ready to come in!

you totally forgot about Georgatos. Patsa is still injured and will miss some portion of the season, add rezic back there with vallas, as it seems we wont be getting a CB, and damnt we NEED one.

Okkas is up in the air, FIFA is lagging and it will be rather interesting to see what transpires.

Nikopolidis

Pantos

Vallas

Rezic

Georgatos

Castillo

Stoltidis

Kafes

Djole

Rivaldo

Giovanni

Sounds damn good IMO.

You will substiture OKKAS for Giovanni....

Once he gets into shape, Giovanni will not play ahead of Okkas.

Official: Olympiakos have reached an agreement with Argentine and now former Real Sociedad CB, Gabriel Sourer, of course he will have to pass medical tests and sign the contract in Athens before joining the team, good pickup but obviously NOTHING long term, he is already 33 years of age :whistle:

Dava-G: Okkas replacing a GIOVANNI ? Thats a good one ! IF (and i doubt it) Okkas joins us, look for him to be replacing Castillo on the right.

My apologies for that reply, my reading comprehension was a bit low this morning :lol: I though you were hinting at Gio seeing the bench for some reason.

But yea, theres a good chance Okkas will play in front of Gio, or maybe we might see him, san enan akreo.

The roster once again looks pretty good on paper, hopefully Gabriel can tie up the D a little (ok, alot) and the youngstesr such as Vallas,Tavlaridis can feed off of it. Becuase one thing we are not, is a young club, and we need them to start forming up into the footballers they can become.

Archived