Phantis Forums

Manoli rules!

bubu

The sriker of Olimpiacos Marcin Kuzba(PL) could be a hero in Pireus(I don't know how to spel it B) )he scored 2 goals and Olimpiacos then was new Greek Champion but a nother polish striker took greek title to PAO.It is ofcourse Manoli.Now he is a hero :tup: What a shame that he will not play in the game Poland-Greece :(

He wasn't called up because of his injury.He can't play the whole match and our national couch decided to don't call up him for games against Greece and Sweden.Manoli now goes to Lyon for medicall tests.He is 100% Pole :tup: :tup: :tup:

He wasn't called up because of his injury.He can't play the whole match and our national couch decided to don't call up him for games against Greece and Sweden.Manoli now goes to Lyon for medicall tests.He is 100% Pole :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

yep

he played from 1997 tot 2000 in Poland, Polonia Warsaw, and became polish in 2000

Oli scored for Poland at the last world championships in 2002 (and played all three first round games)

I know he is Nigerian 'Polish'. I was just kidding :P

and he's said to speak Polish quite fluently ;)

are his Greek language skills any good btw? I know Par Zetterberg who speaks Swedish, English, French and Dutch quite well had some difficulties with the language B)

Archived