Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos 1 win away from the title

i could bring up 500000000 points on how refs screwed one team or another over

Please do

....ela tora me aftes tis m*****es....look at the football!!!

I do not think we know each other all that well. So I suggest that each time you feel the need to use a word that you do not dare spell, you use it on those who know you better.

May I also be bold enough to say that it might be best that you read the texts you choose to comment on?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll rub it in too ThriloMTL...7 DAMN GOALS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: AGAINST THE JUVE'S B TEAM!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KARAGIOZIDES!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: KREATA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: XEPOLITOI!!!! :lol: :lol: :tup: Keep it up. What surprises will be in store for us next year??? Hmmm guesses anybody? :lol: :lol:

rub what that happened last december

7 hronia klete

den ehoume protathilma

boo hoo

ftene i diatities o simitis we suckonthe field

we got killed 5-0 to MANU but we lovethat score

the fact we havenever won nothing in the last 7 years

wemay be a laughing stockin euro but at least we are not seen as 7 yearold crybabies like u guys are

Kiri simiti booo hooo hooo stamatisteto protathlima

to oreo ine oti an kapo hasete tin kiriaki tha lete it wasnt fair we had 2 play 2 road games

ti mas ferate apo evropi re palio vaseles?

posa kipella ferate ? 2-3 ...

oust apo edo palio kseftiles

rub what u want

unlike u guys we did our talking onthe field or should I say detruction

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

3-0,,,May 11th 2003

Our reent titles; 7

yours: 1

Pao recenttitles 1 greek cup 7 years crying

or better yet PAOS titles in euro:

0 zilch Miden nada rien zero,

we have proven ourselves agaimnst some of the best in the world...i dont wanna argu about this anymore and bring up past experiences, but we have played some huge matches with some very srtong clubs and have succeeded and or played to their levels...olympiakos has won some greek titles....and thats fine...but this year, the cup and the league are ours, so accpet it and stop trying to pick fights...everyone....pao fans shouldnt have to say anything...guys, our team is about to win the double....lets the gavroi talk all they want!!!

So i guess the game vs us the 3-0 wasnt a big game last year ?

I mean all u needed was a tie and like usual u choked.

cough coigh coigh

and have the nerve to blame 3rd world conditions of rizoupolii

u guys are so hippocrate its unreal

BUT U HAVE BETTER PLAYED IN EURO THEN US WHILE U HAVE NEVER WON THE C.L Or uefa

but big gam,es have been played all right including the 5-0 . u guys were in that every minute of the game vs MANU on their worst team in years !

even more ironic u trash the greek league left and right yet are going nuts when u r about to win it

on top of that u trash me for bringup the past when u guys rip us in these posts on a daily basis and then I say something to counter attack you,... u guys get mad.!

If u guys stop bring up the past I will stop replying with past things but till then,,,,

PS: just so u know when we officially lose it sunday rip me all u want, I wont care!

I know we lost it to the better team... tooo bad u guys never see that

sorry i have to respond re,

Quote: "So i guess the game vs us the 3-0 wasnt a big game last year" ?

that was last year man lets talk about what we did to use for the cup ey?? 3-1, jst as bad wouldnt u say? ;)

Quote: "If u guys stop bring up the past I will stop replying with past things but till then,,,, " So ur sugesting we start the fights/arguments which leads to the past ect.... huh ;)

Who started this topic again??? thats what i thought, u Quote: "hippocrate" :blink:

Quote: "PS: just so u know when we officially lose it sunday rip me all u want, I wont care!

I know we lost it to the better team... tooo bad u guys never see that "

Ill remember that one, cause i gotta feeling (call it luck or what eva) but ur gonna cry n bitch n say we cheat.... so this statement proves we were the best team hence u cannot use the basis of ur argument that we cheated :rolleyes:

F*** im good :tup:

hollywood good morning

i hope u slet well

anyways the only reason I bitch is not because i Cry

I want tu guys to see what we hear from your end

for the last 7 years all u hear is comments about refs corruption etc etccrying to the pm ( an all time classic)

man dont u guys ever give up?

get over it!

but u guys still insist so I will do the same until our next title.

see how annoying it is from our end

but my crying and your cryiung there is a difference: we accept we lost the title this year,

u guys are still bitching to the world about the first title we won!!

hollywood good morning

i hope u slet well

anyways the only reason I bitch is not because i Cry

I want tu guys to see what we hear from your end

for the last 7 years all u hear is comments about refs corruption etc etccrying to the pm ( an all time classic)

man dont u guys ever give up?

get over it!

but u guys still insist so I will do the same until our next title.

see how annoying it is from our end

but my crying and your cryiung there is a difference: we accept we lost the title this year,

u guys are still bitching to the world about the first title we won!!

"The league is a joke. I call on the Prime Minister to intervene" former Panathinaikos' president Angelos Philippidis said after that game.

I wish I was next to him after the 3-0. I can see him and all PAO fans on the fllor kicking hands and feet like 5 year olds!

the ultimate cry baby of the last 7 years = filipiddis

and before u guys rip me remember u keep bringing up the 7-0

he admitted that we were the better team this year and we won it coz we were simply beter, now u cnt go back on ur word now thrillosmtl its all posted up infront of many viewers: :D

Quote: thrillosmtl

"PS: just so u know when we officially lose it sunday rip me all u want, I wont care!

I know we lost it to the better team... tooo bad u guys never see that " i also like to cry when its all done n over but shhhhhhhhh"

When we bitch/cry its because u have cheated but when u cry n bitch its cause we won it fair n square, now u cnt change ur story lil one :P

sometimes i just wonder what is the average age in here.

it seems like little children fighting in kindergarden.

"...he started..." "no, he stole my lollipop!" "he didnt let me play with the toys!" "i'm gonna call my mum and my big brothers if you don stop!"

come on guys. all this wont lead to anything.

pao got the title because we didnt get the must have points from the home matches. if we would have beaten pao, paok, aek, ionikos we would be way ahead. but we didnt and that is why we are on second place.

and just stop complaining all the time about the refs. if they would have helped us, we would have won those games. there are no refs in greece. these guys running around on the field withe the black shirts are just some tsopani with a whistle instead of a stick for hunting the sheep.

i'm so sick of all these stupid arguments about "the refs helped you", "you bought the refs", "you bought the match" ect.

we all know that we cant take the greek league for serious. it is just a joke. it is about 20 years behind the big leagues in europe.

i accept the fact that you will get the title this year. and i also admit, thet you should have gotten it last year too. but why cant you guys just stop bringing up the past all the time. why cant we just be friends :not: ;)

ok we sucked against juve. it was a disgrace. but you sucked against manu too. so what?! at least we will be written down in the history of the cl. ;)

we just suck in europe. the best team we had the past years was in 98-99. i dont know what is wrong with us when we play away from greece.

we crashed you last year in rizoupoli, you crashed us this year.

SO WHAT?! these games passed and whatever analysis you are going to make nothing will change the result.

just accept the facts and stop complaining.

it is getting ridiculous.

Archived