Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos 1 win away from the title

2 games in a row they have won in the 90th minute plus.

This should help them win the title which brings up this question?

when we were doing this these guys ripped us to shreds about corruption.

I guess its Ok though when they do it.

Oust apo do palio vazeles!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: NICE TOPIC m#$%!!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

can i ask u something?? whats this got to do with corruption??? yeh sure pao played s%$#! and just got away with it, but manoli has done this alot of times and got pao a win near the end as he is a really really good impact player espeacially near the end.... but for u to say corruption, we must have scored and ofside goal or a penalty or scored past the 90th minute but we scored in the 89th, so what the hell is ur point??? u sound like a complete moron when u write s%$#! like this expressing nothing but u "wingeing"

seariously dude get over it, we won face the fact and as ur previous post in the pao forum where u said something along the lines of "how impressive" welll atleast we beat them what did u do??? ohhh thats right u lost i forgot and wasnt this team supposed to screw us up as they r ur neighbours???

I mean b4 the match ur like watch prod will beat u for us ect ect... now we beat them ur gonna start saying ohhh they let u win, so stop the bullshit coz i got my basis well coverd for this argument and u have nothing seariously.....

Like i always say Stop crying u idiot, coz theres 1 game left for u to do plenty of that :tup:

youre the idot here as well as a hippocrate

when u guys accused us of corruiption when we were winning games in the 90th minutes u guys always accused us of bying bying no matter what we said.!

and never believed us

Im not sure if it was you who said "who heard of 100 minutes games in injury time.

I guess 99 minutes is acceptable.!!

now u know what it feels like! do bitch about everytihng,

nut unlike u in the real world i ACCEPT YOUT TITLES. after all u were the better team regardless of pushes

too bad u guys never accepted ours

Quote: "I guess 99 minutes is acceptable.!!"

ummmmm seariously did u watch the game or even read about it coz it went to the 94th minute, 4 minutes over time not 10 minutes like u guys manage to pull off and the goal was completly clean vlakaa, dnt say it was coruption coz this is ur best friend of a team that was ment to screw us up not ours.....

jst accept it, uve got nothing this year and we have everything, i suggest u should focus on who ur getting next year ect... coz apprently theres going to be 4-6 players dropped from this years team :)

holywwod say what u want,

u can explain to me every win in detail. chances are I will agree

but u guys rip us non stop for the last 7 years for bying refs while your team flopped on the field,, to most of u that was not an excuse!!!

we accept we lost games we should not have,

too bad u guys never see the same about your team !! well maybe a few of you!

oh we are soooooo corupt. were paying off manoli to help us win!

whose fault is it Oly couldnt win

probably the ref who didnt call a single won of those 3 consecutive 90 minute dives in the proodeftiki game and then they countered and scored.

oly - proodeutiki 0-1

oly - aek 0-1

oly -paok 0-1

oly - PAO 1-1

looks like you guys should shutup an be better fans cuz your home record is crap.

juventus - oly 7-0 :lol: :lol: :lol:

KYPELLOUXOS ELLADOS - oly 3 - 1 :nw: :nw:

PAO has won the double this year end of story. thrillosmtl you know i support olympiakos but im kinda glad we didnt win it this year cause we did not deserve it they did and i hope this season reminds kokalis that we are not invincible in greece and something should be done about it

For the record if PAO does slip up on the weekend and Olympiakos are crownd Champions, i still will believe that PAO deserved it more.

Untill next year muahahahah!.... ;)

we did not deserve it they did

Really? Why?

It would have sufficed for instance for Douros to give Kyriakos a card and a penalty against PAO and OSFP would now be one point ahead instead of two behind.

It would have sufficed that the referee not rain cards on AEK for the cup final to be played between AEK and OSFP.

The difference between first and second place is as a rule minimal (it has certainly been minimal the last three years) and there is no point in arguing who deserved what.

Really? Why?

It would have sufficed for instance for Douros to give Kyriakos a card and a penalty against PAO and OSFP would now be one point ahead instead of two behind.

It would have sufficed that the referee not rain cards on AEK for the cup final to be played between AEK and OSFP.

The difference between first and second place is as a rule minimal (it has certainly been minimal the last three years) and there is no point in arguing who deserved what.

its important to look at mpore then these sdmall things....pao does deserve the title this year...sometimes it plays out that you may not get something even if you deserve it....pao played much better football then oly this year and proved that this year they should be the champions...dont give us that douros crap.. i could bring up 500000000 points on how refs screwed one team or another over....ela tora me aftes tis m*****es....look at the football!!!

Archived