Phantis Forums

A

Phantis

I dont care who the coach is, even as low as Shoum, players should never and absolutely never think they are bigger than the coach and should never question their authorities. Thats my opinion. If players do not have the right relationship with the coach, either the board must see this problem and solve it, ie get rid of the coach, or if it is a minority of the players who have a problem, one or two them, than they should be free to go or be civilised enough to deal with it one on one with the coach.

I agree Adonis

However this Scum has not gained the respect of anyone.

He is Zaets' puppet, and has ruined Antonis Nikopolidis with his actions.

I cannot imagine the players having ANY respect for him, nor do the fans or the management.

If the owners had respect for him, they would let him do his job and tell Zaets to back off.

Truth is Zaets is the coach and Scum his assistant :lol:

Goumas might have been wrong, he is the same player though, that saved Scum's butt by scoring 2 invaluable goals vs AEK (0-1) and gauro (2-2), to save both games and have PAO chasing the double...

If he had made the same error during the CUP final, I would be more understanding of Scum's mood

PEACE

players should never and absolutely never think they are bigger than the coach

What if they ARE bigger than the coach? What then? Besides, Goumas didn't argue with his coach, he argued with a member of the PR department.

If players do not have the right relationship with the coach, either the board must see this problem and solve it, ie get rid of the coach...

It's easy to get rid of a coach. But what if the problem lies in the management model?

...or if it is a minority of the players who have a problem, one or two them, than they should be free to go or be civilised enough to deal with it one on one with the coach.

to rephrase NOFX :

"...the white man call himself civilized, oh yeah,

cause he know how to bend over,

oh yeah oh yeah, kill all the white man

oh yeah oh yeah, kill all the white man..."

Archived