Phantis Forums

Is the New Independent Beginning looming near ?

nightsurfer

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK We are in article 44

Never again the mistakes of the past

Never again lack of control

Never again AEK becoming the vehicle for thieves to float in the footballing world and the Greek Society

Let us simple AEK fans, first of all get the lesson

Lets build a Club worthy of the dream the AEK founding members had, and the club deserves.

The Greek and other tax paying citizens lost money today to support an idea, but this idea must produce the pure results it is suposed to do.

Promote Sport, Peace, Social Development

Never again AEK becoming the vehicle for thieves to float in the footballing world and the Greek Society

Are you suggesting that the row-model and a respected father to all of us Kolonaki-Koproskyla and of every serious Greek businessman, family man, barovio, davatzi, lamoio, etc etc is a thief? :nono: Take it back!!!! :nono:

OK We are in article 44

Never again the mistakes of the past

Never again lack of control

Let us simple AEK fans, first of all get the lesson

Lets build a Club worthy of the dream the AEK founding members had, and the club deserves.

The Greek and other tax paying citizens lost money today to support an idea, but this idea must produce the pure results it is suposed to do.

Promote Sport, Peace, Social Development

And never again expect the "things" from the rich man ...like Greeks do :nono: ......... as I told it in the beginning of this topic ......"they" look only for their pockets.......

And as I m preaching it since months here..........

"Tha mas zoulevoun olh tous ..... gia ton sylogo mas"

H Paoktzides mas legane bordella persi..... tora milane gia ton Kouda kai na kani ton PAOK opos o Demis thn AEK....

But listen carefully.....especially when you know history.....and not necessary of the ancient Greece....... Trusting is good, Control is better....... Demis might be our saviour today.....but the important thing is ...what he will be in 3-4 years...... because power always changes the character of mankind...... Therefore the Club AEK has to put certain administrative control tools....that Demis is also under control....... AEK above everyone and everything

Ziaka , se perimena..... alla egw I can back-up , what I m saying :)

(paokg4 @ May 24 2004, 12:58 AM)

Ta sendonia den ta pairnoume apo ta pourdella. An theloume na pame sta pordella tha pame alla ohi opa ta pourdella tou Granitsa kai tin parea tou.

(Batigol @ Nov 10 2004, 08:41 PM)

I was reading in one of the papers that some have argued that Koudas should come back to PAOK to act as its president and act in the same way as Demis Nikolaidis has acted for AEK. That way, the team's priorities would be set and people would not be able to question his actions because of the legendary nature of the man for PAOK and his intense love for the team and Thessaloniki.

I love the idea. Just not with the present ownership. What do you guys think?

Edo ime nightsurfer.

Lipon alithia den ine? Perisi i AEK den ixe ta xalia tis? Kapoii (ke oxi mono PAOKtzides) tin legane bourdello. Oxi omos ego ;) . Min vazi olus tous PAOKtzides ke opadous allon omadon sto idio tsouvali.

Episis milas gia ton Kouda ke anaferis paradigma tou Batigol. PAOKtsides den rotisane ton Kouda na analavi tin idia thesi san o Ndemis stin AEK. Tin protasi ston Kouda tin ekane athlitiki efimerida tis Thessaloniki gia na mporesi na vali tin idisi stin proti selida tis. O Koudas tous ipe oti den iparxi tetia.

First of all you are mixing apples with oranges here. You're talking about a situation back in late 60's, when Greek soccer was a completely different animal.

There was once a big article on how Olympiakos tried to lure the 19 year old and innocent Koudas to Piraeus, and included under the table money (don't forget Greek football was at that time erasitexniko), prostitutes, bribes to team officials and all kinds of shady practices. At the last minute politicians got involved so the move would not happen, fearing that if the move happened, there would have been a big uproar in Thessaloniki. Also don't forget this was the time when Junta was in power in Greece. As history shows, the result was that Koudas had a great career at PAOK and with the ethniki. At the end he become one of the most respected PAOK palyers. I wish I could find this article to share with everyone. It was quite revealing on how dirty the soccer scene was back in those times in Greece.

Also of note is that Koudas got involved with PAOK front office in the past. He had part in the early years of the Batatoudis era, but got burned and from that point on he was quoted as saying that he would never get involved again. So for the specific newspaper to try and take advantage of the current bad situation at PAOK using Koudas to further their sales is quite disgusting.

One last thing since all you guys are making Demi the big hero. And don't get me wrong I admire Nikolaidis as a player and also his loyalty to the team. However it is quite obvious that there are other forces (people) behind Nikolaidis and this movement. I wish this whole thing works out for AEK and Nikolaidis. Only time will tell.

First of all you are mixing apples with oranges here. You're talking about a situation back in late 60's, when Greek soccer was a completely different animal.

I don't agree that I m mixing apples with oranges...... I just pointed the fact about Loyality...which plays a major role in AEK's environment.

One last thing since all you guys are making Demi the big hero

I also disagree with you here because Demis deserves to be "our hero"...despite the fact that I wrote in my above posts....that also Demis needs to be controlled..... So, I m not looking these things naively .....

We have also to say......that only Demis could mobilise these fans, who filled OAKA and bought Saisontickets "en masse"

I don't know if you played football Ziaka. But I can say is hurting very much when you have to stop.

Demis was still in a good form when he left football, despite the fact that we did not see the best Demis in June 2004.

But I saw Demis in March 2004 against Switzerland. And he was European Class. No exageration. He would have never stopped with Football last Summer , if AEK wasn't in deep crisis. And we AEKtzides owe him a lot.

Don't forget ...we are living nowadays in a very selfish and egoistic world....

I still say you're mixing apples and oranges when you compare Koudas and Nikolaidis. They are two different players from two different eras. I don't think in today's soccer environment we could have players such as Koudas, Papaioannou, Sideris, Domazos, etc. You say it yourself "...we are living nowadays in a very selfish and egoistic world...." and that makes a big difference.

I don't have any doubt in my mind that Nikolaidis has the best interests of AEK on his mind. And you say it yourself, that only he could mobilize the fans behind the team. That's why the people behind this chose him to be the public figure or a spokesman if you will.

Well Ziaka yes I said we are living in a egoistic and a selfish world.......and that's way you see rare such persons like Demis.... You know that in Germany the case Nikolaidis is very much discussed ?

1) And don't forget last Summer Demis has given up football....

2) but also a high regular income...as he could have played at least for 2 more years

3) He put money from his own pockets.......

4)...And last but not least......the whole thing could have gone...wrong and he would have lost at least 500.000 Euro.......

5) There aren't many players nowadays.....that would do this for their clubs.....

And yes there are people behind him... People of outstanding capability.....It's not good to depend only to one person....(like Greeks are used)... that is our biggest advantage and hope for the future.

That was a super move of them to put him at the top....they all reached what they wanted.

Fact is that the whole group is well organised and know what they want for the well-being of AEK........ at least right now..., therefore we need structures....that nobody can have the full power.....not even Nikolaidis as already wrote.....

Because anything else would mean 18th Century...... Look PAO or Oly..... They are still reigned under the rules of Absolutism with the Slogan "Le Club c'est moi"

And for this, if we continue in this path, all will envy AEK....

• 3 weeks later...

He guys....you can read below what was the income of AEK and what the expenses..over a certain time.....

This never ever happened in Greece before by a Football Club of First Division.....

We are a club of the 3rd Millenium....and not of Feudal Times.... (I mean the clubs who are run by Patriarchs....and Kotzabasides...)

SportAction

He guys....you can read below what was the income of AEK and what the expenses..over a certain time.....

This never ever happened in Greece before by a Football Club of First Division.....

We are a club of the 3rd Millenium....and not of Feudal Times.... (I mean the clubs who are run by Patriarchs....and Kotzabasides...)

SportAction

Posted Image

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Entaxi piga na anixo idiko topic gia afto to thema...alla me proftases:

lipon mangies to AEKtzidiko zembekiko molis arxise.....arxisoune kai mbenoune leftakia mesa... kai tha exome sthn diathesi mas ta idia lefta opos h dithen megalh to Ellhnikou... podosfairo..... resis then thn glitonete...... mia omada tha gializi...esis tha mas akoulouthate...kai tha mas pairnete os paradigma..kai tha prospathate na kanete ta idia... opos kai arxisate... :box:

But the original product is always the better quality.... the copy..is just fake...

Archived