Phantis Forums

Is the New Independent Beginning looming near ?

nightsurfer

AEK will soon have enough power to get behind everyone...... including the referees...

for the games...

AEK-PAO 2 - 2 (championship)

AEK- OLY 0 - 1

AEK - Panionios 0 - 1

and

AEK - PAO 0 - 1 (Cup)

where we were screwed big .........by those obedient, moronic...Greek Referees....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if i were the players that played with demi i would leave too...he jumped ship when he knew the club was going to the crapper...if i were a fan i would be pissed as hell...one thing is for sure iws that aek will need ALOT of rebuilding...

if i were the players that played with demi i would leave too...he jumped ship when he knew the club was going to the crapper...if i were a fan i would be pissed as hell...one thing is for sure iws that aek will need ALOT of rebuilding...

And if i was a vazelo I wouldnt be spreading bullshit rumours and assumptions....

SHHHHHHHHH

• 1 month later...

Anti na kitazi to dimosio tetia mikropragmata tora, eas kitaze h politia ston kairo tou, otan alazane h hdioktites tis PAE...., na paroune ta lefta tous (IKA) apo ton pouliti.....kai ystera na anagnorise thn poulisi - agorasi........

Etsi tha mborouse na trexi piso apo ton ftextoumeno......... kai ta xrei den tha megalonane terastia....

Diladi ..Mellisanidis, Troxanas, ENIC kai Psomaidis ta glitosane...... kai tora en touti h dhikisi pou theli to kalo tis omadas... na plirosi afta pou den plirosane Melisanidis, Troxanas, ENIC kai Psomaidis (ta valane stin tsepi tous)... kai apo pano ta triplasia prostimata (IKA).....

Gia afto ftei h Politia, pou den efarmose tous kanonismous..... sthn poulisi - agorasi...otan allazi o idioktitis....

Giafto kato ta prostimata...pou pane apo pano apo 50.000.000 Euro.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived