Jandro: 1.39

Jonathan: 1.62

Oubiña: 1.58

Perera: 1.05

Pinto: 1.38

Sava: 0.83

Sergio: 0.79

Vryzas: 2.01

I guess they haven't updated his goals this season on their site cause it shows all zero <_<

http://www.celtavigo.net/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

marca a spanish sportnews paper has also an english version i think

0 - Elche: Caballero, Txiki (Raúl Ivars, m.71), Benja, Noguerol, Bernaus, Azkoitia (Peragón, m.56), Alfredo, José Antonio, Ismael, Rubén y Nino.

1 - Celta: Pinto, Angel, Contreras, Sergio, Roger, Isaac, Toni Moral (Berizzo, m.56), Jandro, Cannobio, Vryzas (Sava, m.83) y Manolo (Giovanella, m.56).

Goles: 0-1, m.1: Vryzas.

Árbitro: Caballero Herreros (Comité Riojano). Amonestó a los locales Txiki, Alfredo, Benja, Moisés y Peragón, y a los visitantes Contreras y Jandro.

Incidencias: Partido correspondiente a la trigésimo cuarta jornada de liga, disputado en el estadio Martínez Valero, ante 7.430 espectadores. Terreno de juego en buenas condiciones.

standings

1 Celta 67

2 Cádiz 61

3 Alavés 60

4 Eibar 58

5 Recreativo 57

they are sure to get promoted

ZISIS VEYZAS

Delantero del Real Club Celta

Lugar de nacimiento Kavala (Grecia)

Fecha de nacimiento 09-11-1973

Nacionalidad Griega

Altura y Peso 182 cm y 79 kg

Temporadas 1ª

Dorsal 18

Puesto Delantero

Competición Liga Copa Uefa

Partidos 01/02 0 0 0

Partidos 1ª 0 0 0

Minutos jugados 0 0 0

Goles encajados 0 0 0

T. amarillas 0 0 0

T. rojas 0 0 0

The site proves they don't do any updates which you can see with all the zeros above. <_< At least we know he's doing well.

Celta won 2-0, Zisis scored in the 50th min, he now has 8 this season. here is a more accurate link than the one i posted above, though it didn't yet count todays stats:

http://www.soccerstats.com/2kscorers.asp?l...art=1&minend=90

Zisis is 24th overall and the 2nd leading scorer on Celta

he's at least picking a good time to score goals

with the Turkey and Ukraine matches looming within a month

There was a poll recently asking Celta fans if they want Zisis to be bought by Celta next season:

Yes 43%

No 33%

It depends on how much he costs 23%

any thoughts?

to those that said No

and say how much he will cost

tell them to Blow mE!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It appears that Fiorentina is ready to release Vryzas from their squad. There are reports that Livorno might be interested in his services. Also, Celta Vigo, where Vryzas is on loan from Fiorentina might be interested.

Many have criticized including myself Vryzas's play since the match with Georgia. I do think though that he's a very skilled player that can create scoring opportunities. That's why I think too that Otto keeps him in the starting line-up which of course was proof of when he played with a cast on his hand.

For other teams being interested in him proves he does have a certain spark so he has a couple of more years to play. I never seen him play with Celta Vigo and I would assume he's more reliable offensivley.

this guy sucks, for god sakes just quit, for the best of the team and all of greece, ur time is up

0 goals in 5 games...he is a big part of it

Well I wouldnt say he sucks. Obviously O goals in 5 games for both the strikers up front and if you cannot feed them the ball properly then no results. I guess there's a valid reason for Otto to have him still in the starting line-up.

thats because both strikers (or 3) are best as aerial targets and you don't service them properly so the results show. the only decent game he played and for that matter the whole team played was vs. Mexico but just a bit unlucky.

you cant blame Vryzas for our lack of goals thats ridiculous. Vryzas is agreat player still, although his form lately has been bad--- but to be fair look at everyone else. Our defense in the Confederations Cup was laughable it was so sloppy. Vs Japan and Brazil it was nothing but holes and careless passes---- we didnt even mount one attack what do you expcet Vryzas to do when there is nothing coming from midfield, and his strike partner Charisteas is full of himself and SUCKS!!! Charisteas was the crap one, i dont know what the hell happened to him.....he is so damn slow!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived