Phantis Forums

Zisis Vryzas (PAOK)

Ziaka

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vryza may not be that talented, but he is one of the most respectable, hardworking , footballer we have who gives everything he has for his team and his country.....he deserves more, and lets not forget how everyone was on his nuts last year......now he sucks right? WHy are yoy singling him out? If anything the mid field is making him look bad.....

I agree. He is a work horse. The problem is that he is not flashy enough to please people that want to see him scoring goal. That was his problem while he was playing at PAOK as well.

It appears that he will be staying put in Fiorentina for next season. Fiorentina does not want him to go to Nurnberg, while vryzas has rejected the two Italian teams that Fiorentina found for him.

i do remember a super piece of vryza skill when in noisy highbury, a calm vryzas slotted past seaman of arsenal to knock the gunners out of the uefa cup.

oh yeah i have that game in my personal collection, he scored with about 10 min left to knock bergkamp and co out of the uefa cup :box: :box: :box:

• 2 weeks later...

well, vryzas looked well rested getting off the bench to congratulate his manager after fiorentina's win today at via del mare.

vryzas and charisteas can't get any minutes anywhere, and all signs point to otto using these 2 in parken next month.

then bring them all back to the Greek league

where we can embrace them

i mean there not making any impact on the bench

at least bring them back to improve the league

• 1 month later...

From La Gazzetta dello Sport: "Bologna on Vryzas and Guigou: new Bologna would be thinking next to first corrected to bring to the square in the next market of January. It objects main two Fiorentina players: Gianni Guigou (employed least from Prandelli) and Zisis Vryzas (this year bench or tribune)."

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived