Phantis Forums

PAO interested in Randomski

Lalin

Hey guys,

I hope everyone had a good easter. Apparently, our team is interested in 26-year old midfielder Randomski from dutch Herenveen. He is polish and has played for the national team. Does anyone know anything about this guy? I have never heard of him.

he is apparently a strong and smart player...i believe this is just a back up plan...if we lose the league, basinas is going to leave and we will need a player in his position but if we win it, then basinas will stay and we will not keep in contact with this player....

Randomski said that he would prefer to play in a more competitive league like Bundesliga. He is welcomed to come but if he is not that's not a big deal!

The thing that I like most is that Panathinaikos started to check for players early and now we have all the time to make the right movements.

Sure, we'd all like to play in a more competitive league like the Bundesliga...and we would also like to have our cake and eat it too. It's not like there are a whole bunch of other teams making news saying that they're really looking forward to getting this guy. And besides, if he's so great, then why is he leaving his present club? Why don't they want to keep him?

As far as PAO's interest in an AEK player, my guess is that whoever it is will be a very good fit for PAO.

Archived