Phantis Forums

Arsenal - Man U Cup semi

Where is our friend Gooner-Panatha? He mentioned something about the undefeated record of Arsenal Scum!!! :P :P :P

Good game on Saturday morning with Man U crashing the Arsenal Scum when everyone expected Arsenal for an easy win.... But they have underestimated the heart of the champion!!! :P :P :P

I was so glad to see Viera and Liungberg Scum losing 1 out of their 3 targets this year.... And Wenger was so upset you could see it in his eyes!! GOOD!!!!

Evrything was brilliant on Saturday, and I hope that Chelsea will give them another one tommorow and kick them out of the CL as well!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

I honestly believe Utd deserved to win on Saturday. It was obvious they wanted it more. Ronaldo was simply marvellous, always making a nuisance of himself on the right wing.

It must hurt Arsenal even more now that Ljunberg and Reyes are injured as a result of the wrong end of Keane and Scholes tackles.

Glory Glory Man Utd!

:tup:

you derserved it overall even if we had the better chances...you wanted it more

saved your seasson with the FA Cup when Manure were laughing at us winnin it last season??!! :lol:

we've still got the champs league and premiership...who you playing on tuesday night?? thats right...KANENA!!! :P

i hope millwall batter you lot inisde and out on cup final day :box:

we've still got the champs league

NOT ANY MORE....... :P :P :P xe xe xe

We keep the blue flag flying high....... :tup: :tup: :tup:

One of the best things that could happen this year (after PAO beating the geys) will be Arsenal to loose the premiership as well!!!! That would be fantastic!!! :tup: :tup:

Finally the aballoi, disguisting Arsenal team get what they deserve!!!! :tup:

Archived