Phantis Forums

THE FINALS

PAOKARA

Guest Thryleon

the fact remains that we are the biggest club in the afl.

the interest surrounding the club is always huge and collingwood makes the front and back pages regardless of whether we are doing well or not.

just face the facts boys and except it....

Thats not your club, thats Eddi's doing. This cannot be denied. The fact that Port are chokers in the final just proves my point that no matter what, the Magpies are chokers, remember Ports old symbol??? :lol:

Looks like the Bombers are in trouble, having to go to Football Park without Fletcher.

yeah thats a huge loss but i think he is replaceable, i think they just have to get someone to some in and try get the job done as well as Flech.

i cant belive he got 2 weeks i thought 1 week max!

i was more concerned with playing essendon than port in the preliminary final, so i'm glad that port won.

brisbane should beat sydney and collingwood should account for port. the weeks rest will do us a world of good considering all the big matches that we have played over the last month or so.

should be interesting...

i think Brisbane will win it.

Thats a big call....I think they are clearly the best side in the comp but there is something about them that they are missing. Dont get me wrong, there was some things I saw against Adelaide which I nearly creamed myself.

If the midfield goes click, no one and I mean no one will stop them.

go the magpies great win for them now a rematch vs lions awaits them this week at mcg. should be a beeter game this time around. the crowd will be great again with the new section on other side opening to make capacity up to 80,000.

if tarrant fires and midfield match it we should do well. big key is rocca not getting suspended and whether fraser or if rocca gets suspended mckee can match it in thr ruck. hopefully neon leon plays as he could be the smokey in the game. if he gets going no one can match him for pace. only needs to kick the goals and we will be in a better positon then last time

congratulations to the seagulls for clinching the vfl premiership today :D .

in last years grandfinal no-one gave us a chance to win it......this year we are more experienced and overall have a much better team in every department. like clement said in an interview we are much better balanced side (from last years) and are much better prepared going into the gf.

brisbane are still a very dangerous side but we have won the last 11 out of our past 12 games beating just about every side in the top eight along the way. this obviously makes us hot favourites, but its also that we are injury free and playing awesome footy.

hopefully anthony gets off 'cos we are going to need him. other than that....

GO PIES!!

Archived