PAOKARA

well finals start tonight and here are the matches for week 1 of the finals:

Fremantle vs Essendon @ Subiaco Oval Perth

Adelaide vs West Coast Eagles @ AAMI Stadium Adelaide

Collingwood vs Brisbane Lions @ MCG Melbourne

Port Adelaide vs Sydney Swans @ AIMI Stadium Adelaide

Go the Bombers!!!!!

what are your Tips?

big fricken win by the premiere club of aussie rules!!

This is what annoys the crap out of me from this club of yours.

3 years ago you were for the tip, winning wooden spoons and with no more than 25 thousand members. You have a couple of successful season and all of a sudden your premiere.

This is what im talking about......

but we are the biggest club in the land......when collingwood is doing well it brings so much more interest to the competition.

there's no denying that.

"but we are the biggest club in the land" i wont take it that far..... yes they are a big club but u cant say there the biggest due to having the most members..

anyway todoay Sydney beat red hot faverites Port adelaide at footy park in easly one of the biggest upsets this year.

Port Adelaide 13. 10. (88)

Sydney Swans 15. 10. (100)

We are unstoppable. The loss against the lions was good because 1. we could realise where we went wrong and 2. we were pumped to kill them. We nearly lost because of bad refereeing and missed opportunities but we had the stamina in the end to roll them and we will do the same to port or the dons again.

I love alan didak. (me and my mate had our mullets done like his in honour of the champ)

Guest Thryleon

You can take that victory as your grand final. Collingwood are the perennial chokers, and will have the more difficult run regardless of beating Brisbane. You have a choice of two teams now, who would you rather play, Essendon or Port. Essendon are the in form side and Port have quality which cannot be denied. My tip, Brisbane vs Port in the final with Port victory. I see another premiership at Optus Oval before i see one at Victoria park.

how can you call us chokers when we made the GF last season with our first 'real' opportunity? no one expected anything last season but we were there 'till the end.

our performances leading up to this years finals were 10-fold in comparison to last years and we have already shown that we are geniune premiership contenders.

we beat the swans in sydney, essendon and now brisbane and all of them were tight encounters.

and there's only one team that you can describe as chokers....PORT!! i'd play them any day 'cos i know we'll pump them especially at the mcg. essendon will probably win next saturday, so it will be another massive game against them.

whatever the case, we will be ready for anyone..... B)

Kandi ur not the biggest club in the land......your the most exposed club in the land.

THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

Say what you like about everything, you lao is worse than Richmonds. You have jumped so hard on the bandwagon in the last 3 years that you keep falling over at the finish line.

HERES A FACT THAT YOU CAN TELL THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE LAND:

WHO WAS THE FIRST TIME TO GET $1,000,000 PEOPLE THROUGH THE GATES? AND IN WHAT YEAR?

ANSWER:

RICHMOND IN 1980.......that was 23 years ago, what is the big deal with Collingwood getting 1.2 this year? What in 23 years you gained 200,000 people? Biggest club my ass....

the fact remains that we are the biggest club in the afl.

the interest surrounding the club is always huge and collingwood makes the front and back pages regardless of whether we are doing well or not.

just face the facts boys and except it....

If biggest means most exposed yes you are.......Just because your on TV and in the papers doesnt make you the biggest.

Just because I got my job it doesnt make me the best man for the job...it helps to know the boss, yes?

Is teh picture clearer now? :1eye: or u need another eye?

Archived